PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave maiden ride :)

hd&boatrider
03-28-2004, 08:30 PM
The boat handled as advertised and it ran great. Definitly feel solid and sure handling. The engine sounds awfully nice, especially in the coves. It comes rumbling in and people turn their heads to check it out :). I am very happy with the preformance as well. The soot on the transom from the 496HO was not bad at all. I took everyones advice and ran the 87 which is what the mfr recommends anyway. Maybe I got lucky and got one of the engines that does not produce a lot of that. The only thing I need to work on is those damn trim tabs. It would be nice to figure them out and that will take a little time. I backed the boat in on Friday and let the engine run for about 15 minutes just to check everything out. I heard a clackity, clack noise coming from the back of the engine. Called Bob at SW and he told me that the internal flaps are now metal instead of the rubber so that is a normal sound. I guess they get a few calls from people who don't know this and start it up for the first time.
At the dock at Katherines on Saturday I saw another 25 Tremor. I forgot the guys name but he knows my neighbor and had heard about my purchase thru him. It has yellow/red flames and looks good. I had seen it in the shop at SW and they just finished it Friday. We raced around a little on the lake and talk for a few minutes. Pretty neat to be out there dropping my boat for the first time and he was also. Hope to see you out there again and maybe I can get Dale and his family to come out.
The stereo by Wired For Sound is awesome. Loud and clear. We tied up in gasoline ally and pretty much everybody else turned theirs off :). It was pretty tame in there but I suspect most of the party crews are down at LHC. That's OK with me :).
The only problem with anything is the sub-covers by Rons Custom Grills. They really need to be a little deeper becasue when the subs are pumping at hi-volume they hit the grills. Not good but should be an easy fix with some rubber washers. I will let Ron know about this but on the positive side I think those grills look even better than I expected. Especially the 6.5's which WFS cut the grill and recessed the tweeters in.
Today we were going to go out again but the wind was pretty strong this AM so we covered the SW up and tucked her away in the garage. All in all just about a perfect trip. The ride home only took 3.25 hours so that even was good :)
Sorry no pics :(. I plan on posting them when I can take some good ones.

RiverKitty
03-28-2004, 08:34 PM
Tom! Hurry up with the pics already!
We're all dyin' here to see it!!!
CONGRATS on the new ride! :D

OutCole'd
03-28-2004, 08:37 PM
Congrats on the new ride, Glad it went well.

hd&boatrider
03-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks RK and OC'd.....Barry wants some pics also. I think I am going to fill up the boat with women and then take the pic. That should look good on the wall at SW, don't you think :)

redneckgirl
03-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Glad you had a good trip... I posted a thread to see how your trip was... you missed it... Our boat is at SW now, it was hard to leave it... Can't wait to get it back... Just not the same with a aweome boat around...(just my opinion)... is ahhell your friend... Glad you are happy with the new ride... I new you would be happy... Have you seen the "new" walk through open bow Tremor??? It looked sweet..:D :D :D
RNG

RiverKitty
03-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Thanks RK and OC'd.....Barry wants some pics also. I think I am going to fill up the boat with women and then take the pic. That should look good on the wall at SW, don't you think :)
Ummmm.....I've got a camera! :D :idea:

rivercrazy
03-28-2004, 08:48 PM
Sweet Bro. Glad the trip went great! Ain't the Tremor fun? Its hard to find a fault with it.
That clackity clack also spooked me at first. Those flappers! When Rex comes out with their tip mufflers, I will probably change over to them and eliminate those rickity flappers....
Happy to hear your soot was pretty minimal. If yours started off this way your gonna be real happy after you turn 20 hours. Its subsides a lot at that point.
Post some pics!!:D

rivercrazy
03-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Also that other Tremor you saw sounds like Edmond's boat from RRX. He boats a lot on Mohave

hd&boatrider
03-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Ummmm.....I've got a camera! :D :idea:
Thanks RK....I have one too but I just seem to not use it that much....lol I do owe Barry a good pic of the boat full of ladies though and have to get around to that soon.

hd&boatrider
03-28-2004, 08:52 PM
It was a lot of fun. The biggest difference to me -vs- my other boat was the solid feel of the hull. Very impressive. I promise some pics next time out. I have to take some stereo pics also.
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Sweet Bro. Glad the trip went great! Ain't the Tremor fun? Its hard to find a fault with it.
That clackity clack also spooked me at first. Those flappers! When Rex comes out with their tip mufflers, I will probably change over to them and eliminate those rickity flappers....
Happy to hear your soot was pretty minimal. If yours started off this way your gonna be real happy after you turn 20 hours. Its subsides a lot at that point.
Post some pics!!:D

hd&boatrider
03-28-2004, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by redneckgirl
[B]Glad you had a good trip... I posted a thread to see how your trip was... you missed it... Our boat is at SW now, it was hard to leave it... Can't wait to get it back... Just not the same with a aweome boat around...(just my opinion)... is ahhell your friend... Glad you are happy with the new ride... I new you would be happy... Have you seen the "new" walk through open bow Tremor??? It looked sweet..:D :D :D
That mid cabin sure is going to come in handy though :) On the walk thru I bet the front end open bow would be pretty big/comfortable.
I saw your thread and posted a link to this one so everone could read about all my excitement :).
I know what you mean about leaving your boat....you will have it back soon though :)

WILD LAVEY
03-28-2004, 09:01 PM
congrats on the new ride hd.

missboatnam1
03-28-2004, 09:02 PM
congrats, the 1st outting is something you dont forget!! ;)

rivercrazy
03-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Regarding the TrimTabs. In my experience I've found I don't have a need for them often. Never had to use them during 70mph + top end runs. But they are helpful for:
*Correcting a list due to uneven loading
*Wakeboarding
*Really rough water. I drag the tabs a little and trim up the drive.

RiverKitty
03-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Thanks RK....I have one too but I just seem to not use it that much....lol I do owe Barry a good pic of the boat full of ladies though and have to get around to that soon.
Which is even more reason to have me take the pics....you focus on the hot chicks, I'll focus on the pics! :D :p

ROZ
03-28-2004, 10:33 PM
I have to take some stereo pics also.
Yup, yes you do:D
Glad to hear that the trip went well!!!

Kilrtoy
03-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Glad to hear about the ride, That is awesome.
HEY REDNECKGIRL
was that you on the 5 fwy sat. by magic mountain

Garrddogg
03-29-2004, 06:00 AM
Congrats on the first ride ! I cant wait for mine but its still only a gleem in the eye and a coat of wax in the mold.(sigh)
Gary

redneckgirl
03-29-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Glad to hear about the ride, That is awesome.
HEY REDNECKGIRL
was that you on the 5 fwy sat. by magic mountain
I was on the 5 sat but not with the boat... we went home that way, from Shockwave... was it around 2:00PM...:cool: :D
This is my ride... is this what you saw???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405DCP_0014s-med.jpg
RNG

Salty Cracker
03-29-2004, 07:01 AM
Congrats on the first run....let me know when you'll be in Havasu and we'll toast to the new ride! :D

Steamin' Rice
03-29-2004, 08:24 AM
Congrats... Get some pics when you can!! :D

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Force 26
Congrats on the first ride ! I cant wait for mine but its still only a gleem in the eye and a coat of wax in the mold.(sigh)
Gary
lol....I hear you. Waiting for a boat to be finished is tough but worth the wait

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Salty Cracker
Congrats on the first run....let me know when you'll be in Havasu and we'll toast to the new ride! :D
Sounds good SC.....

FRENCHIE
03-29-2004, 08:55 AM
congrats brother, dying to see some pics, im going to see barry at sw tommorow for an update on my 25' should hopefully be done in end may!!!??? love to hook up out there soon!!!!! frenchie.:)

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
congrats brother, dying to see some pics, im going to see barry at sw tommorow for an update on my 25' should hopefully be done in end may!!!??? love to hook up out there soon!!!!! frenchie.:)
So you get to look at your boat tomorrow and can't take it out....that can be hard :) Congrats on the purchase. I am usually out on Mohave.....

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:14 AM
Glad to hear you got a nice new boat that has a great stereo and handles well. I am a little tired of my boat and your old one too! Now if only I can get an invite.to ride along sometime!:D
The best new boat to have is your budd's new boat! ;) (If ya get to go along) J/k
Congrats Tom!

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by nodigg
Glad to hear you got a nice new boat that has a great stereo and handles well. I am a little tired of my boat and your old one too! Now if only I can get an invite.to ride along sometime!:D
The best new boat to have is your budd's new boat! ;) (If ya get to go along) J/k
Congrats Tom!
Thanks Rick...I saw your post on RR but I never could get down to LHC this past weekend. I have been pretty busy around work and home but am trying to clear some time for the lake. I am thinking that I will probably take it out one day during the RIver Run. I wasn't going to do any boating then but now with the new boat and all :). It would probably be on Saturday or Sunday of the run. We shall see and of course you are welcome anytime the boat heads out Rick...you know that!

RiverToysJas
03-29-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey Tom,
Glad to hear all was well with the first float!!! We can't wait to hang out this summer!!! It's going to be a good summer I think.
Although it's already a good season for me, I've boated 5 days this month already.... :cool:
RTJas :D

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Good seeing you guys this weekend Jason! NICE AVITAR! Looks like the Apes I put on Sunday...ALL DAY SUNDAY! LOL!

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Tom, I am working way too much also right now but it is all in preparation for the months of not working that lay ahead so its all good for now. RD says he thinks you and me are competing for who can take more time off to play. ;)
And yup, new boat = change in plans for the River Run alright! Finally you got a boat big enough for the beer your crew requires!:p

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Hey Tom,
Glad to hear all was well with the first float!!! We can't wait to hang out this summer!!! It's going to be a good summer I think.
Although it's already a good season for me, I've boated 5 days this month already.... :cool:
Thanks Jas....damn, 5 times already?The weather has been good for it. I bet you the monsoon season starts in mid June this year. It is going to be hot this year out on the lake :)

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Good seeing you guys this weekend Jason! NICE AVITAR! Looks like the Apes I put on Sunday...ALL DAY SUNDAY! LOL!
So what size did you put on Rick?

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Tom, I am working way too much also right now but it is all in preparation for the months of not working that lay ahead so its all good for now. RD says he thinks you and me are competing for who can take more time off to play. ;)
And yup, new boat = change in plans for the River Run alright! Finally you got a boat big enough for the beer your crew requires!:p
You win the RD thing hands down Rick. Now a year or so ago it was my turn. You turn is now and you enjoy it. When you live in LHC are you really working anyhow? lol

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:36 AM
Went with 16's and I was scaaart as hell until I got them mounted and so far I LIKE 'em a lot. Still have to put on the braided front brake line today so I can take a ride to know for sure. Feels like I will be able to lean way back though on the ride to Sturgis this time. It brought the handles way closer to me. Just what I was looking for for crusin' Picking up the Lindbys this afternoon for the forward foot rests.

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:38 AM
Went with 16's and I was scaaart as hell until I got them mounted and so far I LIKE 'em a lot. Still have to put on the braided front brake line today so I can take a ride to know for sure. Feels like I will be able to lean way back though on the ride to Sturgis this time. It brought the handles way closer to me. Just what I was looking for for crusin' Picking up the Lindbys this afternoon for the forward foot rests.
The fun thing is that when you get to where you are going you can adjust them up for a meaner look. However, on those long rides you guys with short arms need to bring em back towards you....lol It will help out on the back situation also. Is it time for Sturgis yet?
By the way....I think I will be out here in S CA this weekend. You going to be around and want to ride up the coast a bit?

welk2party
03-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Congrats! I chuckled about calling for the noisy exhaust. I did the same thing...thought damnit my boat is broken already and I have not even hit the water.:D

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:40 AM
You win the RD thing hands down Rick. Now a year or so ago it was my turn. You turn is now and you enjoy it. When you live in LHC are you really working anyhow? lol
Working in LHC is the only way to take some of the love handles off I build up over the winter. (I do work hard in LHC no matter what you guys think) Not much longer this year I hope though. Its gettin HOT!

