PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar/Topock

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2004, 08:46 AM
DimarcoBros/Up4River
Just wanted to say it was great finally hooking up with ya'all even though it was sunday afternoon and thanks for treating my girls good (brewskies). To bad sat morning was not a good time to hook up. I think it would have been trouble:D anyway. Nice ride and a great crew:) Looking forward in 2 weeks. This time lets hook up Fri nite or sat morning to continue the party:cool: U4R, we need to talk ! ! ! :rolleyes: :eek:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-05-2004, 08:52 AM
what's up i finally got my boat back and it's running good, when is the next trip. I plan on going to havasu the weekend of the 16-18. And maybe hang out at the yard house next Saturday of maybe Catalina :D

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Yo Mel,
OK, thats the next trip for me. 16-18 Apr. I will also be in Havasu the following weekend too (23-25 Apr) I heard that you had some issues with the internal components. If so, I hope things are ready for you for the summer. Is Eric tagging along for this trip?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-05-2004, 09:39 AM
Sounds like a plan we will hook in havasu, what do u have plan for saturday, i will launching out of Daves and hanging out at the Yard House this Saturday. Eric has a forged trip slip now so he sneaks out when he can, I just runaway.

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Hmmmm? Yardhouse on Sat? let me work on that one...

dimarcobros
04-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Luvr
DimarcoBros/Up4River
Just wanted to say it was great finally hooking up with ya'all even though it was sunday afternoon and thanks for treating my girls good (brewskies). To bad sat morning was not a good time to hook up. I think it would have been trouble:D anyway. Nice ride and a great crew:) Looking forward in 2 weeks. This time lets hook up Fri nite or sat morning to continue the party:cool: U4R, we need to talk ! ! ! :rolleyes: :eek:
Sounds like a plan. Great to meet up with you as well but next time we will do it earlier than Sunday. I posted a few pics on the other post at HSW. You had a great crew with you and I wish we could have met earlier although that could have been trouble.:D ;)
DMB