PDA

View Full Version : Picking up the Boat

Thunderbutt
03-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Leaving LOTO on wed. am 3/31 arriving in Needles on Thur,am 4/1 take two hours to hook up the boat and get back at LOTO on fri. am 4/2. 1325 miles one way. The friday 4/2 depends on if there is good weather in Flagstaff. There is a new boat lift being made now, so I should have the boat in the water on Saterday 4/3. If the boat doesn't go at least 60 MPH, pull the boat out on Sunday on 4/4 and yank the motor and replace it with the motor from Thunderbutt. Maybe I'll sleep for a couple of hours. My Wife and most of our freinds thinks I am F---ing nuts, she's right, but that is the way it is when your obsessed with boat's and any speed you can get. I've only had that disease for 45 years, and if they don't like it piss on them and the boat they rode in on.
I'll let you know about the new boat

Keith E. Sayre
03-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Good Luck! Drive Safe! Let us know how it runs. That's one
big deckboat. The seller will be here tommorrow morning to
order a new Conquest Top Cat II. Good luck to both of you.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City
928-680-1400

Thunderbutt
04-04-2004, 04:45 AM
Keith, you'er right it is a big deckboat 29.33 feet to the swimstep. It is still on the trailer until the lift is modified to fit the boat. The guy took good care of the boat. He didn't tell me he was ordering one of your boat, I'm glad to here that. Again thank you for your help.

Keith E. Sayre
04-05-2004, 10:57 AM
I didn't know either until about a week ago. Real nice people!
They hang out up in the Needles area. They talked about
putting 20 people on the Warlock deckboat that you just bought!!
Wow! Good luck Thunderbutt, let us know how it works out.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Thunderbutt
04-07-2004, 03:43 PM
RiverDave, If I knew how I would. I will take some this weekend and make an attemp. If not, I will send them to you and you can do me the honor