PDA

View Full Version : Laserray/Earnhardt jr.

HCS
04-05-2004, 07:56 AM
Laserray, http://www.dalejr.net/yk3b.gif
What's with the WWF move the Dale jr. pulled at Bristol?
You know these guys pull stuff like that. Kinda recks their image.
Story here (http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/8299898.htm)

Lightning
04-05-2004, 08:02 AM
What's the NASCAR hauler?

HCS
04-05-2004, 08:15 AM
It's like being sent to your room.

FryJet
04-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Its more like getting sent to the principals office and you better have your check book handy. :wink:
F.J.

DryHeatOnly
04-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by FryJet
Its more like getting sent to the principals office and you better have your check book handy. :wink:
F.J.
He was also docked 25 points. With the new point system though, it probably won't hurt him much.

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Laserray, http://www.dalejr.net/yk3b.gif
What's with the WWF move the Dale jr. pulled at Bristol?
You know these guys pull stuff like that. Kinda recks their image.
Story here (http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/8299898.htm) Basically, If he didn't open his big mouth, admitting to the sport, and its fans that he intentionally cheated and comprimised the "integrity" of NASCAR, then we wouldn't even be talking about it of course. I'm not saying that guys don't sometimes cheat a little to gain the upper-hand, but that was just plain stupid. I don't think the punishment was severe enough and I think his last name had everything to do with that. NASCAR isn't going to bite the hand that feeds them. Well, not too hard anyway. :cool:

DryHeatOnly
04-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Are you gonna change your avitar in protest? :D

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
Are you gonna change your avitar in protest? :D I may have to start looking for a Jeff Gordon avatar! :D

DUNDUN
04-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Junior's a fag!
I don't like many of his fans either! (BANDWAGON)
Nascar doesn't want to punish him with what he deserves because of all the bandwagon fans.
If any other driver pulled a dumbass move like this, They'd get fined alot more money and docked alot more points.
Nascar wasn't even gonna fine jr. until they were forced into it by all the smart nascar fans!!!

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
Junior's a fag!
Nascar doesn't want to punish him with what he deserves because of all the bandwagon fans.
If any other driver pulled a dumbass move like this, They'd get fined alot more money and docked alot more points.
Nascar wasn't even gonna fine jr. until they were forced into it by all the smart nascar fans!!! I'm annoyed by alot of female fans that only like a driver based on his looks. What a weak-ass reason to follow a sport.:yuk: I know a few at work that wouldn't know what a track- bar was if it was shoved up their ass! But their driver is cute! :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-05-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm annoyed by alot of female fans that only like a driver based on his looks
Any woman that thinks he looks good , is blind in one eye and missing the other. If it wasnt for his daddy's money, he would not be that good......

DUNDUN
04-05-2004, 08:44 PM
I must say, I didn't expect this much negativity towards junior.
I figured that there would be a few of those bandwagoners that have followed nascar for the past 2 weeks.
I'm only 15 but I've followed the sport forever.
This anti-juniorism is a pleasant surprise.
:D

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I'm annoyed by alot of female fans that only like a driver based on his looks
Any woman that thinks he looks good , is blind in one eye and missing the other. If it wasnt for his daddy's money, he would not be that good...... Uh What?. That's like saying: " If my parents hadn't put me through college, then I wouldn't have been able to go to get an education! ( or something like that ) What's wrong with helping out a family member, especially your son, who's trying to follow in your footsteps? When did that become a crime? :confused:

HCS
04-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Shit goes on like that all the time. Go to your local roundie rounds.
Look at the bullshit some of those guys pull. They team up, and
gang up on whoever they want to pick on and run them into the wall.
If the big names want to run someone off the track they do it.
That's the way they did it in the little leagues.
In full bodied cars I guess that's normal. I don't think their that
extreme in open wheel. You don't blow a race just to gain points.
NASCAR drivers are starting to draw a thin line. I think it's all
about the new play off system. Your going to see alot of antics
as these guy fight for the playoffs. It's going to be more
interesting as the season closes. Watch for more bullshit!

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Junior's a fag!
Nascar wasn't even gonna fine jr. until they were forced into it by all the smart nascar fans!!! Uh, Yea. That's exactly what I just said, Parrot! :rolleyes: :D

HCS
04-05-2004, 09:01 PM
I don't think It has anything to do with D.E'jr. being a fag.:p
Maybe the rainbow team might be fags.:D
Why do you have to bring up fags?
GO TO THE LETS WORK OUT THREAD WITH AHARON YOUR ASS. :D

DUNDUN
04-05-2004, 09:03 PM
What do you mean exactly what you just said?!?!?
The only thing that I said along the lines of what you've said is that the punishment wasn't severe enough!!!

