PDA

View Full Version : I gotta rant....

NastyOne
04-05-2004, 07:56 AM
I hate it when cock suckers throw beads in the channel. I didnt see one set of beads caught by the pleople they were getting thrown to. They just land in the water and sink to the bottom. Do these ****s think that because they are beads that they are not littering? IMO its just as bad as letting your beer cans or anything else sink in the channel.:mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-05-2004, 07:58 AM
I agree! Lack of respect.

Salty Cracker
04-05-2004, 08:13 AM
There are people who capitalize on that!!
At night and on Monday mornings there are divers in the water picking up beads (which some re-sell) off of the bottom, as well as bottles, cans, wallets, jewelry etc.
You should bring a mask and try to find anything besides rocks, you won't find much in the mornings or during the week.
The same is true for copper canyon.

Offshore1
04-05-2004, 11:16 AM
How about fish in the middle of the channel??? GD I hate that!!

gigamurph
04-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Offshore1
How about fish in the middle of the channel??? GD I hate that!! That may not be fish you're smellin' O1!:eek:

Offshore1
04-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Woah!!
:eek: :cool:

NastyOne
04-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Salty Cracker
There are people who capitalize on that!!
At night and on Monday mornings there are divers in the water picking up beads (which some re-sell) off of the bottom, as well as bottles, cans, wallets, jewelry etc.
You should bring a mask and try to find anything besides rocks, you won't find much in the mornings or during the week.
The same is true for copper canyon.
Oh... thanks I get it now. Its ok to be an asshole and just throw shit in the water because someone will pick up after you. :rolleyes: