PDA

View Full Version : Fast Freddie Needs A Home

Slick
04-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Sara and I are sad to say that we need to find a new home for Fred. WeÂ’ve come to discover that Fred does not have the temperament for small children. HeÂ’s great with any other child that will not have the desire to maul him. I found him at our 8yroÂ’s soccer game and after two weeks of no response to our flyers we decided to keep him.
Fred is a kick-ass, shorthaired, English Jack Russell. We had him neutered and, according to the vet, 4-5 years old. HeÂ’s completely house broken and never had an accident. He loves to play ball, fetch the water bottle, get the pinecone, stick or whatever else he can get you to throw for him. HeÂ’s not afraid of the water, as he has often gone in the pool to get his ball off the steps. He even submerges his head and has a brand new life vest. We havenÂ’t had him on the boat but I imagine heÂ’d be pretty good. WeÂ’ve been putting him in a car carrier while driving, not because he doesnÂ’t like to travel, but because he likes to find a secure place under the seat. HeÂ’s great off the leash in new areas but around the house he has no problems with visiting the neighbors. So needless to say a good fence with no voids is a necessity. Fred loves to play with other dogs after the usual hair-raising, butt sniffing ritual. He also has no problem hoping on the bed and burrowing under the covers to find a warm place to sleep.
Fred is a great little dog that we love dearly but have no choice to give him up. He deserves a good home that will appreciate him as much as we do. If youÂ’ve got some love to give, a good throwing arm and looking for that one of a kind dog, give us a call.
Slick and Sassy1
(602) 481-5620
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3209FastFreddie1r-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3209FastFreddie2r-med.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-09-2004, 09:51 AM
I want him, I want him, I want him!! How is he with other dogs? We have a little rat terrier who is probably 7 or 8 yrs old, extremely spoiled and needs a friend. He would get to go everywhere, lake, river, to the store, whereever.
Oh wait, you live in AZ? :( That would make it kind of hard to see if Fred and Makai would be good friends huh?
Fred looks perfect for Makai though. We recently adopted a friend for her and the new dog ended up almost killing her. Got rid of that one right away.

Sassy1
04-09-2004, 09:55 AM
:( I am so sad.
Hey Slick can we just get rid of Kathryn instead?? I'm sure we can find her a good home. J/K
Fast Freddie is an awesome dog, and we will miss him alot. I hope someone will take him in and love him as much as we do.

Slick
04-09-2004, 10:04 AM
He's great with other dogs. He and Bailey hit it off right away. Satan, errr, I mean Satie took a while to warm up to Fred. They play well together but still spat from time to time. I think it's more Satan than Fred. She's a big jelous Oaff.
I'll be at the river next weekend. Maybe we could work something out.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Yeah, lets talk! Fred would be a perfect buddy for Makai. Makai sleeps under the blankets with us too! See, they are meant for each other!!

boatnam2
04-09-2004, 12:30 PM
man now were going to have 3 dogs staying at the river pad.thats ok the more the merrier mrs bordsmnj1 we need a dof hauler i mean golf cart.slick and sasy how you guys doing?linda if you ever run into your husband tell him jim says hi!

Sassy1
04-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey boatnam!! Are you guys goin' to OP6?? Hope so! I miss you guys it's been a while since we've hung out. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
man now were going to have 3 dogs staying at the river pad.thats ok the more the merrier mrs bordsmnj1 we need a dof hauler i mean golf cart.slick and sasy how you guys doing?linda if you ever run into your husband tell him jim says hi!
hahaha Hi jim!
I was just going to call you and ask if its ok if we get another dog :D Don't you think Fred and Makai would be great friends?!?!?
We miss you guys, when are we getting together again?
xoxoxo
Sassy1, don't be sad, we will give Fred such a good home, I promise!:)

boatnam2
04-09-2004, 12:49 PM
i hope we can.really would like to see you guys.mrs bordsmnj1 would make a excellent mom for fred.tell slick i said hi.

Jordy
04-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Sassy1
Hey Slick can we just get rid of Kathryn instead?? I'm sure we can find her a good home. J/K
She probably instigated his nip. Little devil child. Glad she's not of my loins. :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
04-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Well.....
Has Fast Freddy found a home yet?? :D

Slick
04-12-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm pretty sure. I'll let your brother know in the next day or so. Sorry I can't tell you one way or the other yet.