PDA

View Full Version : Habanero

Wet Dream
04-08-2004, 09:37 AM
The pepper with an ass kickin' attitude.
Warning...use in moderation. :D

HCS
04-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Yummy. I grow those in my back yard and munch them with a
beer.

Sleek-Jet
04-08-2004, 09:54 AM
What about Hatch chili's??
MMMM.... hot, baby.

Kahuna
04-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Remember to wash your hands after touching a Habanero before touching your women or you will not be touching her for a long time. I have never done that but a friend has, his wife was not very happy. :eek:

spectratoad
04-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Don't forget to also wash your hands before you put in or remove your contacts.:eek:
Yes experience has shown this to cause a burning sensation to the eyeball.:eek:

Lightning
04-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Washing of the hands is also recommended prior to taking a piss.

Dave C
04-08-2004, 11:01 AM
a local place has habanero burgers on the menu..... if you can finish it.. you get a t-shirt or something.]
you know, the brown starfish hurts just thinking about this....:eek:

ROZ
04-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Wet Dream
The pepper with an ass kickin' attitude.
Warning...use in moderation. :D
You better PM HammerDown to see if he has any rolls of TP from the case he found, becsuer you'e going to need it...lol
Actually baby whipes may be better. You lnpw, to cool the area down :eek: :D

Wet Dream
04-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
a local place has habanero burgers on the menu..... if you can finish it.. you get a t-shirt or something.]
No shit. I've been there, years ago when I lived in Morgan Hill. They actually make you sign a waiver and you get a bumpersticker and a few other things. I think if you eat the whole thing yourself you don't have to pay for it. We went there after the horse races and I think it was some sort of English pub but I can't remember the name. I did attempt to eat this burger, but after 2 bites of this H-bomb in a bun you're on fire and the sweat pouring from your face isn't cooling you off, its escaping your body in retreat. Had a great time there.

Dave C
04-08-2004, 12:16 PM
WD... yes you have been there, I can tell.
Prince of Wales.
Total dive bar sh*t-hole..... in otherwords... great place:D

BADBLOWN572
04-08-2004, 12:23 PM
When I worked out at the boat shop, we had a shop foreman who did not do a whole lot except sit in the office then come out in to the shop once and a while, criticize the work, then go back into the office and do more of nothing. Once a day he would come in to the shop and take the gnarliest dookie possible in the shop restroom and close the door so it will never air out. Forget spraying anying to take the smell away. Then he would go back into his office and do nothing again. We finally got pissed and decided that we were going to get him and teach him not to dump in our bathroom.
One night I went home and took about 10 Habaneros and put them in a pot with about 2" worth of boiling water. I let the peppers boil for about 10 minutes in the water before removing the peppers and placing the pepper juice in a spray bottle. The next day we went into the bathroom and unrolled the TP. We sprayed the juice on the TP then nicely rolled it back up. Later that day when he went into the bathroom to do his daily business, he wiped with the Habanero TP. OMG, he started screaming like a little girl. Habanero on a bunghole couldn't feel good. We were rolling with laughter. He came out of the restroom with the back of his pants soaked because he was using water from the sink to cool it down. He was also walking like an inmates first day at San Quentin. One thing was for sure, he was never going to dump in our restroom anymore.

Wet Dream
04-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
WD... yes you have been there, I can tell.
Prince of Wales.
Total dive bar sh*t-hole..... in otherwords... great place:D
Yup thats the place. Once in a lifetime experience. I ended up sharing that burger with the rest of the people in the bar that were too afraid to order their own. That was after the gallons of beer required to wash down the afterburn. :D

Kim Hanson
04-08-2004, 01:32 PM
I love that shit, also the the powder for chili...( . )( . )... Hot is good!