PDA

View Full Version : Race In Pennsylvania

PCE081
03-28-2004, 06:49 AM
JUNE 27th 2004! In Sunbury PA! We have boats coming from Mi, IL,OH, PA, DE, Va, NC, MA, NY, NJ....This is a great race site with a points sysyem to point your equipment out with like boats! THIS is heads to head racing with a $ 6,000.00 Purse! We have Sportman classes for the weekend guy and fast classes for the all out Pro! Great Race, Great Fun!, Great People!
We are looking for our biggest turn out ever!
2 Sportsman Classes!
4 Outboard Classes! (Some of the baddest outboards Around)
6 inboard classes!
If you are a weekend Warrior or just a guy who hangs out and wants to see or experience a race for the first time. This race is for you!
We run a very professional race and safety is our first concern! We have rescue and a professional group that runs the races! Our Point system is fair and puts like boats together!
Visit our Web Site at: http://dvbrc.com for more information

UBFJ #454
03-28-2004, 07:27 AM
Walt - Sounds like a Great Event ... Too Bad we're So Far Away. If we were closer, we'd be there. Good Luck to all who Race at the Event.

565edge
03-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey walt,This pop-off i bought from you is a pos.The valve will not stay closed.We started looking for leaks and the brain has a hairline crack through 3 ports.I am going to either have to get it welded and re-drill and tap it or have a machine shop make me a new aluminum base for the brain.So did this thing actually work the last time you took it out?It would blow before half track.It also had a air-line fitting that was stripped out on it on the pop-off itself.Found that out about 20 minutes before my 1st run.Thrashed on it and got that fixed right before my second run.It really didnt matter though because the damn thing dont stat closed.I looked for your number but cant find it.I also didnt have your e-mail anymore.Allen

Dr. Eagle
03-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by PCE081
JUNE 27th 2004! In Sunbury PA!
Yeah, be right over.....:p

PCE081
03-28-2004, 08:33 PM
Hey Allen I sent you an email with my number....sorry you had problems...yes we ran it all season without any problems...I even checked it before I sent it to you to make sure nothing happened over the winter. It worked Perfectly. Tom says he will get you fixed...let me know anything I can do to help you!Originally posted by 565edge
Hey walt,This pop-off i bought from you is a pos.The valve will not stay closed.We started looking for leaks and the brain has a hairline crack through 3 ports.I am going to either have to get it welded and re-drill and tap it or have a machine shop make me a new aluminum base for the brain.So did this thing actually work the last time you took it out?It would blow before half track.It also had a air-line fitting that was stripped out on it on the pop-off itself.Found that out about 20 minutes before my 1st run.Thrashed on it and got that fixed right before my second run.It really didnt matter though because the damn thing dont stat closed.I looked for your number but cant find it.I also didnt have your e-mail anymore.Allen

PCE081
04-09-2004, 10:50 AM

PCE081
04-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Allen, It was good to finally get a hold of you the other day. I am glad that you have someone getting the thing fixed. I was also glad to hear that you had plugged the thing where it cracked. Like I siad to you it was very reliable in the past and was in perfect condition when it left here. I even spent $130.00 out of my pocket to next day it for you out of my pocket. When you plugged it to not use the air preasure guage it must of cracked like you said. Shit happens...I would have never sent you something that was damaged. Glad we talked
WaltOriginally posted by BEAR_454PE
Walt - Sounds like a Great Event ... Too Bad we're So Far Away. If we were closer, we'd be there. Good Luck to all who Race at the Event.