PDA

View Full Version : Need a big Favor: Need to borrow a flat bed trailer.

bear down
04-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Hello all,
Here is the situation that I have. We are planning on going to Havasu this weekend. We are taking our Toy Hauler up with us to leave in Havasu for the summer but we have a small problem. We need to pick up our new Sand Rail in Needles on the way back from Havasu on Sunday. I don't want to drag the Toy Hauler back to Cali. just for the rail but would be my last choice. I am asking for anyone that is coming from So. Cal that has a flat bed trailer (which can transport a rail) that is planning on going to havasu anyways, to see if they can take it up there and if I can borrow it from you and return it on Monday. I would be happy to pay a fee if you desire, I just don't want to drag the Toy Hauler back and forth....Plus the neighbors are getting tired of seeing my trailer on my driveway!!!
Thanks .
Memo

Hustler
04-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Why not do a one way u-haul trailer rental? just a thought. I have a flat bed trailer you can use but it wont be at the river.

bear down
04-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Availability is tough on Car transport trailers and especially one way. Plus it's over $200 bucks for a rental I rather bring the trailer back and go to havasu again in a week or two. I just would like to kill two birds with one stone..

phebus
04-05-2004, 09:59 AM
What size bed do you need? I have my trailer in Havasu, but I don't know if it would be big enough.

bear down
04-05-2004, 10:04 AM
Total length of the rail is 83 inches wide by 13' 5" long.

Ivan Dan
04-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Bear Down~ What kind of rail did you get? Is it a big travel car?

bear down
04-05-2004, 11:12 AM
We purchased a Sand Cars Unlimited Mid Travel Rail. It's a 2000 with a 2210 turbo motor.