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 09:08 PM
The only thing that I said along the lines of what you've said is that the punishment wasn't severe enough!!! So we agree. Good! ;)

Blown 472
04-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Kurt Busch for prez.

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Kurt Busch for prez. He's a wiener.:p

HCS
04-05-2004, 09:13 PM
The only thing that I said along the lines of what you've said is that the punishment wasn't severe enough!!!
Just razzing you about one subject. (Fag):D
The fines should be stiffer. The interview with E'jr before the
Texas race was almost comical, actually it was. He didn't know
what to say.:rolleyes:
Who I'm I?
Don't sweat it, It's all good.

DUNDUN
04-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Kurt Busch For Prez. His running mate can be Robby Gordon. :D
(They both Are weiners)

Blown 472
04-05-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
He's a wiener.:p
Yeah? well my dad can kick your dads ass.:D :p

HCS
04-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Ya, what he said.;)

Kilrtoy
04-05-2004, 10:14 PM
If junior had to earn a spot and drive shit cars, week after week, Well, We wouldnt be here discussing him, CUZ NOBODY WOULD KNOW HIM.
If you take away all those bitchen cars(15) and place him into a car like most drive, like say, kevin Lepage, Kyle Petty or Tony Raines.
He would be in the standings right where they are, LAST PLACE.
He is ok, but it is the cars that get him there. The cars came from daddy's money. He is nothing like POPS

DUNDUN
04-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Your right, I guess. Everyone in the nextel cup was at once track champion at their local 3/8ths mile though. The equipment definately makes a difference but junior is a very skilled driver. I still hate him though... :D
You're wrong because tony raines and morgan-mclure motorsports(kevin lepage) ran out of money so they aren't running anymore

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Your right, I guess. Everyone in the nextel cup was at once track champion at their local 3/8ths mile though. The equipment definately makes a difference but junior is a very skilled driver. I still hate him though... :D
You're wrong because tony raines and morgan-mclure motorsports(kevin lepage) ran out of money so they aren't running anymore No, you're wrong. Morgan-McClure just fielded a car this weekend in Texas, driven by Jimmy Spencer.:cool:

LASERRAY
04-05-2004, 10:30 PM
If junior had to earn a spot and drive shit cars, week after week, Well, We wouldnt be here discussing him, CUZ NOBODY WOULD KNOW HIM.
If you take away all those bitchen cars(15) and place him into a car like most drive, like say, kevin Lepage, Kyle Petty or Tony Raines.
He would be in the standings right where they are, LAST PLACE.
He is ok, but it is the cars that get him there. The cars came from daddy's money. He is nothing like POPS No, That's BULLSHIT. Kyle Petty runs last every week because he SUCKS! Petty Enterprises has plenty of money. How they choose to spend it is their own fault. Kyle needs to take his non-competitive ass out of that racecar, run the operation from his office, and put an ass in that seat that has the will to win, not just the will to finish.

Kilrtoy
04-05-2004, 11:00 PM
I don't know about that, he does suck ,but he also doesn't have the best and I don't think they have all the money DEI has. daddy just doesn't have the balls to bench his offspring and put in a better.
Put Jr in the bam race car for one year and see how he does. I would say a top 25 finish at the end of the year and Schrader in his cars and he will finish higher than JR.

DUNDUN
04-06-2004, 09:33 AM
No, you're wrong. Morgan-McClure just fielded a car this weekend in Texas, driven by Jimmy Spencer.:cool:
I stand corrected. :cool:

Debbolas
04-06-2004, 09:40 AM
I may have to start looking for a Jeff Gordon avatar! :D
:D

DUNDUN
04-06-2004, 09:45 AM
I don't know about that, he does suck ,but he also doesn't have the best and I don't think they have all the money DEI has. daddy just doesn't have the balls to bench his offspring and put in a better.
Put Jr in the bam race car for one year and see how he does. I would say a top 25 finish at the end of the year and Schrader in his cars and he will finish higher than JR.
Ken Schrader is one of the best racer out there.
Props to BAM Racing too. They've thrown together a decent program from nothing. They finished 6th at Bristol two weeks ago. That was their best finish yet. They've got Schwans as their sponsor for the next 3 years. I think that in a couple of years, They can be one of the better teams

OGShocker
04-06-2004, 09:46 AM
I may have to start looking for a Jeff Gordon avatar! :D
What are ya?, some kinda HOMO ur sompin'?