PDA

View Full Version : Check the Noise Nazi's out

Jbb
04-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Nazi (http://www.nonoise.org/quietlakes/home.htm)

RUCAV
04-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Doesnt someone have an internet virus that will send all the money they get in contributions to open a bitchen bar on the water in Havasu. That would be sweet.

GlastronGuy
04-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Are they insane? If they don't like the noise, stay off the ****ing water.

Cas
04-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Here's a perfect example of what's going to happen. Those people have a website that will be collecting thousand's of dollars while the rest of us talk about it.
How about starting something now to counter what these asswipes are going to do.

CrazyHippy
04-11-2004, 05:51 PM
I'm gonna send them a "You owe Me"
You know kinda like a IOU, but in reverse.
BJH:D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 06:06 PM
I gave them a good screw you on their information request page....:mad:

AgentX85239
04-11-2004, 08:48 PM
funny how they put cigarette boats in their own catagory. What's an airboat?

Kahuna
04-11-2004, 08:57 PM
That group must be fun to party with, what a bunch of tight asses. If they don't want to hear boats they should keep their collective heads up their asses. :D

TCHB
04-11-2004, 08:59 PM
You have heard Boat Cop say that the Parker Strip is getting heat from load boats. I think load boats will come under fire quickly as more people live close to the water.

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by TCHB
You have heard Boat Cop say that the Parker Strip is getting heat from load boats. I think load boats will come under fire quickly as more people live close to the water.
what's a load boat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Actually I asked them how much the directors of this not for profit organization pay themselves...
Famous old trick for professors that feel underpaid, start a non profit organization and find a niche issue to whip up sentiment about. I hate those yahoos....:rolleyes:

Moneypitt
04-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Sounds just LIKE Madd(moron) mothers a few years ago. Does anyone work for or know someone that works for the IRS, these assholes need to be watched very carefully, exposing a tax fraud would stop them in their tracks......

plumb crazy
04-11-2004, 10:17 PM
lets help these people out by sending in 1000.00 each . monopoly money . they can waste a lot of time opening up envelopes filled with the monopoly money.:)

Ryphraph
04-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Looking at the site I see they are budgeting $100,000 for each phase of their master plan. Many of the boats they are trying to quiet cost more than that. They may not know what they are up against...
Ryph
buying cut-outs while I still can

beer hunter
04-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by AgentX85239
What's an airboat?
Looks like this.:cool:
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=air+boat/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.dibbleetools.com/album/air_boat%20copy.JPG

Just Tool'n
04-12-2004, 06:58 AM
It just goes to show you that all of liberal envviromentalist are trying to stop us everyday folk from enjoying our choice of recreation.
I dont know about you, but I went on a canoe trip when I was 12.
I have not been on one since!
1st problem, not fast enough.
2nd problem, can not take much gear with you, it was a camping trip.
3rd problem, boring people. I would rather go canoeing with all of you from this forum, because someone would find a way to put a BBC in a canoe, now thats what I am talking about!

redneckgirl
04-12-2004, 07:16 AM
This really pisses me off :mad: :mad: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/im/fu.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008')
RNG

91nordic29
04-12-2004, 08:04 AM
its the same old thing: if you dont like trains... dont buy a house near the tracks!!!

AdrenelineOD
04-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Don`t worry If they get what they want I`ll just bring generators and the loadest punk rock bands around to destroy everything they work so hard for. Nobody has a boat loader than a marshal stack. Dum ass tree huggers. :mad: ( maybe just rock bands, Punks can be friggin huggers too!);) I`m serious, We did it in Glamis a few times. :D

riverbound
04-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Am I the only one that picked the picture on the right? I have always loved the sound af that first boat in the morning with O.T.'s getting some speed runs in. I don't go to the river to get peace and quiet I will get that when I'm dead.:D

MudPumper
04-12-2004, 08:54 AM
That first boat in the morning is the only thing that gets my drunk ass up for another day of driving my loud ass boat around the lake. It's my lake alarm clock!!!

roostwear
04-12-2004, 09:14 AM
As a not-for-profit concern, I would assume the "donations" they receive should be of public record. Get that list, then target those that donated. With no money, they can't be nearly as effective.

Havasu Cig
04-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by AgentX85239
funny how they put cigarette boats in their own catagory. What's an airboat?
That is because all big boats to these jerkoff's are "Cigarette Boats". They are like the people that come up to me at gas stations when I am towing the boat and ask me "what kind of boat is that"....I respond "it is a Cigarette"...Tthey ask "I know but who makes it"....Dipshits....:rolleyes:

DeltaSigBoater
04-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Is it me?
They’re showing pictures of PWC racing and offshore boats, all of which seem to be in the ocean, and “tranquil” mountain lakes you could probably piss across.
They only have 2 images showing the “tranquility” of the ocean both of which are sun-rise/set.
Sounds to me like they want to keep PWC racing and offshore boats out of small mountain lakes, and not have PWC racing and offshore boats on the ocean between the hours of sunset and sunrise.

bigkatboat
04-12-2004, 10:41 AM
I have sent them a note; "I swear that I will not operate any of my powerboats on the water pictured left of center, on your home page, I will stay to the right of the page at all times." "This will allow you and your followers the peace and quiet you require, and I will not be worried about running over your 'rights' at 100 miles per hour." "However, I warn YOU!" "Others who may want YOU out of their 'quiet zone', they require NO PEOPLE, BOATS OR WATERCRAFT WHAT SO EVER!" "As you may have noted, there are no people, nor watercraft in your picture to the left!" "What you do to us may come back unto YOU!"

Thunderbutt
04-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
It just goes to show you that all of liberal envviromentalist are trying to stop us everyday folk from enjoying our choice of recreation.
I dont know about you, but I went on a canoe trip when I was 12.
I have not been on one since!
1st problem, not fast enough.
2nd problem, can not take much gear with you, it was a camping trip.
3rd problem, boring people. I would rather go canoeing with all of you from this forum, because someone would find a way to put a BBC in a canoe, now thats what I am talking about!
Why do you think it is a political thing, in the cove where I live I'm the only one with a fast, and loud boat, and I'm the only Democrat. All of the other people are right wing Republician and they are also the one's that complane about my boat, and call the water patrol.

Jbb
04-12-2004, 11:44 AM
While were at it..
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/16314.JPG

bigkatboat
04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
My choice has always been a Zodiac with a blown Arias. Great outta' the gate, a little 'rough' in the lights. Flat grey color is a real 'sleeper' at the RIVER!

fourspeednup
04-12-2004, 05:52 PM
That's a great pic JBB, I just set it as my background:D