View Full Version : Go Kings

cc322
04-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Can the Kings take 3 out of 4 from the flaker's this year? I think so:D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by cc322
Can the Kings take 3 out of 4 from the flaker's this year? I think so:D
Well being a true fan, I say Go Kings too.
Unfortunately they have been playing like the Denver Nuggets of about 4 years ago or the Clippers this year for the last 18 or so games ever since Weber came back. Unless there is a magical transformation, well. But no, I don't think the (GD) lakers are gonna do it this year...

rvrjunkie
04-11-2004, 09:10 AM
OHHHH what a good Sunday this will be. Just think in a couple of hours we will be enjoying some great food, cold coors lights, and watching the Lakers kick alittle queen ass.:) :) :) :)

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by rvrjunkie
OHHHH what a good Sunday this will be. Just think in a couple of hours we will be enjoying some great food, cold coors lights, and watching the Lakers kick alittle queen ass.:) :) :) :)
IN your dreams.....:mad:

rvrjunkie
04-11-2004, 09:14 AM
We will see. Less than three hours to game time. Go Lakers.

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:16 AM
At least the (F) Lakers don't have to face a bunch of Ghetto kids throwing things at them as they get off their bus when they come here like the Kings do when they go to Staples. What a NO CLASS place.........:mad: :p :p :p :p :p

cc322
04-11-2004, 09:16 AM
I've got a round of golf on this so the King's better pull it off. Maybe they should start without weber to see if that will make a differance:confused:

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Actually I think they'll take this game, I am more concerned about the playoffs. Like I keep saying, helluva time for a slump,,,:(

cc322
04-11-2004, 09:41 AM
I thinkthey will take this game due to the fact its at arco, but they need to pull it together to have a shot this year

rvrjunkie
04-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by cc322
I thinkthey will take this game due to the fact its at arco, but they need to pull it together to have a shot this year
True . The Kings are tuff at Arco. But we will see. Anyway have a great easter and good luck on the game

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 01:30 PM
GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!

ssmike
04-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by rvrjunkie
Ummm, no.

JetBoatRich
04-11-2004, 02:02 PM
what time does the game start:D I heard the Lakers are still in L.A.:mad:

Kilrtoy
04-11-2004, 02:44 PM
I only came here , because I thought this was a thread about the real KINGS Hockey team....

RiverRatMike
04-11-2004, 02:46 PM
the kings are done I thought. did they make the play offs?

cc322
04-11-2004, 03:35 PM
KINGS WIN..........KINGS WIN...........KINGS WIN........ I wonder what sorry excuse the flaker's are using for this ASS WHIPPING?

cc322
04-11-2004, 03:36 PM
heeeeeee heeeeeee heeeee hoooooo hoooooo hooooo haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa

Kilrtoy
04-11-2004, 03:43 PM
I wonder what sorry excuse the flaker's are using for this ASS WHIPPING?
They suck......
like kobe got on that fateful night

1st Timer
04-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I wonder what sorry excuse the flaker's are using for this ASS WHIPPING?
They suck......
like kobe got on that fateful night
Have you not learned yet? The Kings always play well against the Champs in the regular season. Come post season, Kings "knutt up" and take it in the ass every year. Don't set yourself up for another disappointment. The whole Kings team can't carry Shaq and Kobe's jocks.

FRENCHIE
04-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Wait till playoffs!

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I only came here , because I thought this was a thread about the real KINGS Hockey team....
Oh yeah, the Kings that DIDN'T make the playoffs.......LOSERS!:D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
Wait till playoffs!
Ok......

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by 1st Timer
Have you not learned yet? The Kings always play well against the Champs in the regular season. Come post season, Kings "knutt up" and take it in the ass every year. Don't set yourself up for another disappointment. The whole Kings team can't carry Shaq and Kobe's jocks.
Dream on......:rolleyes: Flaker Fan.....:rolleyes:

beer hunter
04-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Dr. Eagle, can you please tell me exactly how many championships the Kings have won. ;) :D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by beer hunter
Dr. Eagle, can you please tell me exactly how many championships the Kings have won. ;) :D
And ancient history applies how??????

beer hunter
04-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
And ancient history applies how??????
I was just curious. ;)
If I lived in the bay area I'd probably be a Kings fan too. They're both great teams.:)

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 07:38 PM
I was just curious. ;)
If I lived in the bay area I'd probably be a Kings fan too. They're both great teams.:)
I was a Warrior fan when I lived in the Bay Area, but that was before the Kings came to Sacramento. I adopted them even before I moved here because I was working in Sacramento two years before I moved to Folsom.
Yep they are both great teams, and both inconsistent as hell... which I suppose explains the bitch slap contest of the last couple of games...
We'll see if either team can step up in the Playoffs...

JLaughreySS24
04-11-2004, 07:54 PM
I was wondering the same thing? Have they ever won a ring?

beer hunter
04-11-2004, 08:00 PM
We'll see if either team can step up in the Playoffs...
Yeah, it would be nice to see the real Lakers and Kings show up in the playoffs.:D

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to see the real Lakers and Kings show up in the playoffs.:D
lmao, the Fakers have been showing up the last couple of games. I guess they dont want home court advantage. :confused: Oh well hopefully they'll pull through in the play offs. :cool: :D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by JLaughreySS24
IN the 60s as the Rochester Royals......

BigBoyToys
04-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Shaq is a whiny little cry baby. It was the refs fault my a$$! Get up off your big fat A$$ and play ball. Seems like the Lakers are always whining about something. Rich little "boys" need to grow up and play basketball and then maybe, just maybe, they might be contenders. But, like I said in another topic, they are not gonna win the championship this year.:D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
Shaq is a whiny little cry baby. It was the refs fault my a$$! Get up off your big fat A$$ and play ball. Seems like the Lakers are always whining about something. Rich little "boys" need to grow up and play basketball and then maybe, just maybe, they might be contenders. But, like I said in another topic, they are not gonna win the championship this year.:D
You are right, but I have seen our boys whining pretty loudly too...:cool:

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Laker fans never cease to amaze me with that "ever won a ring" shit. Like history is going to follow the same path forever...
Drop the diatribe......pahhhlease....

JLaughreySS24
04-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Ha Ha your right! I guess the Kings will pull off a championship one of these decades to come. They have to break history sometime right. I guess its just nice to have a few rings on your fingers though. The Kings have had their main core long enough to have won a few rings so far but have come up dry so we will see again this season. Its definatley great watching both the Lakers and the Kings battle cause they are always a pretty intense game.

Dr. Eagle
04-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Ha Ha your right! I guess the Kings will pull off a championship one of these decades to come. They have to break history sometime right. I guess its just nice to have a few rings on your fingers though. The Kings have had their main core long enough to have won a few rings so far but have come up dry so we will see again this season. Its definatley great watching both the Lakers and the Kings battle cause they are always a pretty intense game.
Sooner or later.......they should have won several in the past 4 years or so.......:rolleyes:

clownpuncher
04-13-2004, 12:18 AM
Sooner or later.......they should have won several in the past 4 years or so.......:rolleyes:
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, yada yada yada. :D
Hey doc, don't you have a son in the service? Haven't heard much lately, how's he doing?

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, yada yada yada. :D
Hey doc, don't you have a son in the service? Haven't heard much lately, how's he doing?
Yeah, you are right, shoulda woulda coulda...
My son is back from his unit (4th Infantry Division, Armored). He got a job at the Nuclear Test Site as a guard and bought a house in Pahrump... Believe it or not......