PDA

View Full Version : Now that the thread is locked....

RiverToysJas
04-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Can we still agree with Jordy??? http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused31.gif
RTJas http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused54.gif

RiverToysJas
04-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Settle down turbo, have a smoke and relax! :D
So Bubble's is still the "working title"? ;)
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
04-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
As far as the smoking joke.... uuuhhhh yeah.
Hey, I voted you could do it! ;) Besides you said you'd quit, even though nobody likes a quitter, you have to do it now. You said you would, and that's an oral contract. Now don't get HH started on the difference between oral and verbal, just know that Judge Judy would have you stop smoking too!!! At this point if you don't do what you said you'd do, you're not a man of your word, and might as well buy a used Shockwave. :D LOL! J/K!
RTJas :D

Rexone
04-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Hey I just heard RD was getting ready to finance a new Hallett 540.

PHX ATC
04-08-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Can we still agree with Jordy??? http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused31.gif
RTJas http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused54.gif
I must sadly say, I think I've ageed with him more than 3 times.:(
It's not a habit, nor a trend, just pure coincidence and luck.:D

Tremor Therapy
04-08-2004, 06:23 AM
You know, now that we are all starting to agree with Jordy, what exactly does that mean?
Are we all loosing it, or is Jordy becoming mainstream......or maybe I don't really want to know, I'll just think of it as some cosmic misalignment!:D

Reaper1
04-08-2004, 06:47 AM
But, BoatFloating did get the last word.:D

Essex502
04-08-2004, 07:08 AM
It's good to know a phone call from an advertiser prolly got the thread locked...did the Essex thread and XXX being a bitch last this long? :D

Jordy
04-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Reaper1
But, BoatFloating did get the last word.:D
Funny thing, his last word was about as stupid as everything else he posted in that thread. :rolleyes:
That guy is plain out ****in' delusional and a crybaby to boot. :rolleyes: :D

mbrown2
04-08-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Is that the pot calling the kettle black:D :D ....I think that thread was filled with about 7 pages of cry babies (myself included)...enough to fill a delivery ward:D :D :D
BTW Dave, so are thinking Smoke this morning?:D
I can stop smoking at home, but at the river I fall off the wagon every other weekend....then I drop on the return trip to pick them back up on the next river trip....its a lot better than I used to be..;)

rivercrazy
04-08-2004, 08:14 AM
So if I do smoke, does that make me a "shmuck?" :D
RD
If so, that makes me a part time Shmuck! I usually go for 1 -2 cigs every river trip!

Reaper1
04-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
....I think that thread was filled with about 7 pages of cry babies (myself included)...enough to fill a delivery ward:D :D :D
I agree, let's stop the bitching and get back to boating. Maybe that could be the name of the next OP6.

roln 20s
04-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Hey, I voted you could do it! Besides you said you'd quit, even though nobody likes a quitter, you have to do it now. You said you would, and that's an oral contract. Now don't get HH started on the difference between oral and verbal, just know that Judge Judy would have you stop smoking too!!! At this point if you don't do what you said you'd do, you're not a man of your word, and might as well buy a used Shockwave. LOL! J/K!
LMAO :D Thats real good, combining all of the questions and drama within the past week...gotta love it. I think this sums it up!
RD- You can do it!
Roln 20s

Sleek-Jet
04-08-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Tremor Therapy
You know, now that we are all starting to agree with Jordy, what exactly does that mean?
Are we all loosing it, or is Jordy becoming mainstream......or maybe I don't really want to know, I'll just think of it as some cosmic misalignment!:D
I hear they are handing out sweaters in Hell right now. :D

Jordy
04-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Jordy, thinks that he's converting us to his way of thinking, what he doesn't realize is that he's sellin out now days and conforming..
RD
I think you just earned yourself a kick in the junk little mr. :D http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/bunny.gif
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/rd-junk.gif

rivercrazy
04-08-2004, 09:20 AM
Your still conforming Jordy. RD actually enjoys a good junk kick :p

Jordy
04-08-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Your still conforming Jordy. RD actually enjoys a good junk kick (but not a junk rub):p
Dammit, I didn't even think of that. But with all the junk kicking talk, he really must or he would have put his foot down... http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/****sakes.gif

Tremor Therapy
04-08-2004, 09:45 AM
LMFAO! Damn this thread is more interesting than the last! Come on Jordy.....hold out! You know you'd go crazy as a conformist!:D

Jordy
04-08-2004, 09:45 AM
You know you'd go crazy as a conformist!:D
That is one thing I have never been accused of... thank God. :D :D :D

mbrown2
04-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Just keeping Bubbles down from the #1 thread....:D

Jordy
04-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Dude what are you talking about I accused you of it in this very thread!!
RD
Allow me to reiterate. Until you came up with this asnine theory, I had never been accused of it. :p

BoatFloating
04-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Funny thing, his last word was about as stupid as everything else he posted in that thread. :rolleyes:
You just hate to be wrong or called out don't you. You should run for office because your ethics and the way you distort facts and spin things could land you in a high paid goverment job. You like to be on one side and if there is a rebuttal from the other your the one that gets the hard on for the other side. You can't let it go can you. It just burns at you and you must resort to name calling.
de·lu·sion = A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
This sounds like you not me. I had facts from one of parties involved. What did you have besides "money talkes and bullshit walks" how profound. That really gave us the facts from the other side. Also the 80's just called and want there line back.
I'm calling bullshit
Another fact based assumption or the usual pull it out of your ass statment.
I remember this in one of your post.
I stopped posting alot over here because of all the bullshit
It seems that since your return from hiatus that the BS factor went up 10 fold.
So go ahead and get you last word in and come up with more name calling it works for you. I'll just stick to the facts
If you need more names to call me go here. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Fact)

Jrocket
04-08-2004, 11:52 AM
I just wanted to get a post in before lock down occures!

