PDA

View Full Version : Rons Custom Grills

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the grills...No, don't have any pics yet but....
When the grills were added for the subs they were not deep enough. Seems that when the subs hit hard (mine do :) ) that they hit the grills. Makes a bad sound and will eventually rip the sub. I was going to add some rubber spacers which would take care of the problem but Ron called today. He said that they are going to make sure the sub grills are deeper so this doesn't happen again. He also told me to return those and he will get me the new deeper ones. He doesn't want anybody to put the spacers on and wants a quality product put out. I think that is what service is all about people. He saw the problem and took corrective measures. By the way the 6.5's and the 6X9's look great and have no problems.
Thanks for taking care of this Ron. You are definitly on the right track with your business.
Ron--Check your PM by the way.

fourspeednup
03-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Good to hear about this kind of customer service.........esp. after the D&S interior thread:cool:

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Good to hear about this kind of customer service.........esp. after the D&S interior thread:cool:
I hear you and that is why I wanted to post this for everybody to see. Ron sure has an opportunity here to plug the gap for these upgraded grills right now and he is doing it the right way.

dr. margarita
03-29-2004, 07:50 PM
I just bought a 10 inch sub cover from Ron, had it custom powder coated pewter. I'll post some pics once it's installed.

Kachina26
03-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Ron hooked me up Sans logo like I wanted.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4106SpringBreak04_053-med.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4106SpringBreak04_052-med.jpg

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:24 PM
K26---I thought he might take care of you. They look good!

Dr. Eagle
03-29-2004, 09:25 PM
They look HMC.
Hella
Mega
Cool
I want some..........when I ever get to see my boat again!!!!!!

Kachina26
03-29-2004, 09:40 PM
He pm'd me after that last thread and said he would do what it takes to make me happy. I said cool let's do it, within hours I got another message saying they were ready to go! Customer serivice at it's best!:D :D :D I might have to get the deeper grills on the subs though. I thought I heard em buzzin on a good bass song but I had the wifey with me so I couldn't really crank it. Gonna have to wait Until the Secret Poker Run to know for sure. Thanx Ron !

hd&boatrider
03-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
He pm'd me after that last thread and said he would do what it takes to make me happy. I said cool let's do it, within hours I got another message saying they were ready to go! Customer serivice at it's best!:D :D :D I might have to get the deeper grills on the subs though. I thought I heard em buzzin on a good bass song but I had the wifey with me so I couldn't really crank it. Gonna have to wait Until the Secret Poker Run to know for sure. Thanx Ron !
You will need the deep grills if you really crank it....