PDA

View Full Version : Ted Kennedy / Shut Up

carbonmarine
04-06-2004, 09:41 AM
Time to Read Uncle Ted the Riot Act?
When Sen. Ted Kennedy was merely just another Democrat bloviating on Capitol Hill on behalf of liberal causes, it was perhaps excusable to ignore his deplorable past.
But now that he's become Sen. John Kerry's leading campaign attack dog, positioning himself as Washington's leading arbiter of truth and integrity, the days for such indulgence are now over.
It's time for the GOP to stand up and remind America why Sen. Kerry's chief spokesman had to abandon his own presidential bid in 1980 - time to say the words Mary Jo Kopechne out loud.
As is often the case, Republicans have deluded themselves into thinking that most Americans already know the story of how this "Conscience of the Democratic Party" left Miss Kopechne behind to die in the waters underneath the Edgartown Bridge in July 1969, after a night of drinking and partying with the young blonde campaign worker.
But most Americans under 40 have never heard that story, or details of how Kennedy swam to safety, then tried to get his cousin Joe Garghan to say he was behind the wheel.
Those young voters don't know how Miss Kopechne, trapped inside Kennedy's Oldsmobile, gasped for air until she finally died, while the Democrats' leading Iraq war critic rushed back to his compound to formulate the best alibi he could think of.
Neither does Generation X know how Kennedy was thrown out of Harvard on his ear 15 years earlier - for paying a fellow student to take his Spanish final.
As they listen to the Democrats' "Liberal Lion" accuse President Bush of "telling lie after lie after lie" to get America to go to war in Iraq, young voters don't know about that notorious 1991 Easter weekend in Palm Beach, when Uncle Teddy rounded up his nephews for a night on the town, an evening that ended with one of them credibly accused of rape.
** It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Uncle Ted's rants about deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House.
The Democratic Party, not to mention Sen. John Kerry, should be ashamed to have the national disgrace from Massachusetts as their spokesman. And the GOP needs to say so out loud.!!!!

Scream
04-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Chapaquidick, I remember the SNL commercial for the VW Bug and how it float right after that. That was a good jab at 'ol Teddy

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Fock Ted he's a dirt bag.
OL

04-06-2004, 11:17 AM
That was another major ****-up by a Democrat that was buried in the next to the last page of the newspapers. It was amazing how the media scrambled to keep it from becoming headline news. Teddy is another POS liberal that is a hyprocryte as well as a liar.:yuk:

INXS
04-06-2004, 01:10 PM
What a group! White Trash!

Ziggy
04-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Lee shot the wrong Kennedy

mirvin
04-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Fortunately we don't need to be reminded because Teddy boy keeps spewing the rich, deep, crap:p
mirvin

INXS
04-06-2004, 03:24 PM
one the radio. I hear they are playing his trash on the Arab media. I wonder how many Soldiers he's puting in harms way, I hope none, he's sure realling on the troops, their troops!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-06-2004, 04:56 PM
You forgot to mention that Mary Jo was pregnant. :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 04:59 PM
f**k the kennedy's. they all suck ass. :yuk:

INXS
04-06-2004, 05:36 PM
How about the blood stains on her clothes, they say it had to have dried first!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-06-2004, 05:40 PM
Never heard about that, but I wouldn't be surprised.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
f**k the kennedy's. they all suck ass. :yuk:
Tell us how you REALLY feel!http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/rotflmao.gif

sam pioske
04-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Ted Kennedy in my opinion is a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
Tell us how you REALLY feel!http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/rotflmao.gif
:D :D

04-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Kerry is just a Kennedy wannabe...his initials are JFK...erry. He's just another Brown-nose for the Kennedys.

Offshore1
04-07-2004, 04:18 AM
All the Dems are friggen liars. Trouble is, the dirtbags inspire all the other dirtbags to vote for em. They even BUS them to the voting booths.
I did see one of Bush's new ads about Kerry's gas tax ideas. It was a GREAT commercial.

Ken F
04-07-2004, 04:28 AM
What I don't understand is how he keeps getting elected in Mass. ??????
Ken F

COELIMINATOR
04-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Ken F
What I don't understand is how he keeps getting elected in Mass. ??????
Ken F
Ever been to Mass.? :rolleyes: ;)

Pesky Varmint
04-07-2004, 07:28 AM
Ted Kennedy is likening Iraq to Vietnam.
Guess who played the biggest part in getting
us into Vietnam: John F. Kennedy.
Now in defense to John F. Kennedy, if he were
alive today I'd think he'd be a republican. Things
were a lot different back then.
Ted Kennedy is a true POS.
Pesky Varmint

SeaRayPat
04-07-2004, 11:11 AM
How do the people of mass.keep voting for this Bloated piece of crap?......... he brings home the bacon to his voters....He is loved by the enemy hated by the troops...........

mud duck
04-07-2004, 11:53 AM
I think this is funny. Everyone gets so worked up over politics. They are like comic strip characters, you can not take them to seriously. They are all a bunch of clowns. :D