PDA

View Full Version : 9 Americans, Including 4 Civilians, Killed in Iraq

RiverKitty
03-31-2004, 11:03 AM
I just don't get it....we kill their oppresor and in return they hate us??? :confused: :(
Contractors' Bodies Mutilated, Dragged through Fallujah's Streets
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414ignorance.JPG
BAGHDAD, Iraq - In one of the bloodiest and most horrifying days since the end of the U.S.-led war in Iraq, five U.S. troops and four American civilian contractors were killed in separate attacks in the Sunni Triangle west of Baghdad. After an ambush on two vehicles carrying the civilian contractors in Fallujah, jubilant Iraqis burned and mutilated the dead, then dragged two corpses through the streets and hung them from a bridge spanning the Euphrates River.
The brutal treatment of the bodies occurred after the contractors were killed in a rebel attack on their two SUVs in the city about 35 miles west of Baghdad, scene of some of the worst violence on both sides of the conflict since the beginning of the American occupation a year ago.
After seeing things like this, it makes me wish we did blow up their country and take all their oil! :mad:
These people have got to be "brain dead"!!! :mad:

Blown 472
03-31-2004, 11:11 AM
Maybe they dont like being occupied, who knows, it is a ****ed up deal.
You have to consider too that they were occupied until the early fifities then you have people brain washing them for how long on the evils of the western world.

HammerDown
03-31-2004, 11:11 AM
Those children are most likely the future terrorist of the USA.

HCS
03-31-2004, 11:20 AM
They don't have a ****ing clue. They need law, order, and the
death penalty.

FRENCHIE
03-31-2004, 11:22 AM
thats about the most disgusting thing ive seen in a long time! it trully is sick, i could not even do that if someone in vaded this country. kill yes! but not drag a body around like that in that condition!!! sick!:mad: :yuk:

HCS
03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
That's what they want. To terrify the American public.
Then there will be more pressure for US to get out.
I think we ought to keep kicking their asses until they figure it out.

NastyOne
03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
We need to pull out of there and let those ****ing towlheads fend for themselves! :mad: If I had the chance to launch a nuke and kill evryone over there I would and not think twice about it! I'm so ****ing tired of losing our good people so those pices of shit can have a better life. It makes me want to though-up:yuk: I say leave and let them dig in the sand for 10 years, then come back and help when every single person over there realizes what a pice of shit country they live in and that they will never servive without the US.

HCS
03-31-2004, 11:42 AM
Nuke would have been the way to go. But that was never going to happen.
Makes you wander why the **** were even there.
One word, Oil.
Watch Saddam be released because we have nothing on him.:mad:

Goodtime$
03-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Fence off the oil fields with armed guards and take our americans home, this is senseless and I cannot understand how our government keeps letting innocent americans now, and soldiers lay dead in the street.

welk2party
03-31-2004, 12:12 PM
You know what, if they are fine with us blowin the shit out of their counrty and leaving, CYA!:mad: :yuk:
Do we need oil from them that bad!

jbtrailerjim
03-31-2004, 12:25 PM
That picture just makes me sick. I wish they's hunt those pieces of shit down that did this and do the same to them. I agree we should have just dropped a nuke on that whole ****in country and been done with them and then take all there ****in oil. **** them mother ****ers over there.:mad:

unleashed
03-31-2004, 12:35 PM
Its just another ploy to get Americans out of Iraq. They dont show all the good things that are going on in the country, like women being able to learn, Music being sold on the streets again and people having freedoms that were not present with the previous regime. I say a good 80% of the people are happy that Sadam is gone. Its that 10 to 20% that were outsted out of power that is keeping the insurgent movement going. I mean is it really that bad over there I think not. If you look at what goes on in our country crime wise its alot worse. I mean people are kiling people everyday but we've become accustomed to hearing about it when we turn the 5pm news on. What we are not accustomed to is seeing are Americans killed by foreingners that is why we are so shocked.
I say we finish what we started as we should have in the first war. If we leave now we abandon millions of people who we are giving a chance at a better way of life. The US needs stability in Iraq if we are to have any chance at changing the opinions on Western civilization. Just think if one day they are a thriving nation with some sort of Democracy it will be a role model for the region(Of course Im thinking wishfully here but hey its better than giving up).
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Lady Rat Attack 1
03-31-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by NastyOne
We need to pull out of there and let those ****ing towlheads fend for themselves! :mad: If I had the chance to launch a nuke and kill evryone over there I would and not think twice about it! I'm so ****ing tired of losing our good people so those pices of shit can have a better life. It makes me want to though-up:yuk: I say leave and let them dig in the sand for 10 years, then come back and help when every single person over there realizes what a pice of shit country they live in and that they will never servive without the US.
Could not have said it better:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mandelon
03-31-2004, 12:42 PM
It happened in one town that is very anti american. Many Iraqis are pleased to have us there. The more educated they are the more pro-western they are.
Unfortunately the average Iraqi citizens have no clue of world history. If they did they would be considering what happened in Japan and Germany.
Let us fix all their stuff, spend a bunch of our money, provide them a modern government and in a few years we'll be gone and they will have industry, wealth, higher education and apparently be able to manufacture high quality dependable cars...
:rolleyes:

Her454
03-31-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
The US needs stability in Iraq if we are to have any chance at changing the opinions on Western civilization.
I think these pictures will solidify quite a few opinions.