PHX ATC
04-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
a high paid goverment job
No need to drag me into this!:D :D :D

Essex502
04-08-2004, 02:18 PM
last word.

Jordy
04-08-2004, 05:03 PM
No way, I'm getting the last word in here. Although I'm sure the crybaby will respond right after I do. Guess he has a hard on for me now too... :D

beer hunter
04-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by PHX ATC
No need to drag me into this!:D :D :D
And all this time I thought you guys were under paid :D

beer hunter
04-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
you guys think this one will go 10 pages:D :D
Are you taking bets?

Jordy
04-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
You just hate to be wrong or called out don't you. You should run for office because your ethics and the way you distort facts and spin things could land you in a high paid goverment job. You like to be on one side and if there is a rebuttal from the other your the one that gets the hard on for the other side. You can't let it go can you. It just burns at you and you must resort to name calling.
Cool. I could really go for a high paid government job. Can I use you and all your fact laden beliefs for a reference? In these facts, could you point out where I'm wrong or where I've been called out? I merely said something because it was stupid and childish to come on to a public forum and start bashing a company and an individual for something that really doesn't concern you. I would have done the same for anyone. What outcome were you hoping for anyway? Seems to me that question was posed and never responded to. Facts only please.
de·lu·sion = A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
This sounds like you not me. I had facts from one of parties involved. What did you have besides "money talkes and bullshit walks" how profound. That really gave us the facts from the other side. Also the 80's just called and want there line back.
Delusion certainly sounds much more like you in this case. What did you hope to accomplish again with your petty trashing of an individual and then tying it to the company he works for?
The 80's called? How old are you? Trying to offer a rebuttal on a term that is current with something that is from the 80's. Back to delusional.
Another fact based assumption or the usual pull it out of your ass statment.
OK, you must have been making a self reference on this one. What the **** did the bottom design have to do with the whole deal anyway? Pulled that one out of your ass huh? Like I said, your agenda is very visible. Sorry to hear about your Carerra. Anyone lined up to buy it yet? Hey, I'm sure there are a lot of people chomping at the bit to do buisness with you. :rolleyes:
I remember this in one of your post.
And I really don't spend much time over here do I, with exception to your multi week bashing. Too bad that thread was locked, I'm sure you could have flogged that ****er for another month or two.
It seems that since your return from hiatus that the BS factor went up 10 fold.
Wait, you said I didn't leave. Now I'm back. You've confused me with facts... The only bs I spew is in response to yours. Fight fire with fire right?
I'll just stick to the facts
Yep, you and AzDon and Over18. Lots of facts there... :rolleyes:
BTW, I'm done with this. Post all you want. Make sure that you get the last word in too. You're really not worth the keystrokes that I've already wasted. ;)
http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum1/arguing.jpg

ROZ
04-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Oh yea, well my dad can beat up your dad http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue/tongue10.gif
This is like watchin:
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign04.gif
I just wanted to add a few more: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:'s :D

Jrocket
04-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Oh yea, well my dad can beat up your dad
Oh yeah? Wanna bet on that one? LOL:D

PHX ATC
04-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by beer hunter
And all this time I thought you guys were under paid :D
We are, thanks! Keep that in mind.....:D

PHX ATC
04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum1/arguing.jpg [/B]
That, my friend, made my day!
Hi****inglarious!!!!!
:D :D

Jordy
04-08-2004, 09:55 PM
That, my friend, made my day!
Hi****inglarious!!!!!
:D :D
Glad I could help ya. I do fly in and out of Sky Harbor every now and again. Got to have the ATC's on my side. ;) :D

Tremor Therapy
04-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Jordy,
You are cracking me up.....damn near pissing my pants after reading the past few responses.
And under paid Government employees? Where?:confused:

beer hunter
04-09-2004, 06:46 AM
And under paid Government employees? Where?:confused:
True, but he does ONLY own a Nordic ;) just joking PHX :D

PHX ATC
04-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by beer hunter
True, but he does ONLY own a Nordic ;) just joking PHX :D
True, true, I only own (er...the banks does) a Nordic. Maybe some day I'll achieve the lofty status of Shockwave.
:D

beer hunter
04-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Maybe some day I'll achieve the lofty status of Shockwave.
:D
They're both great boats and I'd be happy to own either!:D
A neighbor of mine recently bought a 28' Heat (496HO) and I've been very impressed with performance of his boat.
:):) :)