PDA

View Full Version : SPAM- Custom Chevy For Sale

roln 20s
03-31-2004, 01:45 PM
This is my 1995 Chevy Extended Cab- 350, V8, AT, PS, AC, 160K highway miles, all receipts and records, Fully Custom Prof Airbag suspension- electic valves and 10 switch box, 2 month old 20" MB Motorings on Falken 255/35s, hidden hitch, custom electric sunroof, custom front bumper with light, billet grill and bowtie, custom two tone tweed and vinyl seats with custom bed interior to match, hard tonneau cover with locks, huge stereo: Eclispse CD stereo (voice navigation avail- never used before), 1000 watt PPI Pro Amp, 2 JL 10's in JL box under rear seat, and JL 6.5 speakers, shaved doors, tailgate handle, frenched 3rd brake light, roll pan, Viper Alarm, repainted white with a hint of Lexus pearl 3 years ago--very nice truck, too much to list- turns heads---could win in shows or be a great daily driver (its mine:D) Listed on truck trader for 10K, will sell to any ***boat member for $8500. If you find a buyer, I will pay commission as well.
602-312-4550
Here's a pic, but with the old wheels
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/1therig2.JPG
Roln 20s

fourspeednup
03-31-2004, 02:04 PM
Thanks for posting the pic roln
Couple more questions:
Does it lay frame? If not, how close(how many tortillas;) ?
Hidden hitch....receiver is behind the license plate right?
:cool:

roln 20s
03-31-2004, 02:10 PM
It is very close to laying frame with the 20s- I would say within an inch or so (10 pack of tortillas max :D When I used to have the 17s, it would just layout hardcore, but when I first had it lowered, I'm not sure that 20s were even in existance yet.
The hitch is behind the flip up plate, along with the trailer light hookups.
Talk to you soon-
Roln 20s

mbrown2
03-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Nice truck Roln' definitely alot of upgrades...good luck with the sale.

DogHouse
03-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Roln you pimp!!! Not sure if I can talk to you anymore. ;)
Was at Kyote Bowl today and thought I should give you a ring. Phone was dead so no dice. We should plan a Chino trip some time.
-brian

roln 20s
03-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey Brian-
Sounds like a great idea- give me a call sometime and we can do lunch. Name the time and place and I'm there.
What are you talking about- you can always talk to me. Better yet, you probably should stop talking to me, otherwise I am going to talk you into a stock Merc package 28 Howard :D
I'm not the Howard Slut for nothing...
Roln 20s

roln 20s
03-31-2004, 10:41 PM
MBrown-
Thanks for the compliments, hopefully next time I will actually get to do more than wave when I see you.
Roln 20s

HotHallet
04-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Hey Roln 20's- Nice truck man! 8,500 is a steal for everything it's got. I have had a few custom show trucks and currently work as the Feature Editor at Truckin' Magazine. My last one was on the cover of the March '02 issue of Truckin' and was a bagged 1990 standard cab GMC Sierra with 18's up front and 20's in the rear. The wheels were Boyd Coddington New wave billets and it had a 4-link in the back with Air Ride Tech shockwaves up front. It was bright red with traditional flames in Lincoln LS ivory pearl and had full tweed and leather upholstery with an upholstered bed kit and chrome and billet motor compartment. I sold it to get my boat. You gotta sell old shit to get new shit. My current truck oddly enough is a lifted 1995 Chevy C-1500 extended cab. Good luck selling that thing and I will put the word out in my work circle!

roln 20s
04-01-2004, 12:15 PM
HotHallet-
Thanks so much. I appreciate that. If by some chance I end up keeping it, I am going to have my buddy and custom truck builder (Tim Parker of StreetBoutiqueCustoms- now in Phx---built the Zelfers truck that was on the cover of Truckin in June or July 0f 2002) repaint the truck to match whatever boat I buy (you know I love the Howard Bullets:D), and I would love if you could hook it up with a Feature in the RIG section. Thats a dream of mine. If not this one, definately the next one.
Thanks again and I appreciate you passing the word around.
Roln 20s

HotHallet
04-01-2004, 12:20 PM
I know the Zelfers well. I wrote the feature on that truck. It seems like yesterday we were shooting that thing. Let me know on your progress. I would be happy to take a look at your combo for our water toys section!

roln 20s
04-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Hothallet-
The Zelfers are great people, his son (Mark who the truck was finished in memory of) was the person that got me into custom lowered trucks. Mark, Larry and I actually spent 20+ hours doing the original 5/7 Belltech drop in Larry's garage on my truck before I did full bags a year later. The Zelfers truck is one of my favorites ever...I'm not sure if Larry is talking much about it, so don't say too much, but the truck is at Tim's (SBC) shop here in Phx and going through an extensive ground up rebuild. Definately another cover truck for your magazines.
http://www.streetboutiquecustoms.com/7-02-2.jpg http://www.streetboutiquecustoms.com/7-02-1.jpg
Good article by the way, you even put my name in it- Patrick Jones. Small world huh!
Roln 20s

HotHallet
04-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the props. I try to put a lot of care into everything I do professionally. They were great to work with and are very nice people. Hope to meet you someday man at the river and we can BS trucks and drink a few beers.

HotHallet
04-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Roln 20's-Why are you selling your truck? What are you replacing it with?

UnionJack
04-01-2004, 01:09 PM
So what will you be going for next... The other white meat

roln 20s
04-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Good question Hothallet--
The choices are:
1) New Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2) a 2003 SS Silverado
3) A 2003 HD 2500 Chevy
I am really leaning towards number 1. I don't need a diesel yet (will buy one in the future though), and I am really thinking about storing whatever boat I buy in Havasu, so towing will be less than a few miles, and I commute around 300-400 miles a week, and need the best gas mileage I can get. I really like the new crew cab 1500--as for the mods, probably just put a set of 20's on it, add Escalade door handles, billet grill, driving lights, and call it good. Otherwise, it would be a 4-6 BellTech drop on 22's, shaved tailgate handled...you know how that goes. Once you start you can't stop.
Roln 20s

roln 20s
04-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Back to the top--Commission to anyone who brings me a buyer!
Roln 20s