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Working in LHC is the only way to take some of the love handles off I build up over the winter. (I do work hard in LHC no matter what you guys think) Not much longer this year I hope though. Its gettin HOT!
Famous words from a married man....lol Of course I am talking about the love handle thing

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
Congrats! I chuckled about calling for the noisy exhaust. I did the same thing...thought damnit my boat is broken already and I have not even hit the water.:D
Bob mentioned to me that they get that call all the time...lol Maybe they should mention it on the front end so people aren't calling about it.

Tremor Therapy
03-29-2004, 09:43 AM
Congrats on the maiden voyage! I bet the smile on your face was worth a million bucks!
See ya in Havasu.....Shockwave regatta don't ya know!

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Tremor Therapy
Congrats on the maiden voyage! I bet the smile on your face was worth a million bucks!
See ya in Havasu.....Shockwave regatta don't ya know!
I am planning on being there.
Nodigg, you want to attend with me?

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:47 AM
The fun thing is that when you get to where you are going you can adjust them up for a meaner look. However, on those long rides you guys with short arms need to bring em back towards you....lol It will help out on the back situation also. Is it time for Sturgis yet?
By the way....I think I will be out here in S CA this weekend. You going to be around and want to ride up the coast a bit?
I think I will be in LF so give me a call later in the week to hook up. There is a possibility I may stay in LHC this weekend and work (on the landscaping).............:D :D :cool: Maybe get wet??
We will be leaving for 10 days the following Tues for Belize so I am not real sure which/where I will be this coming weekend but give me a call if you take the bike out.
We went over Ortega to Elsinore Saturday. NICE ride.

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Bob mentioned to me that they get that call all the time...lol Maybe they should mention it on the front end so people aren't calling about it.
Ya know, when Chub and crew got on my boat weekend before last the first thing someone said was, "what is that clacking noise"? Guess I am used to it and don't hear it anymore when the flaps are closed.

nodigg
03-29-2004, 09:51 AM
I am planning on being there.
Nodigg, you want to attend with me?
What's the date?

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:52 AM
I think I will be in LF so give me a call later in the week to hook up. There is a possibility I may stay in LHC this weekend and work (on the landscaping).............:D :D :cool: Maybe get wet??
We will be leaving for 10 days the following Tues for Belize so I am not real sure which/where I will be this coming weekend but give me a call if you take the bike out.
We went over Ortega to Elsinore Saturday. NICE ride.
Sounds good and if I don't talk to you before have fun in Belize....BIACH :)

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:55 AM
What's the date?
I need to double check on it. I will let you know

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Ya know, when Chub and crew got on my boat weekend before last the first thing someone said was, "what is that clacking noise"? Guess I am used to it and don't hear it anymore when the flaps are closed.
I knew you didn't pay attention to your boat engine :). I was just poking around under the hatch when it was running....you know being curious and all and heard it. I would not have noticed if I didn't have the hatch up.

BajaMike
03-29-2004, 10:26 AM
Tom, when are you going to Havasu again?
:confused:
Mike

Ron Burnett
03-29-2004, 10:40 AM
TOM GLAD TO HERE EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON THE NEW BOAT SHE SOUNDS AWSOME. THERE ARE SOME SUBS OUT THERE THAT THROW A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN YOUR NORMAL ONE. NOT TO WORRY RONS HAS ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE THAT THATS HAPPEND TO. WE HAVE ALREADY FIXED OUR DEPTH ISSUE AND WILL DEFINITLY SEND YOU SOME DEEPER TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.WE @ RONS DONT WANT ANY BOATS OUT THERE W RUBBER WASHERS RAISING EXPENSIVE GRILLS UP SO THE SUBS DONT HIT THEM. TOM AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
RON

