PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol I (haven't seen it yet? don't wanna be spoiled? don't be ;) .)

FMluvswater
03-28-2004, 09:08 AM
I first saw it in the theatre (forever grateful for the recommend HammerDown :) ) and I just watched it again (it went pretty good with breakfast, lol! Beats what's on the tube on Sunday mornings.) :D Damn I love that movie!
Anyone know when Volume II is due out? :confused:
My fave scenes by far are in Showdown At House Of Blue Leaves! Amazing choreography! Wow! :cool:
I particularly love the dark humor all through the movie but my fave quote has gotta be, "Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives, take them with you! However ... leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." Just really strikes me as funny! :D :D :D
There are so many hilarious scenes in this movie, omg! It almost makes up for the unfinished ending ... almost. Arrrgghh! :mad: I want Vol II and I want it now, dammit! LOL :D
BTW - When I rewatched the scene where Black Mamba gets cut on her back and then falls in the snow I wondered if she did it on purpose to help slow the bleeding and/or numb the pain? Could the writer be that thorough do you think? :confused:

MagicMtnDan
03-28-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey FM, how'd you watch it? Is it out on DVD now?
I didn't see it in the theater and won't see Vol 2 if I haven't first seen Vol 1. Someone told me that it isn't supposed to be released on DVD until AFTER Vol 2 comes out. If that's the case then they'll miss out on ticket sales by people like me who haven't seen 1 and won't see 2 until we do.

FMluvswater
03-28-2004, 09:20 AM
WinMX :D
I saw a poster for it at my local video store which is what prompted me to look for it on WinMX at all. Maybe it is out on DVD already. I hope so if it means Vol II is due out in the next couple of weeks. I'm very impatiently waiting for it! :mad: :D

El Chingon
03-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Damn I love that movie!
Anyone know when Volume II is due out? :confused:
I'm not much of a movie goer but i did dig this movie. Volume 2 is suppossed to be out April 16. Can't wait.

FMluvswater
03-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by El Chingon
Volume 2 is suppossed to be out April 16.
Thank-you muchly for that 411!!!! Yay!!! :D :D
I can hardly wait too ... course I've been can hardly waiting since the credits for Vol I rolled in the theatre! :mad: I just sat in disbelief thinking it's a trick there's gonna be another scene any second now ... but there really wasn't. :(
Whew! April 16th ok that's a light at the end of the tunnel. Is Vol II also gonna have an unfinished ending? I can take it better if I know ... maybe. :rolleyes: