PDA

View Full Version : Who knows "Marine Power" company??

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 09:40 AM
My buddy is talking to a guy about getting a motor built through them. Supposidly, they build all the "built" motors for Ultra..........is this true????
Anyone have any info??? good/bad/ugly??????????
Thanks

LaveyJet
04-07-2004, 09:54 AM
I think they supply just about all the Jet Powered motors for new boats. I have one in my boat. Don't know about I/O though.

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Anyone done deals with them NOT through a boat builder???
H20=> PM me if ya want:)

OGShocker
04-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Walter is the west coast guy for Marine Power. He is a member here. Search MarinePower in members. PM me if you need his number and more details.

BoatPI
04-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Marine Power HQ is in the south. they have a company office in Riverside, CA They muild a varity of engines most based on GM blovks. Some as replacements others as original installations. Their pricing and warranties are attractive. I do not know if they sell retail.

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Hope this doesn't get ugly...... I'll wait and see how the story unfolds, and if my buddy get's what he was promised in the end.
Walter... You know the power of this website, I'd like to see john on the water asap
;)
H20

rvrtoy
04-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Marine Power builds very good motors. Walter is a good guy to deal with. He always takes care of me and my customers. The motors make good power and most importantly, Walter and Marine Power have always stood behind thier product.:D

Lightning
04-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by H20 Party Starter
Hope this doesn't get ugly...... I'll wait and see how the story unfolds, and if my buddy get's what he was promised in the end.
Walter... You know the power of this website, I'd like to see john on the water asap
;)
H20
This statement above sounds interesting...
I know Walter well and he always stands behind his product and company. They have been building motors for 20+ years, one of the few companies who have an OEM relationship with GM.
What's the story???

Lightning
04-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by H20 Party Starter
;)
H20
This statement above sounds interesting...
I know Walter well and he always stands behind his product and company. They have been building motors for 20+ years, one of the few companies who have an OEM relationship with GM.
What's the story???

H20 Party Starter
04-07-2004, 10:55 AM
RiverToy and Lightning.......... The PM system isn't working.
I'd like to speak with both of you.