PDA

View Full Version : Small Builder in Havasu?

sigepmock
04-07-2004, 07:31 AM
Sorry to ask the same question again......but we are looking for a builder to build one, mabye two 10x20 "shed's" at our place at the north side of Lake Havasu. It's on an RV style lot. We need some underground work to add some hook ups(water/sewer) and the one shed will have a shower, toilet, sink, and water heater. The price the "park's" builder is giving us seems way too high for how small this work is, big suprise, they probably get a kick back. I know it's not a big job but if any one knows of an interested builder .......
Thanks
Chris

harleypauls
04-07-2004, 10:18 AM
My father-in-law lives in LHC and he is a gret handyman. He might be interested in looking at what you want done. Give him a call at 928-855-9678. Tell him Paul told you to check with him. Paul

sigepmock
04-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Thanks seems like all the builder in LHC are pretty busy and don't want to mess with something this small. I'll give him a call. Anyone else?

sigepmock
04-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey Paul, what's the father-in-laws name? I'd just like to know when I call. Thanks again.
Chris

harleypauls
04-07-2004, 10:55 AM
His name is Don Harris, Sorry, I forgot to give it to you. He is retired. And he doesn't do alot of jobs anymore, Just enough to keep him out of trouble. Paul:)