PDA

View Full Version : Got my XBOX 360

riverracerx
12-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Since Christmas is also my birthday my lovely wife went out of her way to get me an XBOX 360 that I wanted to have...but didn't need by Christmas.
She made a few calls, asked very nicely to a couple of retailers and voila!
She walked into Best Buy Thursday morning at 8:00 and bought me the premium system without waiting in a single line overnight or paying some rediculous price for it.
She is the best and I love her for it. I haven't seen her since I opened it up yesterday! I better go find her and give her a kiss! http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/non-cgi/emoticons/wub.gif

Jordy
12-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Geek. :D
Merry Happy Birthday Christmas Chris. ;)

JetBoatRich
12-26-2005, 10:04 AM
was at my sister's last night, they bought one for my knephew :cool: Graphics are awesome :cool:

KACHINA KEN
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
junkie :rollside:

Coleitis22
12-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Since Christmas is also my birthday my lovely wife went out of her way to get me an XBOX 360 that I wanted to have...but didn't need by Christmas.
She made a few calls, asked very nicely to a couple of retailers and voila!
She walked into Best Buy Thursday morning at 8:00 and bought me the premium system without waiting in a single line overnight or paying some rediculous price for it.
She is the best and I love her for it. I haven't seen her since I opened it up yesterday! I better go find her and give her a kiss! http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/non-cgi/emoticons/wub.gif
That's very nice.
Our 10 year old nephew really enjoys his also. :rollside:

Fozzy
12-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Did you get Call of Duty 2 with your xb 360?
If not you should get it. Its awesome!

riverracerx
12-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Call of Duty is awesome. It's like playing a movie.
Ken, did you get one yet? I'm ready to kill you ;)
Our 10 year old nephew really enjoys his also
Cool, does he play Xbox Live? I bet I can kick his @ss. Just kidding, he would probably beat me.