PDA

View Full Version : What Bugs You?

TOBTEK
04-06-2004, 06:57 AM
SO..........I'm just now walking up from the employee parking lot, go by the service dept and there are three different people walking around having loud conversations by themselves on there cell phones with those HOMO hands free, speaker cramed in the hear, have to push the big knob on the wire coming out of your ear to speak........I know they are safer without having the actual phone next to your brain.......BUT my god this BUGS ME! WHAT BUGS YOU?

HCS
04-06-2004, 07:01 AM
It's like the commercial. You think their talking to you, but their not.
Ya, I think it's kinda dorky.

Laveyman
04-06-2004, 07:03 AM
I hate it when some jackoff is all over the road, cutting people off. When you finally get pas the idiot, you see they are so busy talking on their cell phone they cannoot drive! :mad:
HEY A$$HOLE! PERHAPS YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT CELL PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR A$$!!

ITSALLGOOD69
04-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Laveyman
I hate it when some jackoff is all over the road, cutting people off. When you finally get pas the idiot, you see they are so busy talking on their cell phone they cannoot drive! :mad:
HEY A$$HOLE! PERHAPS YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT CELL PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR A$$!! LAVEYMAN HIT IT RIGHT ON THE MONEY!;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:09 AM
How about the people that insist on cutting you off in the carpool lane, crossing the dbl line and everything. then deside to do 55 when the regular f**king freeway lanes are all doing 70. that really pisses me off. hey asshole move the f**k over if you can't drive it park it. ;)

ratso
04-06-2004, 07:10 AM
People that send text messages...while they are driving.

Jbb
04-06-2004, 07:11 AM
What Bugs me...?
Tom Browns fascination with Bran & Cheddar

TOBTEK
04-06-2004, 07:12 AM
HOW ABOUT when some gal's all over the road cause shes appling her make-up on the way to work:rolleyes: How about getting outa bed five min's earlier honey:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
HOW ABOUT when some gal's all over the road cause shes appling her make-up on the way to work:rolleyes: How about getting outa bed five min's earlier honey:rolleyes:
I here ya. I don't wear make-up to work so I wouldn't apply to that one. LMAO!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:17 AM
well if your a girl how about all the guys at the supply house(plumbing) stare at you like they've never seen a girl before. Then they look at your husband and say. Hey man is she married I'de hit it in a second." the hubby says "yah I here ya buddy, I hit it all the time, she is my wife," :D

100+Placecraft
04-06-2004, 07:19 AM
How about when your floatin down the river sippin a drink and you look up to see some A-Hole coming right at ya, then the last minute the turn out of the way after you've alreay Sh*t your self. Now that your boats a rockin and you spill your drink you look around and notice that they had the hole F'n river to go around you!!!! Than really Pisses me off!!

78Eliminator
04-06-2004, 07:19 AM
How about when you go to pass someone and they speed up, like you are trying to race them. So instead you just get behind them, then they slow back down.

Dave C
04-06-2004, 07:33 AM
how about when you order take out from your favorite place and your in such a hurry you leave without checking your bag only to get home and find out that they left out your favorite dish........

TOBTEK
04-06-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by 100+Placecraft
How about when your floatin down the river sippin a drink and you look up to see some A-Hole coming right at ya, then the last minute the turn out of the way after you've alreay Sh*t your self. Now that your boats a rockin and you spill your drink you look around and notice that they had the hole F'n river to go around you!!!! Than really Pisses me off!!
I had some spoode do something simular last year at Furgesion Lake. We were kicking back enjoying the stereo, and some JACK-OFF pulling his daughter in a tube circled our SIMI-freeboard challanged MACH22 doing all of maybe 10 MPH....meaning he was throwing a fricking huge wake.......well as the tsunami came over the back of the boat, it took on atleat 20 gallons in the beilge....filling my C/D player FULL of water, all towls fowled, ECT......and he thought I was rude when I yelled for him to get away from us on his second pass by......what a FAG!:mad:

betty boop
04-06-2004, 07:39 AM
i hear ya mrs vee - i have my own business doing new home construction cleaning and let me tell ya - you'd think men have never seen a woman on a job site before - it's friggin hilarious

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by betty boop
i hear ya mrs vee - i have my own business doing new home construction cleaning and let me tell ya - you'd think men have never seen a woman on a job site before - it's friggin hilarious
yep. It's like yah, I am interested in someone like you I want to move this 2x4 and ride you like there isn't a tomorrow. LMAO!! I just don't get it. when will they learn. :rolleyes: :D

betty boop
04-06-2004, 07:44 AM
maybe if i worked with a bunch of women all day long and this babe walks into my work - i'm sure i'd have to have a looky loo to!! looky loo is ok, it's when you get the "stare" and you know their watching you when you walk away and making some comments...

