PDA

View Full Version : Should Glastronguy resize his Avatar

Kilrtoy
04-03-2004, 10:12 PM
THat thing is as big as J-Lo's ASS

cruser
04-03-2004, 10:35 PM
It is inconsiderate of those that are not using broadband internet access.
cruzer

Phat Matt
04-03-2004, 11:00 PM
You mean his signature. Don't give him any ideas on his avatar too! :)

Kilrtoy
04-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Your right, that thing is so damn big it scared me, I got confused

LASERRAY
04-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Yes he should. That thing makes me nauseous.

CrazyHippy
04-03-2004, 11:37 PM
I liike it.
NOT
That thing is freaking annoying
BJH:yuk:

framer1
04-04-2004, 05:29 AM
It's so big I usually skip his posts.

73kona455
04-04-2004, 05:39 AM
its really annoying:mad:

Kachina26
04-04-2004, 06:11 AM
I think he's just miffed that no one from HB responded to his complaint about image sizes in this thread (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41720) so this is his form of protest. Anyone else notice how full that Crowline is?

JetBoatRich
04-04-2004, 06:14 AM
Everybody wants to be a little different, but that thing is bad:rolleyes: how about getting the picture to normal size:D

hot_diggity_dog
04-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Freakin loser!
Had to delete the Offshore video thread because of that thing.
Does he own a Glastron or a Crowline.
HDD

HCS
04-04-2004, 06:45 AM
I think he made his point.:p

Wet Dream
04-04-2004, 07:18 AM
I tried to be polite and sent him a PM just stating that his sig pic was a little on the big side and should be smaller. I got an "I know" reply and that was it. Guess he can't figure it out. But you know there is a way under "User CP" to block him out so you don't have to see his replies. Even with DSL it slows down the page to load his pic. I can't imagine what the dial up guys are doing. Thanks Glastron. :rolleyes:

Her454
04-04-2004, 07:20 AM
I can tell you what we are doing, we are trying to skip his posts unless I am at work............PLEASE REDUCE THE IMAGE.............. for us Country folk without DSL, it makes life very slooooooooooooooooooooow.
:( :(

hoolign
04-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Just curious,I don't have dial up ,,so would,nt it take just as long to download a post with a big avatar as it would for a post with a big signature:p

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I think he made his point.:p
There is intelligent life on ***boat! :D People are talking about it.
Now, do I get to go and whine about the sigs and avatars that I think are too big?
I see that we have choices here.
1. ***boat can limit the size to something reasonable
2. You can ignore my posts
3. You can post elsewhere
4. You can whine about it and I'll follow you around the board and post in every topic that you do
5. HARDCORE-SKI can ask me to remove it and I will. But, I may feel the need to exercise my right to free speech at a later date
I know most of you are loafers and never served in the military but while I was defending your right to free speech, you would deny me mine. TSK, TSK, TSK
(It's OK HARDCORE-SKI, no one will get the above either)

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Wet Dream
I tried to be polite and sent him a PM just stating that his sig pic was a little on the big side and should be smaller. I got an "I know" reply and that was it. Guess he can't figure it out. But you know there is a way under "User CP" to block him out so you don't have to see his replies. Even with DSL it slows down the page to load his pic. I can't imagine what the dial up guys are doing. Thanks Glastron. :rolleyes:
I can certainly figure it out, I am making a point. I just didn't discover computers and how they work yesterday. The closest you have ever come to a point is that one on the top of your head.
;)
:D

HCS
04-04-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
There is intelligent life on ***boat! :D People are talking about it.
Now, do I get to go and whine about the sigs and avatars that I think are too big?
I see that we have choices here.
1. ***boat can limit the size to something reasonable
2. You can ignore my posts
3. You can post elsewhere
4. You can whine about it and I'll follow you around the board and post in every topic that you do
5. HARDCORE-SKI can ask me to remove it and I will. But, I may feel the need to exercise my right to free speech at a later date
I know most of you are loafers and never served in the military but while I was defending your right to free speech, you would deny me mine. TSK, TSK, TSK
(It's OK HARDCORE-SKI, no one will get the above either)
Notice, there are some no votes. My kid loves it. and I do have DSL.:D

Cas
04-04-2004, 08:02 AM
hadn't even noticed it til now

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Her454
I can tell you what we are doing, we are trying to skip his posts unless I am at work............PLEASE REDUCE THE IMAGE.............. for us Country folk without DSL, it makes life very slooooooooooooooooooooow.
:( :(
Traci said please.

