PDA

View Full Version : Insurance god

Bling Bling
03-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Stressing on insurance? Call Shawn Wilson with summer group at 562-690-9770. Very painless on insurance for my Nor-Tech cat, and saved me almost a grand on the same coverage as all others.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-30-2004, 09:12 PM
do you know if he can insure a 29' cat? We need to start calling around. If you don't know I can and will call in the morning. BTW thanks for the info. :D

Bling Bling
03-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
do you know if he can insure a 29' cat? We need to start calling around. If you don't know I can and will call in the morning. BTW thanks for the info. :D From what he tells me, absolutely. Not only did he take care of me, but the guy boats like us.

jm2drvr
03-30-2004, 09:25 PM
who are the underwriters for the insurance, and what did you tell them your top speed is???

Bling Bling
03-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by jm2drvr
who are the underwriters for the insurance, and what did you tell them your top speed is??? He has several underwriters he uses, and it's a good question about top speed, the last 4 quotes I got never asked what the top speed is. I have a good friend that tests boats for a magazine, and he told me about 4 years ago, he noticed reps from insurance companys started showing up at the boat evaluations on a regular basis. He told me they were there to figure out what top speeds of boats really were true. So I'm guessing they already know.

RUCAV
03-30-2004, 10:03 PM
Sean is a good dude. He was a buddy of mine long before I bought a boat and got insurnace through him. I put up a post on another insurance related thread about the price he got me. If your gonna be in Parker this weekend, look for a blue with metalic green Ultra 247 XS called "Party Foul". Sean will be out there with me.

Bling Bling
03-30-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by RUCAV
Sean is a good dude. He was a buddy of mine long before I bought a boat and got insurnace through him. I put up a post on another insurance related thread about the price he got me. If your gonna be in Parker this weekend, look for a blue with metalic green Ultra 247 XS called "Party Foul". Sean will be out there with me. RUCAV, Thanks you were the one who turn me on to Shawn, I owe you one. I will hook up with you two in Havasu this season, I have two 32oz Grey Goose and crans with your names on them.

RUCAV
03-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Ooh, DANGGGGGGGGG. Sounds good to me.

Mr.Havasu
03-31-2004, 06:33 AM
So what was the price? and how big is your cat? Did he ask you about HP?

Bling Bling
03-31-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
So what was the price? and how big is your cat? Did he ask you about HP? 36 feet, did ask about hp, can't tell the price. Do you have a detail bussiness in Havasu.

Lacolaw
03-31-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by RUCAV
Sean is a good dude. He was a buddy of mine long before I bought a boat and got insurnace through him. I put up a post on another insurance related thread about the price he got me. If your gonna be in Parker this weekend, look for a blue with metalic green Ultra 247 XS called "Party Foul". Sean will be out there with me.
I am going to be in Parker this weekend. I will keep an eye out for you.
I just got a call from Ultra and my boat is done...Its getting lake tested tomorrow and I will pick it up Friday on my way to the river....
I got a 24 Stealth thats blue and grey...I will be staying in the keys....
See you there....