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:46 AM
maybe if i worked with a bunch of women all day long and this babe walks into my work - i'm sure i'd have to have a looky loo to!! looky loo is ok, it's when you get the "stare" and you know their watching you when you walk away and making some comments...
so my butt is not the only one that feels it is getting burned while they stare at it. LOL!!
then you get the ones that start to stare then get real nervous after you start staring at them. Like they don't know what to do with themselves.
I do look I'm not saying I don't but I will not stare at them like they do. To me it is just rude and at time uncompfortable for me. ;)

betty boop
04-06-2004, 07:47 AM
panty lines, wedgies, pms, clumpy mascara....

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:48 AM
LMAO!! and the hair in a pony tale . :D

betty boop
04-06-2004, 07:49 AM
have you ever seen the commercial where this really hot girl is walking through an office of men, tummy all tucked in, head up, shoulders back, and then when she hits the elevator she lets it all hang out - soooo typical - do men try and suck their tummies in to i wonder??

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:50 AM
have you ever seen the commercial where this really hot girl is walking through an office of men, tummy all tucked in, head up, shoulders back, and then when she hits the elevator she lets it all hang out - soooo typical - do men try and suck their tummies in to i wonder??
I've seen it. then you catch them off guard and watch out because here comes the dunlap. :D

betty boop
04-06-2004, 07:52 AM
or how about forgetting to shave that not so hidable hair as your on your way to the water....stubble is not exactly attractive

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:54 AM
I here ya. I just keep a towel handy or one of those little skirts to hide all my celulite too. :yuk: I have to do something about that. LOL!! :D

betty boop
04-06-2004, 07:57 AM
i would hate to live in the states where it's hot all the time - i would have to worry about the bathing suit thing 12 months of the year - whereas being here in canada, i only have to worry about it for 4 months or so - seeing some of those pics that people post on here, i'd be a wreck most of the time - how old are most of these girls anyway, 15 or 16??????

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:58 AM
I know one.
we were on a job site doing a remodel and this guy was a framer. we worked with him alot. but he I guess thought no one was looking so he blew his nose out onto the ground and that to me is really sick. :yuk: he covered one nostril and blew out the other one. I think if you have boogies then get a napkin or something. don't blow your shit where people are working. thats nasty.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:59 AM
i would hate to live in the states where it's hot all the time - i would have to worry about the bathing suit thing 12 months of the year - whereas being here in canada, i only have to worry about it for 4 months or so - seeing some of those pics that people post on here, i'd be a wreck most of the time - how old are most of these girls anyway, 15 or 16??????
just about. they probably don't have much to begin with. :D

Her454
MRsV- I have a pretty strong stomach and NOTHING will make me hurl quicker than that OR when someone hacks up a lunger and spits it out where I can see it.
Gotto go now, think Im gonna be sick. :yuk: :yuk:

betty boop
up here they call that a "farmer blow" - it is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen - talk about dry heaves.....

betty boop
04-06-2004, 08:01 AM
nothing like walking along and having to do a quick dance step to miss someones lung - i think i'm gonna be sick!!! :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Her454
MRsV- I have a pretty strong stomach and NOTHING will make me hurl quicker than that OR when someone hacks up a lunger and spits it out where I can see it.
Gotto go now, think Im gonna be sick. :yuk: :yuk:
sorry sweety. didn't mean to make you sick. I will watch what I say and how I say it. it is just nasty. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 08:02 AM
nothing like walking along and having to do a quick dance step to miss someones lung - i think i'm gonna be sick!!! :yuk:
I guess that is where they got the 2 step. :D

betty boop
04-06-2004, 08:03 AM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Her454
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
sorry sweety. didn't mean to make you sick. I will watch what I say and how I say it. it is just nasty. :D
Wasn't you - it was my own sick visual and remembering that sound............LMAO. :D :D

betty boop
how about walking into a room where someone has just let a ripper go or walking into a can where someone has just left yesterdays dinner - that is sooooooooo grouse!!

Jbb
04-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Boogies...lol...:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 08:07 AM
I hate walking into a public restroom and finding someone just leaving but didn't flush and all you see is what they had for dinner the night before. some people are just ill mannored. (spck):D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Boogies...lol...:D :D :D
you like that. That is what my kids call them. LOL!! :D

betty boop
04-06-2004, 08:09 AM
floaties are disgusting......

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 08:11 AM
floaties are disgusting......
it's really nasty when there is no toilet paper with them. Well what the hell did they wipe with. :yuk:

superdave013
04-06-2004, 08:12 AM
I know one.
we were on a job site doing a remodel and this guy was a framer. we worked with him alot. but he I guess thought no one was looking so he blew his nose out onto the ground and that to me is really sick. :yuk: he covered one nostril and blew out the other one. I think if you have boogies then get a napkin or something. don't blow your shit where people are working. thats nasty.;)
snot rockets! lol
I hate it when ****ers spit chew all over the shop. At the end of the day when you go to roll up the cords and air hoses it's nasty.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
snot rockets! lol
I hate it when ****ers spit chew all over the shop. At the end of the day when you go to roll up the cords and air hoses it's nasty.
I can vouch for that. but we have to roll our extention cords up through poop. even worse. :yuk: :D

Her454
04-06-2004, 08:30 AM
but we have to roll our extention cords up through poop. even worse. :yuk: :D
Where the f' do they let guys shit on the floor at work? LMAO. ;)
MRSV- "Boogie" is apparently a -To quote RD "A mom type word"as I use it to. Comes from when my daughter was little and I used to have to use the aspirator for her nose as she would NOT blow her nose, period. So I called it the "Boogie Machine" and threatened her with it. I think I traumatized her with it....LOL.:D

gigamurph
04-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Questions like; "What bugs you?" and/or "What pi**es you off?" really bugs and/or pi**es me off!:p

Laveyman
04-06-2004, 08:46 AM
It is pretty nasty to be floating in the water and see someone's LUNG OYSTER go floating by! WRETCH!!! :frown:

Debbolas
04-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
SO..........I'm just now walking up from the employee parking lot, go by the service dept and there are three different people walking around having loud conversations by themselves on there cell phones with those HOMO hands free, speaker cramed in the hear, have to push the big knob on the wire coming out of your ear to speak........I know they are safer without having the actual phone next to your brain.......BUT my god this BUGS ME! WHAT BUGS YOU?
It is kinda scary too, If you can't see the headphones it seems like they are talking very loudy to themselves, or maybe you...
:rolleyes:

Debbolas
04-06-2004, 09:11 AM
I can vouch for that. but we have to roll our extention cords up through poop. even worse. :yuk: :D

Kachina26
04-06-2004, 09:15 AM
Co workers that don't flush the urinal and then deny it when caught.

ROZ
04-06-2004, 09:22 AM
What really bugs me the most is when I'm at work talking of the phone with friends or family and a customer calls. Just who the hell do they think they are...The nerve!
:D

FRENCHIE
04-06-2004, 09:30 AM
When she grabs my ears, and i tell her over and over ..."let go i know what im doing!":D :p

FMluvswater
04-06-2004, 09:48 AM
elevator music while being on hold on the phone :mad:
people who push the walk signal button/elevator car call button when they already saw me do it :rolleyes:
damn mouse that's living with me uninvited ... doesn't even help with the rent wtf? :mad:
grocery carts parked sideways blocking the aisle; shopper oblivious to it and doesn't move until I say something :rolleyes:
having to say something to oblivious shoppers .... hmmm
I'm starting to think I'm easily annoyed? :confused: :D

mirvin
04-06-2004, 02:26 PM
I hate litter, and the litterbugs who litter. At least once a week while sitting in traffic (LA) I see some turdburgler throw some chit out his window. Usually if I can I get up next to them and motion as if I need something and then when they roll their window down I call them a LITTERBUG!!
Hey, it worked in 2nd grade and that's what these people act like:yuk:
mirvin

little rowe boat
04-06-2004, 03:18 PM
People that think the world is their f-ing ash tray and throw their cigarrette butts out of the car window.
People that try to stay ahead of me when I'm responding code 3 to an emergency( it happens every f-ing call).
Telephone solicitors while I'm eating dinner.

INXS
04-06-2004, 03:18 PM
:p

HammerDown
04-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Multi wipers...hey, you asked.:rolleyes:

FMluvswater
04-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
LMFAO!!! :D :D Not that I dont feel sympathy for ya ... :D

H20bug
04-06-2004, 03:57 PM
With all due respect to "Most senior citizens
the geriatric gummer "Blue hair" While driving the "Mega land yacht" Buick or s.s. caddy coupe deville, who then decides to accelerate from the slow lane all the way across three lanes of traffic., to "Idle" along in the fast lane at a "Blistering 45 m.p.h. and of course oblivious to all the screeching brakes & smoking tires. :mad: :mad: :mad: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :D
2.) To all the three or four cars here in phoenix, who believe a "RED" left turn light means floor it like mario andretti, because I might have to sit thru a 2:00 minute traffic light cycle.... f$%%$%$%#n "TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuk:
nuff said!!!!!!1:wink:

CA Stu
04-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Nothing bugs me.
I'm above all that.
Peace
CA Stu

DeltaSigBoater
04-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Salesmen who have no fcuking clue what they're talking about. = A GMC Yukon LX & Chevy Suburban are the same truck.
Girls who come to parties and expect/demand beer/shots. = I'm not dumb, I know you're going to give the beer to a dude.
People who jump my patio during a party and tell me that they are going to use my bathroom. = Last time i checked 'you' didn't pay rent here!
The douchesbag parents that let there kids run and play on the launch ramp like its it was built exclusively for them. Then when you have a window to back the boat down, the parent (dad) comes over and yells at you telling you that his kids are playing here! = How stupid are parents today? i would've not been able to sit down had i of played on the ramp + i've been taking the boat off the trailer since i was 10, no time to screw around on the ramp.
When douchesbag parents take there kids out to dinner at a nice restaurant then proceed to let them act like heathens. = Had my brothers & myself acted that way we would've gotten beat once home.
Those who get out on the water about 2ish and go "hey that's our spot!" = really... i didnt see your name on it... if you want it why dont you get out here at 8am like i did.
Oh there are soo many others.

ROZ
04-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
I don't know about you, but I'll use a half a roll plus 6 sections inmaking sure my ass is clean... :D

FMluvswater
04-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
I don't know about you, but I'll use a half a roll plus 6 sections inmaking sure my ass is clean... :D
Whatever it takes ... as it should be! :D

FMluvswater
04-07-2004, 12:31 AM
my own ignorance :o
toilet paper roll on backwards (over the top, thank-you drive through! :mad: )

framer1
04-07-2004, 04:34 AM
People who throw tolilet paper in the urinal at work and plug it up so it's always full of pee:mad: Girls who are married to construction workers and think their husbands don't stare at woman that come on the job (Please) or blow there nose on the ground. There isn't a construction worker alive who isn't a pig including me:D Hey, we don't get to see many girls in our line of work:(

betty boop
04-07-2004, 06:21 AM
toilet paper over the top - it should come out the bottom (i hate having to try and find the end - when it's this way, it hangs out the bottom).....
framer1 i hear ya, my husband has his own framing business and he is always trying to tell me he doesn't look at chic's - all i can say is "bullshizit"

TOBTEK
04-07-2004, 07:33 AM
heres another.......your doing business with someone sitting directly in front of me AT MY DESK. Their cell phone rings, and they fricking answer it, as we are doing biz......im sorry, but I think this is rude and inconsiderate of someone elses time! there are times you turn your phones OFF......Like at a resturant, and movie, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF WHEN CONDUCTING BIZ!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by framer1
People who throw tolilet paper in the urinal at work and plug it up so it's always full of pee:mad: Girls who are married to construction workers and think their husbands don't stare at woman that come on the job (Please) or blow there nose on the ground. There isn't a construction worker alive who isn't a pig including me:D Hey, we don't get to see many girls in our line of work:(
well I will have to agree on this one. but I am on the job site and if I see a girl worker and she looks good I will point her out to hubby. and he does the same for me. There are not many girl workers like this because asshole stare too much. what you think we can't do what you do or what. LOL!! :D :D

rivercrazy
04-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
10. Having to wait 3 more days until the river.
RD
This one would be pretty damn close to the top of my list.....