SeaRayPat
03-31-2004, 12:50 PM
Those ungrateful ****s ...what can we do?....We can be strong and support out troops and not let the left divide us....

MagicMtnDan
03-31-2004, 12:55 PM
Those of you who would have us leave now with the job half done would only disgrace our country and the sacrifices that our brave and dedicated soldiers made. You're the ones who don't get it.
There are a small number of terrorists and others who are trying to do all they can to prevent an independent and free Iraq from becoming a reality. As we get closer to the June date of turning over the country to Iraqis, the terrorists ratchet up their attacks to try and overturn the inevitable march towards a free Iraq.
If we don't finish the fight over there the next fight we'll have is here at home. And then you'll be wondering why we didn't finish what we started.
By the way, if we're over there "just for oil" then why don't we have more of it here? Why are our oil prices so high now? It never was about oil even though we all could benefit from getting Iraqi oil shipped here.

FMluvswater
03-31-2004, 01:06 PM
:cry: Somewhere a family and friends are grieving for the man in that picture. Such disrespect is heartbreaking. :cry:
~FM :(

Havasu Cig
03-31-2004, 02:03 PM
This happened in the Sunni Triangle where Saddam is from. This is not a reflection of most of the country. The people that did this were the ones who were privelaged when Saddam was in power.
Like was said above, we can't pull out know. It would leave a vacuum for the terrorist to come into, and it would show weakness.
After Clinton pulled forces from Somalia after the "Blackhawk Down" incident, the terrorist saw us as weak. We have to finish the job.
IMO I think we should be killing more people over there that are not friendly to us.

73kona455
03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
naplam the whole damn town and every towel head in it....

mike37
03-31-2004, 06:06 PM
IM betting that some photographer
Sent those kids up there to make the picture
Pay off for him better

mbrown2
03-31-2004, 06:12 PM
That just ain't right...I look at that and think of the family he might have left behind....:(

Havasu Cig
04-01-2004, 09:57 AM
There was an Army 2 star on the news this morning that said they are going to go in and either kill or capture the people responsible. Hopefully it will happen soon.

ROZ
04-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Make Iraq a glass parking lot....
Oh, and I agree with HavacuCig.....

Garrddogg
04-01-2004, 10:17 AM
I say we make the ****IN Sunni Triangle a ****in parking lot.
**** em !
Force

hoolign
04-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Ya know,you see somthing like that and what do you say,I don't really think there are words to describe what goes through my head after seeing that! It goes to show how brain washing affects people,it shows what the future is going to bring,if out of a country of how many millions,if only 10 percent have the attitudes that those in the picture do,and they are to have family's of their own, the hate is going to keep on growing,at an astonishing rate! That sort of mentality can only be dealt with in one fashion and that is by lethal force!
Then you look at the ones over there, who want to escape the brutality of what war has brought them,by comming to your or my country, and when given the chance to enjoy a freedom,and the opportunities we have here, they still want to follow their religions,they want to change our laws,they want to continue their ways once they are here...why the **** did you come here?
we've got to stop letting them in!! they think ,well it's shitty here so I'll move to Canada, or th US and wear my turban as I want to be a cop,or..I'll get a provided laywer too make it law that my children can wear ceremonial daggers to school, or if I ride a bicycle I don't need top wear a helmut( that happened a while back here!) our taxes pay their education,we pay their housing ,food,medical and every other damn thing!
it's really pissing me off the liberties they get,and how little they have to do to get them, while you and me bust our asses everyday just to get by...
I say **** EM ALL!
sorry about the rant

HCS
04-02-2004, 08:37 AM
US marines are preparing to hunt these bastards down and kick
ass. Like I said before that's what we need to do bring these
rug heads down. The **** heads in the pictures smiling and
cheering need to found and shot. Their on camera so we know
what they look like. So go in and get them. You know there's
plenty of people who know who they are.:mad:

Buff
04-02-2004, 09:16 AM
Imagine if a president were to announce that there would be a national referendum to approve:1) A taking over of the oil fields in ALL the middle east countries by the US. Leave these Moslem countries to fend for themselves regarding government and the like. 2) Close the US/Mexican border and use troops to seal it. 3) Give all illegals in this country 30 days to leave the country after that they will be considered ememies to this country and duely prosecuted. 4)Inform Mexican president Fox that he has 30 days to return to our authorities all wanted criminals currently enjoying sanctuary in Mexico - failing compliance we will go in with the required force to apprehend the cop-killers.
Am I wrong to think that such proposals would pass in a resounding landslide? Both Bush and Kerry lack such bold grass root guts - where is the new Washington or Lincoln?
Are we never to learn the greatest lesson of history - failure to vigorously protect oneself is a prelude to destruction? Man is a wolf to man - we should not ever forget that!
Remember one of the American Revolution's mottos, "DON'T TREAD ON ME!"
Loving Peace too much will surely get you war. Sorry for the preaching here - but I think we are nearing a crisis. buf.