PDA

View Full Version : I thought that is was the wintertime when everbody bitched at everybody else on here

hd&boatrider
04-13-2004, 09:41 AM
I just read a few threads...seems like everybody is in lock down at home or something :( Damn people, lighten up.....boating season has begun! Get back to enjoying the sun and water. Crack a few beers and chill out......Damn!

Jordy
04-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Hey don't you have an AARP meeting or something to get ready for??? ;) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 09:44 AM
I'm a bitch all year round. I have no excuses.. LOL!! :D

Chase
04-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I just read a few threads...seems like everybody is in lock down at home or something :( Damn people, lighten up.....boating season has begun! Get back to enjoying the sun and water. Crack a few beers and chill out......Damn!
Yeah, well some of us aren't lucky enough to have the privelege of saying "boating season has begun" so until then I will just sit and drink beer in lock down situations....:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
04-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I'm a bitch all year round. I have no excuses.. LOL!! :D easier that way, we know what to expect;)

hd&boatrider
04-13-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Hey don't you have an AARP meeting or something to get ready for??? ;) :D
You bitching at me in a no bitching thread? :) You know I couldn't remember one if it was scheduled anyhow....lol
By the way Jordan....The system Wired For Sound put in the new boat is kicking ass and sounding good. They have a few more things to do but I am very happy with it.

hd&boatrider
04-13-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Chase
Yeah, well some of us aren't lucky enough to have the privelege of saying "boating season has begun" so until then I will just sit and drink beer in lock down situations....:D :D :D
Get in your vehicle, hitch the boat up and head South :)

betty boop
04-13-2004, 09:49 AM
thank you chase - you hit the nail on the head!!

Jordy
04-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
By the way Jordan....The system Wired For Sound put in the new boat is kicking ass and sounding good. They have a few more things to do but I am very happy with it.
Right on. WFS does killer work. They have the passenger visor for my truck right now putting a screen in it. Apparently it's too hard to watch movies from the passenger seat, so I had to make some adjustments. ;) :D
BTW, you're a grouchy old bastard today aren't ya? Relax, take some Geritol and everything will work out ok. :D :D :D

hd&boatrider
04-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Right on. WFS does killer work. They have the passenger visor for my truck right now putting a screen in it. Apparently it's too hard to watch movies from the passenger seat, so I had to make some adjustments. ;) :D
BTW, you're a grouchy old bastard today aren't ya? Relax, take some Geritol and everything will work out ok. :D :D :D
I was thinking of the oatmeal and rasins....lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
easier that way, we know what to expect;)
yep. :D I just add Royal to the name in the winter.. :D