Her454
04-07-2004, 01:35 PM
ROTFLMAO At all of the above. Gotta tell ya RD, I was havin a bad day till I read that! Thanks!:D :D :D

Chase
04-07-2004, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
[B]Salesmen who have no fcuking clue what they're talking about. = A GMC Yukon LX & Chevy Suburban are the same truck.
Ok I have never seen a Yukon LX before...I have however seen Yukon XL's though...........
Speaking of no ****in' clue

Chase
04-07-2004, 01:44 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :D :D
Well get the information correct before you bitch about it...

Sleek-Jet
04-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
EVERYTHING!:D
I agree. :mad:

Her454
04-07-2004, 01:48 PM
9. The fact that I just smoked my last cigarette and now I can't stop thinking about them, becuase I'm going to try to quit.. :mad:
RD
People that post in haste and don't spell check. :D

Her454
04-07-2004, 01:56 PM
Yes RD I was ready for that, but couldnt resist.:D And BTW, I dont nit pick EVERY ****ing thing, just a few. ;)

topless
04-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Think I'm going to go smoke a cigarette ............:D :D

topless
04-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Can't do that now, I'm smoking.:D

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:05 PM
People that cant stand to live in California but still wont leave here!:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 02:06 PM
LMAO!! I guess you don't like me Jrocket. LOL!! J/K I just love it here. Not. :D :D I'll get the bleep out sooner then later. I promise. :D

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:08 PM
LMAO!! I guess you don't like me Jrocket. LOL!! J/K I just love it here. Not. :D :D I'll get the bleep out sooner then later. I promise. :D
Naaaa,I like you.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Naaaa,I like you.:D
o.k then all is well. But get the hell outta dodge right. LOL!! J/K :D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Getting kicked off of boards for really nothing, some should just lighten up:rolleyes:
I think spelling wrong on here is like how people drive, do you roll down your window to a bad driver and rag his ass...no? Then why would you tell some to use spell check, if you can't read it...whoopty shit...move on !
Getting into anything new! I feel intimidated to ask, someone is going to be a smart ass. Even though you are trying to learn about it, shit they had to learn it also:mad:
Getting called a girl, I have come to grips with that...some aren't to smart with those name's that can be used by both:rolleyes: ............( . )( . )......;) :D

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:15 PM
2. Self inviting ****ers.. and I'm not just talking about the river. Don't ask me WTF I'm doing, and then ask me what time "we're" leaving. If I wanted you to go I would've invited you ****stick.
RD
That seems to happen to you alot.INSTANT friends,just add river house! Last time I checked,it was the jet boat gang that was all friendly come river time. LMAO :D

lurid
04-07-2004, 02:17 PM
People in left lane going 75mph the same as the people in the right lane, because I-10 and I-8 right lanes suck, but the left lane is for passing only not cruising dumb-ass...move your ass over and let me pass.
Hang up and drive mutha-fock
People not knowing boating etiquettte or duning etiquette (the duning one cost me the last 6 months with a broken wrist)

Her454
04-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Getting kicked off of boards for really nothing, some should just lighten up:rolleyes:
I think spelling wrong on here is like how people drive, do you roll down your window to a bad driver and rag his ass...no? Then why would you tell some to use spell check, if you can't read it...whoopty shit...move on !
I was ****ing joking Hansen. Maybe your lack of humor got you booted. LOL :D :rolleyes: :D
And just an FYI, I ragggggg the hell out of bad drivers too in case your wondering. ;)

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:18 PM
o.k then all is well. But get the hell outta dodge right. LOL!! J/K :D
No,your a keeper.I'd like for you two, to stay here in Ca.:D

Her454
04-07-2004, 02:21 PM
RD, please spell check signature. :)
Her454 <---------------Getting ready to duck. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 02:22 PM
ah shucks. Jrocket. I am blushing. But since you put it that way. We will stay. we need to party it up again. :D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Her454
I was ****ing joking Hansen. Maybe your lack of humor got you booted. LOL :D :rolleyes: :D
And just an FYI, I ragggggg the hell out of bad drivers too in case your wondering. ;)
I have never tried to be funny, or have I tried :D .......( . )( . ).....

