PDA

View Full Version : CSI new episode tonight

FMluvswater
04-01-2004, 08:49 PM
... and my countdown begins. :) I always get excited when a new episode is scheduled and I can't just keep it to myself! :D I really love that show! :cool: ... and William Petersen ... gaaaaaa! :) (WTF? No lust smiley on this forum? :confused: That's just plain wrong!) :D

FMluvswater
04-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Awesome episode it was too! :cool: Lots of twisty turnies! :)

fat rat
04-02-2004, 03:28 AM
Thats my wife's favorite show:rolleyes: She was glued to her seat and had me running like "Hop-sing"............get me this get me that.:argue: :D

FMluvswater
04-02-2004, 07:49 AM
Whatta man! :cool: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-02-2004, 11:55 AM
I got side tracked and missed half of it. What happened after they dug up the skull?

FMluvswater
04-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
I got side tracked and missed half of it. What happened after they dug up the skull?
Oh dear God that is a loaded question! :D Lots!
Spoiler from before airtime, summary, and post-air discussion thread (http://www.yourtaxdollarsatwork.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17070&st=0)
I'll give it a go here too but you might want to browse that link to get details I may miss or be biased about ...
Body in grave was a woman. They determined she'd never had any kids. Weird evidence of male relative DNA in her pelvis. Then they find a picture of her VERY pregnant. Tracked down man in picture with her. He said they had broken up when she was 9 months preggers and he'd only heard from her once afterwards. He produced a typewritten "Goodbye forever" type note. Sara tracked down the postmark and it was the town where that angry guy's sister lives. They pay her a visit and she has a kid about same age as what dead chick's kid woulda been. Turns out temperamental dude killed her in a blind rage while she was staying at the motel he owned. It was alluded to that he cut the kid out of her and gave it to his sister to raise. The DNA evidence in dead chick's pelvis was from the umbilical cord. They did DNA tests to confirm the kid being raised by angry guy's sister was actually the son of the guy in the picture with the pregnant woman (dead chick). Then they ended the episode with Grissom going through angry guy's stuff and first thing he finds is a bloody shirt. Credits roll. Guess we're supposed to figure angry guy left a lot of undiscovered murders behind.
Hope that made some kind of sense. :o :D If not there's always that link. :)

FMluvswater
04-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Another new episode tonight. :D

JetBoatRich
04-15-2004, 08:18 PM
watching it right now:D

FMluvswater
04-15-2004, 09:04 PM
I can't watch and post. CSI requires my undivided attention, lol! :D Commercials are refreshment/guessing breaks, lol. :cool:
It was a cool episode. Creepy lil firebug. :eek: