PDA

View Full Version : Unclaimed Ca$hi$h!!?????

PICKLEtheLOAD
04-01-2004, 08:37 AM
I received this email from a co-worker. I looked at the website and it looks legit to me. Looks like GRAMMA had some stock!!!!! What's to lose? Give it a shot.
"This is too good not to share. In California alone, there is over $3.2 billion in unclaimed money ranging from escrow to closed bank accounts to insurance premiums and many more. The website below is a valuable source for finding out if you or a family member have money yet unclaimed. I was surprised to find almost $300 that had been sitting there for over 15 years, waiting to be reunited with it's rightful owner. You can check all 50 states, California being very user-friendly. You can even check for someone who has passed away and may have a legal right to it. I noticed one person who was on the list several times and had several thousand dollars in unclaimed investment dividends. Be sure to check all names you have used in the past and all states you have lived in. If anything, it's just fun to see someone you know."
www.naupa.org
Disclaimer: if this shit dont work, save all your rhetorical bullshit replies and just say thanks for trying, or just say nothing.

Lightning
04-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Are you hard up for cash.....
actually I had a friend check out that site a while back and he was given $6500 from a comission that he never received from 8 years ago or something.

PICKLEtheLOAD
04-01-2004, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lightning
[B]Are you hard up for cash.....
READ THE DIRECTIONS IN MY POST ARI!!! Pay particular attention to the bottom. Jeez.....:p

Lightning
04-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Just remember bro, you can't lose with 22's

skeepwerkzaz
04-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Jeez you two!!!
Jer!
Welcome back you piss-drunk cock! Seriously good to hear that you are back in one piece, can't wait to talk in person. Katie and I are coming out your way on the weekend of the weekend of the 16th.(assuming your way is still SD) My boat actually runs now, and you have a permanent seat on the kidney belt express, this summer. That is if you can fit in after we bring all your beer:D
See you later,
Clay

topless
04-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Woo Hoo! IBM owes me a whopping dollar and 21 cents! I'm going to take the day off and go to Laughlin.

PICKLEtheLOAD
04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey buddy! Look forward to seeing you. What water are you hanging out on? Been trying to sell my boat, no luck so far...so there's only one thing to do...USE IT!!! :D
When you get in town, lets hook up with your bro and Audrey and do sumpin'. mmmmmmmkay?

GrapeApe
04-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Nice.... $114.51 From a job I had when I was 18... I guess I forgot to pickup my Last Check... I think I will invest it all in Coors Light..
*** Grape Ape ***
PS.. PICKLEtheLOAD, a few of them will come your way...

MsDrmr
04-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Mr luvmyboat got a ck for $555 just a couple weeks ago. Went straight to the boat

PICKLEtheLOAD
04-01-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
PS.. PICKLEtheLOAD, a few of them will come your way...
Werrrd. Hey you go to Martinez huh? I havent been out this season yet, but I will be soon. What rig you in? uhhhh, lets drink!

MsDrmr
04-01-2004, 11:03 AM
Mr luvmyboat got a ck for $555 just a couple weeks ago. Went straight to the boat

Lightning
04-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Clay,
I found this on that website.. you may want to get yo' money.
Type of Property: Inmate trust funds
Account Number:
Amount: $64.56
Reported By: SAN QUENTIN STATE PRISON
Owner's Name: INSKEEP CLAYTON

GrapeApe
04-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by PICKLEtheLOAD
Werrrd. Hey you go to Martinez huh? I havent been out this season yet, but I will be soon. What rig you in? uhhhh, lets drink!
PICKLEtheLOAD,
We have a Purple & Gray '03 Ultra Deck... we will be out there at least every other weekend, and Holidays.. Beer is on me..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/666Ultra_Custom_Boats-med.jpg

skeepwerkzaz
04-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Ari,
How you do dat? I put in my name and got shit. San Quentin eh? Must be one of the homies that ganked my shit, i guess it does pay to report thefts. Or mabey it was mini-me in the GP, I hear he's got his Escalade, his two way, and his bling-bling on Ebay, Domino muther^#%er!
Skeep

CA Stu
04-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Son of a bitch!
My Mom had some stocks coming from a job she held a few years back, Thanks!!
Ya Hoo
CA Stu

PICKLEtheLOAD
04-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
PICKLEtheLOAD,
We have a Purple & Gray '03 Ultra Deck... we will be out there at least every other weekend, and Holidays.. Beer is on me..
Nice lookin boat. what is your setup? Look for me in this...hope to hoist a few with ya someday soon....

GrapeApe
04-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by PICKLEtheLOAD
Nice lookin boat. what is your setup? Look for me in this...hope to hoist a few with ya someday soon....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/374819__ULTRA_SHADOW.jpg
Your Still tryin to Sell, right? This was our 1st Boat, so I didn't want something to fast.. That lasted all of a few trips.. Now I wish I went with more power. We have the Fuel injected Vortec motor from the Escalade, hence the name of the Boat is "Esca Laid".. I look forward to seeing you out there... When is your 1st trip?
*** Grape Ape ***