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Kinda like buying one of those big cats. Seems like nobody really cares who owns em, just so long as you got one of them big cats your instantly in the cool guy club.
incidentally, the jetboat gang decided the water in Parker was too rough for them so there back down in Big river again.
RD
hey now. Does this mean I am in the cool guys club. LOL!! do I still pass as a friend or foe. LMAO!!
flyin(gotta get my cat soon ) vee. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
04-07-2004, 02:27 PM
4. TailGaters.. Trust me bitch.. I'm just gonna go slower now, and make sure your boxed in just to piss you off.
RD
HELL YEAH! I do the same thing. It also helps that I drive a suburban!

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Kinda like buying one of those big cats. Seems like nobody really cares who owns em, just so long as you got one of them big cats your instantly in the cool guy club.
incidentally, the jetboat gang decided the water in Parker was too rough for them so there back down in Big river again.
RD
Not too sure about the cool guy club? You know me better than that.I dont hang out with any cool guys,I dont hang out with anybody for that matter.I dont like anybody!I dont even like you.
BTW,can I stay at your river place for the poker run?:D

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:36 PM
That's right.. Jrocket is a "loner" :D
I'm not going to be there for the Poker Run.. I'm going to be staying up in Havasu. :)
RD
I didnt ask where you are staying.Im telling you that I'll be staying at your place.Just a seasonal friendship thing of course.Jet boater style!:D

Jrocket
04-07-2004, 02:50 PM
You can't do jetboater style unless you gots a jetboat.
RD
Id rather stay home then do that!:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 02:51 PM

Bense468
04-07-2004, 03:05 PM
So riverdave are you going to pick me up on your way out to the river? I will be waiting. I got 5 bucks for gas LOL ..jk

DeltaSigBoater
04-07-2004, 03:16 PM
People that nit pick every ****ing thing on a message board.. :D
RD
I agree Dave, i mean really what gives, i guess people really dont have anything else better to do that bitch about pointless shit.
OK, so when i was typing i accidentally typed LX instead of XL... BFD.

Bense468
04-07-2004, 03:16 PM
I am a no boater....building a new boat ;) . Gonna have to take out dads boat this year, or hitch a ride with wilderthenU for some V-drive action.

rivercrazy
04-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Funny thing is, I think RD would entertain a nice DCB guest at his dock. But it better not be jet powered!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Funny thing is, I think RD would entertain a nice DCB guest at his dock. But it better not be jet powered!
I think I will agree. Dave whatta ya think. Can we hook up on the dock. I'm asking you but you don't have to invite me. I'll just show up like the rest of the fockers. LOL!! :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
04-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Before ya go siding with me you should know that, the extra 2 minutes on the launch ramp dealio was in regards to your post and kids on the launch ramp.. ;)
RD
ok...:wink:

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 03:30 PM
Before ya go siding with me you should know that, the extra 2 minutes on the launch ramp dealio was in regards to your post and kids on the launch ramp.. ;)
RD
Frat boys bug me:D

sorry dog
04-07-2004, 03:35 PM
I was in a frat once...

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 03:37 PM
People with boats with no engine's, so now how can you tell anybody really anything:confused: I know how it will float, my buddy, told me it would.........( . )( . )......:D

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by sorry dog
I was in a frat once...
I was in a Frat House once,.... until we stole their Keg and left with their women:D :cool:

DeltaSigBoater
04-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by H20 Party Starter
Frat boys bug me:D
(lol) Gee thanks :D
edit: you stole the entire keg+tap or just the tap? if it was the entire keg+tap im surprised you made it out the door.