Cas
04-04-2004, 08:06 AM
does that mean Kachina can make his smaller now too?

hoolign
04-04-2004, 08:07 AM
loafer??? hardly!!! I been working on drilling rigs since I was about 16,and that sucker is huge now that i've seen it,, when I opened it I got splashed:D

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Cas
does that mean Kachina can make his smaller now too?
Lets start whining about it and see what happens!
;)

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by hoolign
loafer??? hardly!!! I been working on drilling rigs since I was about 16,and that sucker is huge now that i've seen it,, when I opened it I got splashed:D
See I am altruistic. I was just trying to bring the river to everyone.

Mandelon
04-04-2004, 08:15 AM
Buy why is your name Glastron when you have a Crownline???:confused:

CEO
04-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Is this "one of those thinking questions?"
Size does matter!:yuk:

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Buy why is your name Glastron when you have a Crownline???:confused:
It isn't my boat. I searched Google to find a poster (Hi Traci) sized picture of a boat. That's what I found. My boat has roll bars:
http://home.comcast.net/~glastron_carlson/wsb/media/group/logo_org_pub.jpg

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by CEO
Is this "one of those thinking questions?"
Size does matter!:yuk:
I know. Woman always say that they like it big. Mine was the biggest.
;)

HCS
04-04-2004, 08:53 AM
It isn't my boat. I searched Google to find a poster (Hi Traci) sized picture of a boat. That's what I found. My boat has roll bars:
http://home.comcast.net/~glastron_carlson/wsb/media/group/logo_org_pub.jpg
I like the Glastron better.:D

Her454
04-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Thank you GG. Ohhh the Power of "Please".
:):)::):)

Mandelon
04-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Uh, Traci....Pleeeeeeaaase... (You know.) ;)

Her454
04-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Uh, Traci....Pleeeeeeaaase... (You know.) ;)
Yes Mandelon ? :):)

Kachina26
04-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Cas
does that mean Kachina can make his smaller now too? No one had ever said a word before today, although I had wondered about it myself. If you guys want I will cut it down. But please take note that I did crop it quite a bit before I posted it. So, who wants it smaller or even gone?

Her454
04-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
No one had ever said a word before today, although I had wondered about it myself. If you guys want I will cut it down. But please take note that I did crop it quite a bit before I posted it. So, who wants it smaller or even gone?
Hey Mr Goodwrench, since you asked.....I'm on Dial up....wayyyyyyyyy out in the middle of nowhere..........if it doesn't bother me....then it cant be that bad. :) Thanks for offering.

LASERRAY
04-04-2004, 02:28 PM
No one had ever said a word before today, although I had wondered about it myself. If you guys want I will cut it down. But please take note that I did crop it quite a bit before I posted it. So, who wants it smaller or even gone? Your sweet gelcoat makes it fine with me.;)

Mandelon
04-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Yes Mandelon ? :):)
Wow!!! She said, "Yes"!!!
I'll be right over!!
:D :D :D

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 03:49 PM
People are voting Yes and I already removed it. I guess they want me to put it back?

Kim Hanson
04-04-2004, 03:54 PM
I never voted, that's small..........( . )( . )......You want me to get you one?:D

Kilrtoy
04-04-2004, 05:53 PM
I never asked you to take it down, I just didnt like it taking up my WHOLE SCREEN. But thank you.......:D

Dr. Eagle
04-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Yes he should. That thing makes me nauseous. Double Ditto!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Kachina26
04-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Yes he should. That thing makes me nauseous. Maybe you got nauseous from too many orbits around myanus!

Cas
04-04-2004, 08:53 PM
thanks Kachina but I only asked a question, I didn't mind it the way it was. Ok, maybe a tad wide but that wasn't a big thing.....good looking boat too.

LASERRAY
04-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Maybe you got nauseous from too many orbits around myanus! And this after I complimented your gelcoat, AGAIN.:( :D

Kachina26
04-05-2004, 05:36 AM
Hey, I didn't write your location. Thanx for the props on the gel though. Cas, I didn't really downsize for you, I was gonna do that anyway since the other pic was so dark. I just wanted a rise out of someone.:D