RiverKitty
03-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Hehehe! I can see Tom now.....
"DON'T SCRATCH THE GEL COAT!!!!" :mad:

phebus
03-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Ron Burnett
TOM GLAD TO HERE EVERYTHING IS GREAT ON THE NEW BOAT SHE SOUNDS AWSOME. THERE ARE SOME SUBS OUT THERE THAT THROW A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN YOUR NORMAL ONE. NOT TO WORRY RONS HAS ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE THAT THATS HAPPEND TO. WE HAVE ALREADY FIXED OUR DEPTH ISSUE AND WILL DEFINITLY SEND YOU SOME DEEPER TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.WE @ RONS DONT WANT ANY BOATS OUT THERE W RUBBER WASHERS RAISING EXPENSIVE GRILLS UP SO THE SUBS DONT HIT THEM. TOM AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
RON
Great customer service!! It sure is nice to see theese days.

Kilrtoy
03-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Yep that was you,
We were the crazy family staring at you as we came down the hill into valencia. We were in a new blue f250 with a coors rear license plate.

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by BajaMike
Tom, when are you going to Havasu again?
:confused:
Mike
Lets get a trip scheduled Mike. PM me and I will try to drag Terrys ass out there. Send me some dates that are good for you and we will get it worked out.

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Ron Burnett
RON
I got your phone call Ron and I appreciate it. Make sure you call Wired For Sound if you haven't and let them know about it also. I will be in touch soon. Thanks again for the good support.

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Hehehe! I can see Tom now.....
"DON'T SCRATCH THE GEL COAT!!!!" :mad:
You know that I don't like anybody $%&#*&@ with the gel coat!

redneckgirl
03-29-2004, 12:54 PM
I need to double check on it. I will let you know
July 23-25 ;) See ya there :D :D
RNG

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Thanks RNG....I look forward to meeting you and the hubby also.

redneckgirl
03-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Yep that was you,
We were the crazy family staring at you as we came down the hill into valencia. We were in a new blue f250 with a coors rear license plate.
No Shockwave sticker... I would have noticed that for sure... :D :D
Maybe we will see you on the road Friday, we will have the boat then... :D :D
RNG

shockwavebd
03-29-2004, 04:25 PM
pics...........pics..........pics;)

Kilrtoy
03-29-2004, 04:29 PM
No Shockwave sticker , ask the guy above me why:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by shockwavebd
pics...........pics..........pics;)
I know, I know....check your PM Barry :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey Tom,
Glad to hear all went well with your new ride! :)
I was pretty excited about getting to see you and the new boat this weekend but unfortunately SOMEONE decided to launch elsewhere. :frown: :frown: :) j/k

Tom Brown
03-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Linda, dump that loser and come hang out with me. :D
I hear you two got married on the weekend. Congratulations! :) :) :) :cool: http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Linda, dump that loser and come hang out with me. :D
I hear you two got married on the weekend. Congratulations! :) :) :) :cool: http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I am on my way!
:p :p

cc322
03-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Congrats on your first voyage...I am still waiting for my Lavey should be done sometime in april,cant wait .Have you decided where you will take it for its 20hr service?:D have fun with it