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Bense468
I am a no boater....building a new boat ;) . Gonna have to take out dads boat this year, or hitch a ride with wilderthenU for some V-drive action.
That is a boat, I don't think any I/O's though!.........( . )( . ).....maybe some, seen only a few so far!:D

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Frat Boyz pay to have friends... :D
RD
He said it, I didn't:D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 03:44 PM
You know alot of guys that have boats with no motors?
RD :confused:
Only you.........( . )( . ).....:D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Or, do you have some for them now?.......( . )( . ).....

fourspeednup
04-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
edit: you stole the entire keg+tap or just the tap? if it was the entire keg+tap im surprised you made it out the door.
After beating the crap out of a sigma pi faggot,,,,I was actually surprised how fast I went out the door:D

Jbb
04-07-2004, 03:49 PM
RD
lol...Rock on ...Lil Mr....:D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 03:51 PM
lol...Rock on ...Lil Mr....:D
:yuk: :D ..........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Oh... I get it, you haven't been up to date becuase you were banned!! Well let me fill you in.
Yes, bubbles actually had a motor since day one.
RD
I'am sorry Greg, I mean Dave, sorry didn't know it had one! :p .........( . )( . ).......:D

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
Back fence, one of 4 full kegs, had our own tap from previous trip to frat party;)
Just fukin with ya Delta sig, I'm pretty tight with a lot of old TKE's down here, many x-presidents. They don't say nice things about Deltasig:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:02 PM
why is it that some men (not all) think that woman can't or don't know about doing a mans job just as well as them. ???????:mad:

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 04:06 PM
why is it that some men (not all) think that woman can't or don't know about doing a mans job just as well as them. ???????:mad:
If you want something done right...........;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
Becuase there are certain jobs that women naturally can not do as well as a man.. just like there are certiain jobs that a man can not do as well a woman.
RD
can you give me an example. besides peeing on a wall.. LOL!! :D

Red Eye
What bugs me is when your wife tells you she rear ended someone and when you do a little invesitgating she tells you she was reaching for her makeup bag when it happened.

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Hold on let me whip out my translator......
I'm sorry, you speaking normal isn't computing. Please go back to your normal "**** you, you ****ing ****" becuase I don't have the cash to upgrade to canatard version 3.1 yet.... In case your wondering, you just got put into the category of... ----->OWNED <------
RD :D :D
I upgraded to American 1.0, I get you Dave:D Owned, shit! You don't own much, so how's the Rat Life Board? Making money or starving?
OWNED , you can think so Dave!:p ....( . )( . ).....

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:08 PM
If you want something done right...........;)
call a woman. she can tell you what to do with it. LOL!! :D

Tom Brown
04-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Tom Browns fascination with Bran & Cheddar
What bugs me is when a plan comes together. No... wait... I love that shit. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Loading hay bails.. = Mans Job
Spending the day in the pickle barrel = womans job.
RD :D :D
what I can load hay bails. and WTF is a pickle barrel. LMAO!! :D

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Kim.....how's my girl?:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:12 PM
shhhh she is doing a man's job right now. :D

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 04:14 PM
She can be on top, that's fine:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:15 PM
She can be on top, that's fine:)
she probably does it better anyway. LMAO!! :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 04:16 PM
I won't tell........( . )( . ).....:D No picture's either:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Dave donot stop at the store either. stand tall. you can do it.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:27 PM
Your smoking right now aren't you...
RD
ah no.. I still have my pack but it will be gone by tonight. If I don't have one in the morning then it might be easier. ;) :D stand tall don't go to the store. I know you too well. your gonna go aren't you. I say no.. no no no no no . ;)

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Boards doin alright I guess.. not making money (was it suppose too?) not costing any money..
I have a pretty good response to the owning shiznit Kimmy, but I think if I posted it, it'd enter the level of getting "personal" so I'll let it go.. ;)
I'll just say that I'm happy that I am fortunate enough to be able too hop in my truck and go home here in a few minutes.
RD
I know it suck's, wasn't me! Get a wife and have the same thing done, then you can understand Dave, no control! I have control of some thing's..That wasn't one of them!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm not going to the store.. but you better not smoke anymore once your pack runs out!!
RD
I won't.. but you better not stop either.. at the store that is.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm NOT going to the store..
RD
if you do I will kick you in the junk. J/K :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 04:38 PM
sorry.. but If I kick you there you won't be thinkin about a ciggy. just your junkie.. LOL!! :D :D

rivercrazy
04-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Those people that have a holy'r than thou attitude! :yuk:

sorry dog
04-08-2004, 03:45 AM
Frat Boyz pay to have friends... :D
RD
But it was money well spent. :D
RD in college => "Man, I don't understand why they get all the hot girls..."

DeltaSigBoater
04-08-2004, 03:57 AM