PDA

View Full Version : Deano's surprise party

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Just want to say thanks to the whole Unleashed family for a kick ass weekend. Deano was truly surprised about the party and everyone had a great time. Went for a 120 mph plus ride in Deano's boat, ate some great grub with some cool people, closed Kokohoes all 3 nights, and had a much needed vacation.
Special thanks to Ryan and Tara for babysitting our kids so the wife and I could go out and party. :p
Drew Down and the naughty school teacher it is was nice hanging out with you guys all weekend even if you didn't have enough money for Sat. night dinner. :D
Speedin' Ian and your gay crew it was nice meeting you guys. Had a great time. You need to send your boys out for to learn some manners and you will have much better luck with the ladies. Remember make them laugh and then make them breakfast. That fat and ugly line only turns on the prison chicks.:D My wife wants to know what kinda beer you drink so she can stock up.
To the 909ers you know its always great partying with you guys. Congrats on the new ride.
Fast A Sleep, well if you were awake maybe we could have partied a little more, but thanks for sending the wife out to play.
Dano thanks for all the bloody Marys and it was nice meeting your family.
Bobaloo and his crew sorry we missed you.

welk2party
04-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Sounds like we missed one!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-12-2004, 07:50 PM
:( :( :( :(
glad you all had fun.. BTW Happy late birthday Deano. sorry we missed it. we owe you some beers. ;)

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 07:53 PM
I had a great weekend the only thing that was missing was Mrs.Flynn Vee and the Easter bunny-Gentle Ben.:confused: Next Time.

Kilrtoy
04-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Sounds like a great time

BOBALOO
04-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey Pool shark, are you guys gonna be out in 2 weeks for the poker run/BBSP?
We ended up meeting up with Deano's crew on sun even though he was "sick".
Nevada told us what sickness he had:D She is a cutie.
It was cool meeting Drew Down also. After saturday I needed some cool peeps to be around.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
I had a great weekend the only thing that was missing was Mrs.Flynn Vee and the Easter bunny-Gentle Ben.:confused: Next Time.
we will catch you on the flipper(flip) side. :D

BOBALOO
04-12-2004, 08:00 PM
I dont think he wiill be drinkin anything for a while

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by BOBALOO
Hey Pool shark, are you guys gonna be out in 2 weeks for the poker run/BBSP?
We ended up meeting up with Deano's crew on sun even though he was "sick".
Nevada told us what sickness he had:D She is a cutie.
It was cool meeting Drew Down also. After saturday I needed some cool peeps to be around.
Man I didn't know Deano was a pool shark. :confused: I would really like to learn to play pool some time.:wink:

BOBALOO
04-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Well even if you cant play you could probably talk a good game. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-12-2004, 08:08 PM
this is the only pool shark I know.
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719op6c_071-med.jpg

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
this is the only pool shark I know.
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719op6c_071-med.jpg
Who's that guy he almost looks like my Evil twin Brother.:frown:

BOBALOO
04-12-2004, 08:11 PM
BUSTED!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Hmmm I thought Rebecca was the only evil twin.. LMAO!! :D ;)

OutCole'd
04-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Sorry I missed the party.
Sandbar Junkies, I met you as I was leaving the Nautical Thursday just as you were getting there.

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by BOBALOO
BUSTED!
Deny till you die (Kevin and Bean master plan). Whos that guy in the picture he looks familiar.:confused:

Kilrtoy
04-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Dano thanks for all the bloody Marys
Yeah cuz we all know you can't handle making them

MRS FLYIN VEE
I think his name is Carl Stanley.. LOL!! :D

Sandbar Junkies
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Sorry I missed the party.
Sandbar Junkies, I met you as I was leaving the Nautical Thursday just as you were getting there.
You missed a great weekend. It was nice meeting you, see you out there next time.

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Dano thanks for all the bloody Marys
Yeah cuz we all know you can't handle making them
Man this threads going really bad now. Speeking of Bloody Marys are you ready to come out and play. Talk to the wife and will plan a trip and will stay at the pool house this time..

Kilrtoy
04-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Talk to the wife and will plan a trip and will stay at the pool house this time..
You couldn't handle the regular house, I think The pool house will send you over the edge.....

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Talk to the wife and will plan a trip and will stay at the pool house this time..
You couldn't handle the regular house, I think The pool house will send you over the edge.....
What edge..:confused: Look I made a rookie mistake, i'm ready to go back in coach.:frown:

Kilrtoy
04-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Im sorry im being a little harsh on the guy, Get off the bench and kick some ass

Sandbar Junkies
04-12-2004, 08:57 PM
WHEN:D

Speedin' Ian
04-12-2004, 09:37 PM
First off that fat and ugly comment was taken totally out of context, the girl made a rude remark to me and I simply asked her how she would feel if I called her fat and ugly:D , no biggie, I saw here the next day and we made up:p . You guys were a blast and I can't wait 'till the next trip, though I think I'll leave a couple of my buddies that wore out their welcome and replace them with my girlfriend and a couple of her friends. Plus when's the last time you saw a chick rip off a swim step :D . You tell your wife I drink Coors Light and a lot of it, though she may want to wait until I finish the job before paying;) . Honestly though, let me know and we will set-up a weekend when the weather goes to hell, you guys were great and I have no problem helping out.
Deano and his group were top notch also, he had a beautiful boat filled with beautiful women, especially the cutie dancing on the bow. Unfortunately my buddy pussed out, that's alright because I managed to get invited aboard anyway:p, though I had to wait for Deano to extend the offer. Now I just got to figure out a way of getting invited on one of those 120mph passes. Gave my girlfriend one of his hats and she loved it so much she checked out his website and wants me to order her the sweat suit and the boy beater.
Talked to DrewDown and Fast Timmy for a while, both great guys with equally bitchen' boats. I know I met a lot more people but I won't bore you with all the details.

unleashed
04-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey Thanks Everyone for partying with us and making it a weekend to remember. To bad I got alcohol poisoning on Sunday. I will be out in a couple of weeks for another great weekend. Hope to see all the same peeps and make it an even bigger party!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

unleashed
04-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Thanks Dave, To bad you couldnt be there but we all know how much you hate that 45 minute drive from Parker!:D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Kilrtoy
04-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Sorry Deano,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

unleashed
04-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Hey Kilr, No biggie dude just another year of getting older that I hate getting reminded of!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

DrewDown
04-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Had a great time with all of you. You are all good people.
Hey Carl did you pocket the money I gave you and tell everyone I skipped out?

Havasubum
04-13-2004, 03:17 PM
happy birthday deano wish i could of been at the river

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Well I'm not much of a pool player... but I'd be willing to give it a go. :)
Rd
as long as you don't forget the pool stick at the pool hall right.. :D

Sandbar Junkies
04-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Well I'm not much of a pool player... but I'd be willing to give it a go. :)
Rd
Well Dave since neither one know the game very well will probally have to make it a 3 day weekend so we iron out who learns faster.:D You know anywhere we can find a open table on a busy 3 day weekend.:confused: I will see there if you know of a place.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:34 PM
I'll tell ya both what.. why don't you have Jamie show you both how to play and it will make it easier.. :D :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:48 PM
did I ruffle some feathers .. :confused: ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 04:00 PM
LMAO!! I told him to bark like a dog and he peed on the chair.. LOL!! :D