ADAM GARCIA
03-29-2004, 06:10 PM
The boat handled as advertised and it ran great. Definitly feel solid and sure handling. The engine sounds awfully nice, especially in the coves. It comes rumbling in and people turn their heads to check it out :). I am very happy with the preformance as well. The soot on the transom from the 496HO was not bad at all. I took everyones advice and ran the 87 which is what the mfr recommends anyway. Maybe I got lucky and got one of the engines that does not produce a lot of that. The only thing I need to work on is those damn trim tabs. It would be nice to figure them out and that will take a little time. I backed the boat in on Friday and let the engine run for about 15 minutes just to check everything out. I heard a clackity, clack noise coming from the back of the engine. Called Bob at SW and he told me that the internal flaps are now metal instead of the rubber so that is a normal sound. I guess they get a few calls from people who don't know this and start it up for the first time.
At the dock at Katherines on Saturday I saw another 25 Tremor. I forgot the guys name but he knows my neighbor and had heard about my purchase thru him. It has yellow/red flames and looks good. I had seen it in the shop at SW and they just finished it Friday. We raced around a little on the lake and talk for a few minutes. Pretty neat to be out there dropping my boat for the first time and he was also. Hope to see you out there again and maybe I can get Dale and his family to come out.
The stereo by Wired For Sound is awesome. Loud and clear. We tied up in gasoline ally and pretty much everybody else turned theirs off :). It was pretty tame in there but I suspect most of the party crews are down at LHC. That's OK with me :).
The only problem with anything is the sub-covers by Rons Custom Grills. They really need to be a little deeper becasue when the subs are pumping at hi-volume they hit the grills. Not good but should be an easy fix with some rubber washers. I will let Ron know about this but on the positive side I think those grills look even better than I expected. Especially the 6.5's which WFS cut the grill and recessed the tweeters in.
Today we were going to go out again but the wind was pretty strong this AM so we covered the SW up and tucked her away in the garage. All in all just about a perfect trip. The ride home only took 3.25 hours so that even was good :)
Sorry no pics :(. I plan on posting them when I can take some good ones.

Kilrtoy
03-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Adam what are you trying to say:confused: :confused: :confused:

shockwavebd
03-29-2004, 06:40 PM
No Shockwave sticker , ask the guy above me why:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
You want I should bring um to your house.................:idea: :idea:

RiverToysJas
03-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by shockwavebd
You want I should bring um to your house.................:idea: :idea:
Yeah, and put it on his truck when nobody is looking......like you did to me!!! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/bitchslap.gif

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by cc322
Congrats on your first voyage...I am still waiting for my Lavey should be done sometime in april,cant wait .Have you decided where you will take it for its 20hr service?:D have fun with it
For the initial service I am coming back to Shockwave. After that I am not sure. I have to haul it back from AZ when I take it to SW so we shall see. The first one is a very good idea to take it to the people you bought it from. They will be more receptive to doing a few things for you that may/may not be taken care of by someone else. At least that is my story that I am sticking to :)

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Hey Tom,
Glad to hear all went well with your new ride! :)
I was pretty excited about getting to see you and the new boat this weekend but unfortunately SOMEONE decided to launch elsewhere. :frown: :frown: :) j/k
Sorry about that Linda. I sent you guys a PM about it. Makes me feel good you were excited :) Where did you guys end up at anyhow? Havasu via needles?

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Adam what are you trying to say:confused: :confused: :confused:
Adam needs to get a good friggin' computer....lol Obviously it froze up again. He has been trying to post and his computer takes a dump on him. Thank goodness I did not have them install a LAN with wireless connectivity for me on the boat....lol

Kilrtoy
03-29-2004, 07:25 PM
You want I should bring um to your house.................
That is why I bought a SHOCKWAVE,
Now that is customer service:D

RiverToysJas
03-29-2004, 07:28 PM
You want I should bring um to your house.................
That is why I bought a SHOCKWAVE,
Now that is customer service:D
You're not that special, he brings those damn stickers to everyones house - if they own a Shockwave or not!!! ;)

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 07:33 PM
You two are cracking me up....lol

dicudmore
03-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
You're not that special, he brings those damn stickers to everyones house - if they own a Shockwave or not!!! ;)
Thats all well and good. Just leave the Shockwave sticker on one side of the truck and the Lavey Craft on the other side to thoroughly confuse the shit out of everyone...

rivercrazy
03-29-2004, 09:13 PM
I have to admit your Red Tahoe really did look much better with a Shockwave sticker across the back! LOL!:D :D :D

ADAM GARCIA
03-31-2004, 09:31 AM
glad your boat worked out :) :)

hd&boatrider
03-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by ADAM GARCIA
glad your boat worked out :) :)
Adam---You try and try to get on to HB and thats all you have to say.....lol
I am glad you finally got on. Search Wired For Sound in the search area above and you can see the good things people are saying about you guys.
Later