PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Virgin's No More...

wannajetboat
04-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Wife and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary on Monday, we are heading to Las Vegas for our first time, can't wait. Staying at Paris. I hear it is pretty nice, can anyone elaborate for me?
Thanks,
wannajetboat out...

Mike67rs
04-09-2004, 08:24 AM
Paris is very nice. You can go to the top of the Eifle Tower. You have to visit the Venitian, you will be amazed by the canals...take a gondola ride.

Scream
04-09-2004, 08:27 AM
1. Good luck and have fun.
2. 8 the hard way!
3. Save enough money aside for the cab ride back to the Airport if flying and enough to get your car out of the parking lot at the other end (experience here).
4. Craps is the best game ever invented.
5. Leave your atm card at home
6. Only take with you as much money as you're willing to leave.
Vegas is one of my most favorite places to play. Have fun and happy anniversary.

Dave C
04-09-2004, 08:48 AM
you missed something.... some thing about brass.... and a pole

wannajetboat
04-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
you missed something.... some thing about brass.... and a pole
I'll ask the wife, not sure if she really wants to see me dancing on a brass pole. Ohhh you meant a strip club, hate to admit, I'm a strip club virgin too, what a loser I am, help me I need a life...

OGShocker
04-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Congrat's! We are in year 12. I would not trade my Mrs. for anything.
Have a GREAT time!

wannajetboat
04-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Congrat's! We are in year 12. I would not trade my Mrs. for anything.
Have a GREAT time!
Thanks OGShocker, 13 years of pure bliss.

uvindex
04-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Yes, Paris is a nice hotel. Ask for a room facing the strip, with a view of the Bellagio fountains -- that way you can watch the water show from your room -- that's my tip.
Have fun in Vegas!

Rev. Williams
04-09-2004, 10:22 AM
I'll be in Vegas by 10pm tonight :D :D
Look for the guy with a big smile on his face and a stripper on his lap at Crazy Horse II :D :D

PowellScooter
04-09-2004, 10:35 AM
My wife and I celebrated our 13th on Wed.

Red Eye
04-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Buffets - sound good, but it'll ruin your day or night when can't even breath from eating too much.
Black Jack - sounds easy, but least favorable odds
Craps - Stay away from the field bets (personal fav game)
Remember free drinks when gambling, don't go to the bar and pay for 'em. Most importantly, don't get so lit to where you start making stupid bets and go home crying....not that I would know.
Good Luck and Happy lucky #13

GrapeApe
04-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Rev. Williams
I'll be in Vegas by 10pm tonight :D :D
Look for the guy with a big smile on his face and a stripper on his lap at Crazy Horse II :D :D
I was there Last weekend.. Go to the Emperors room and ask for Stacie... You wont be disapointed..
*** Grape Ape ***

welk2party
04-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Did someone say vrigin?

wannajetboat
04-09-2004, 12:21 PM
I did indeed say "virgin", we've never been to Las Vegas and I have never been to a Strip Club, unless you count the Restaraunt "The Strip Club" in Downtown SD. virgin, virgin, virgin...:D :D :D

Rev. Williams
04-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
I was there Last weekend.. Go to the Emperors room and ask for Stacie... You wont be disapointed..
*** Grape Ape ***
Really ??? If so, I'll do it sure $hit :eek: :D :D

THATJEFFGUY
04-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey wannajet - hope you and the wife have fun !! Definitely try the craps tables..play it safe at first, just throw a couple "benjamin's" down on 6 & 8, and keep "pressing it up" - works every time !! Then when you walk away with a couple extra grand in your pocket, head on down to Olympic Gardens and get you and the wifey a lap dance..now there's a way to celebrate your "lucky #13" !!! Happy Anniversary !

Debbolas
04-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Bet a dollar YO on the rollout
$1 gets you $15 if and 11 shows up
very fun!
play the hard ways
have a great time!
:D

bocco
04-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Could be going to Vegas in june myself. Last time there I hit all the wrong spots and stayed at the wrong place. Gonna hook up with an old high school buddy for a weekend. So here's some questions.
1. Which hotel swimming pool has the best scenery.
2. Which strip clubs to hit. So far I know of Olympic Garden and Crazyhorse 2. Also what's the usuall tipping?
3. Looking for good places to drink and party if your over 40 and don't want to feel like the oldest guy in the place.
Thanks

OGShocker
04-12-2004, 05:22 AM
OK, how was the trip???? Details boy, details!

beached 1
04-12-2004, 06:11 AM
Craps:
bet 3 units (5$, 25$, or whatever) on Passline (on the come out roll of course) and or tthe come line, then take advantage of as many free odds as you are allowed (or can afford) for each bet..depending on how many numbers you are on (I like to cover at least 3) the house will only have roughly a 1/2% advantage of beating you..mathmaticaly
Strip club:
Club Paradise
to see local and up and coming punk, rock, etc bands:
The Double down
best food:
The Pink Taco @the Hardrock