PDA

View Full Version : I Stand Corrected!

Ivan Dan
04-03-2004, 12:24 AM
About 2-3 weeks ago I posted a thread about getting killer hook up's on stereo equipment without first consulting with ROZ. This was a HUGE mistake but luckily I caught it in time to cancel my order with the "other" company.
I'm very glad I listened to you guys and glad I talked to ROZ. He hooked me up big time and I really appreciate it. I just wanted everyone to know that ROZ is definitely the stereo hook up on this board.
Thanks again Chris I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. All my parts are here finally and the stereo should be in this weekend bearing it doesn't rain all weekend.
DAN

Stupid Fast
04-03-2004, 04:06 AM
Some people think everybody should be able to enjoy trees, so they protest the loggers.....some people think that everybody should have a house, so they work with habitat for humanity......some people think everyone should be able to eat, so they work at a food bank........
Then there is ROZ......He is one of those fanatics that belives that everybody should enjoy a bitchen stereo system, Its one of those god given rights......so he does what he does to help all of us out........
EMC:D

welk2party
04-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Agreed. ROZ is taking care of me BIG time. Thanks ROZ!:D

Havasu Hangin'
04-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Who is ROZ?
What kind of boat does he have?