PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Carmichael to Team Suzuki

Tom Slick
04-02-2004, 04:26 PM
Nope, this is not a late April fools joke. It is true and confirmed the Ricky Carmichael has signed a multi year deal to ride Suzuki's starting in January 2005.
I put my money on Chad Reed going over to Honda and James "Bubba" Stewart to Yamaha.

DUNDUN
04-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Good, I Really don't like RC.
It's about time he sucked, lol.
GO BUBBA!!!
(Isn't it weird? I hate RC but love Bubba)

DUNDUN
04-02-2004, 04:33 PM
You really think Bubba's goin to yamaha?
I don't like Chad Reed.
Nothin' against Honda though, My favorite bike from any company is the cr125

Tom Slick
04-02-2004, 04:38 PM
I think Reed may have already done a deal with Honda. I think Bubba did a deal with Yamaha before the season even started. I could be way wrong about this, but I see Bubba on factory Yamaha's, under his own tent with Boost Mobile, Visa M/C, Nike, a beverage company and Michael Jordan backing him. What do you guys think?

Hallett
04-02-2004, 04:39 PM
KTM IS A BAD ASS

LAVEYSABRE575
04-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Stewart to sign with KTM by the end of week deal already done tieing up loose ends...derek

Tom Slick
04-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I heard the KTM thing too. Wouldn't that be weird. I guess anything is possible with Red Bull money. I just don't think that Yamaha would let that happen, but $$$$ is $$$$ and maybe an outside team sponsor like Red Bull just puts it over the top and Yamaha can't scrape up that kind of cash from their own bank account.

DUNDUN
04-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Looks like 05' is going to be interesting. :idea:
KTM needs someone like Bubba to put them over the top, All the power to em'. I would say that if Bubba signed with KTM, He would be sponsored byBud Light Like Jeremy McGrath was going to do with KTM before he retired but, I don't think Bubba can ride for Bud Light because he's only like two years older than me.

LAVEYSABRE575
04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
just talked to bones at pro circuit ktm thing done...

mbrown2
04-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
but, I don't think Bubba can ride for Bud Light because he's only like two years older than me.
That's funnit $hit

Tom Slick
04-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Actually the Bud Light deal was Jeremy's and he brought it with him to KTM. When he retired Bud Light decided that if they weren't going to be on MC's bike, then they didn't want to be in Motocross.

DUNDUN
04-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Pro Circuit KTM!?!?!?
Does this mean that sponsor money will come from pro circuit?

Jrocket
04-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
Stewart to sign with KTM by the end of week deal already done tieing up loose ends...derek
I dont see this happening.If it does,Stewart will have made a huge mistake.He'll be on Honda or stay at Kawasaki.I say Honda.

DUNDUN
04-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
I dont see this happening.If it does,Stewart will have made a huge mistake.He'll be on Honda or stay at Kawasaki.I say Honda.
I think that KTM's got the equipment to win, I just don't think they have the talent, IMO
P.S. $ Money Talks $

HighRoller
04-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Why would RC leave Honda? Hasn't he been paying attention for the last 20 years in Motocross? McGrath dominated with Honda and left for Suzuki...we all know what happened. I can't remember anyone who left Honda and improved their career. And add to that all the guys who skyrocketed after finding Honda. RJ, Jeff Stanton, O'Mara, etc... I think Reed is going to start kicking some serious ass. Not because he's the most talented, but because I get the impression he wants it the most.

DUNDUN
04-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Like I said, It's about time RC sucked...
Everyone knows Chad Reed is the sh**.
He could ride for Mo-Ped and he'll still kick everyones ass...
Until Bubba steps up to 250, of course. :D :D :D