PDA

View Full Version : ??? For Auto Sales Guys on the Board..

GrapeApe
04-13-2004, 02:09 PM
I am going to be looking into a lease on an Escalade EXT. What things do I need to watch for to not get Hosed?? Any Feedback would be appreciated..
*** Grape Ape ***

Ziggy
04-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Make sure to find out, without any BS, what the actual sale price of the vehicle is(aka Capital cost). If this is in line with what you wish to pay then all the other figures only effect payment.
Or just ask what you could buy one for then swap it over to a lease using the same sale price figure.
Don't let 'em say what kinda payment you want, get that sale price #.
Check my profile to see what I do for a living. PM me anytime if you'd like more help.

moneysucker
04-13-2004, 02:37 PM
I've paid about $50,000 on my chevy so far and I will only owe 15,000 when I am done. I can come down and negotiate the same deal for you. They got me for the full price and f'd me on the trade in. It is coming back (karma). My roommates both did the car sales thing and do bikes now. I will tell them to answer this when they get home. The sales guy I used I am pretty sure retired after my sale but I'm sure I can get you my discount.

GrapeApe
04-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by moneysucker
I've paid about $50,000 on my chevy so far and I will only owe 15,000 when I am done. I can come down and negotiate the same deal for you. They got me for the full price and f'd me on the trade in. It is coming back (karma). My roommates both did the car sales thing and do bikes now. I will tell them to answer this when they get home. The sales guy I used I am pretty sure retired after my sale but I'm sure I can get you my discount.
Yeah... sounds like I need to work with that Company...:argue:
*** Grape Ape ***