PDA

View Full Version : It's a small world...

91nordic29
04-13-2004, 02:39 PM
post your stories here.:cool:

Her454
04-13-2004, 02:41 PM
LOL, well I once knew someone who thought their wife got run over by some asshole in the channel. He came on ***boat and posted and come to find out, it was a big misunderstanding because someone who knew someone else was talking at lunch and got the real story and came back and posted it and I read it so it must be all true. Its a small world.:D

miller19j
04-13-2004, 02:42 PM
My cousin got stuck in the “it’s a small world” ride with the music playing. But I don’t think that is thy type of story you wanted to hear. :D

Her454
04-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by miller19j
My cousin got stuck in the “it’s a small world” ride with the music playing. But I don’t think that is thy type of story you wanted to hear. :D
I lost my wedding ring on the Matahorn wanna hear about that?:D :D

OGShocker
04-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Her454
LOL, well I once knew someone who thought their wife got run over by some asshole in the channel. He came on ***boat and posted and come to find out, it was a big misunderstanding because someone who knew someone else was talking at lunch and got the real story and came back and posted it and I read it so it must be all true. Its a small world.:D
roflmao!:D :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-13-2004, 02:45 PM
I told a story once about a hottie that was nailing a teacher in high school,that was 20 years ago and 400 miles from school .....they knew who i was talking about......doh!!!!!
(never give names)

miller19j
I lost my wedding ring on the Matahorn wanna hear about that?:D :D Does it get Kinky? :D ;)

Ducatista
I can't stop laughing...................damn:D

Her454
04-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
I can't stop laughing...................damn:D
More to follow....stay tuned. :):)

HM
Did I tell you that the girl who biatch slapped me at the gas station was a stripper that RD dated? You know how he likes the chocolate candy. Turns out I was set up.:D

AdrenelineOD
I was on its a small world last tues.:D GEEEE

91nordic29
04-13-2004, 02:51 PM
ROFL! (that IS what made me think of the topic:D :D :D )

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
I drove by it a week ago.....:D

clownpuncher
04-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Grew up in Hunt. Bch and Fountain Valley. Graduated FVHS in 1980. Went to Santa Ana College, Fire Science. Hired on Palm Springs Fire Dept in 1984.
Always had a side business or job. Most interesting was training dogs for Police, narcotics, bomb, search and rescue for lots of OC agencies and Palm Springs area PD's. Did that for fifteen years,
Then got a hair up my ass to open ROC's Firehouse Grille (http://rocsfirehouse.us/) with my now wife. It's a lot of fun, stayin way busy.
Have an 8 year daugher old that loves the river, a 21 year old daugher and two grand daughters. Shees. No wonder I drink. I wonder sometimes, "what did I do to deserve ALL girls". I hate to think.
Been living in Palm Springs area for 20 years. Love it. Looking forward to retiring in the near future.
Anything else?

Mrs. Restless22
04-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by miller19j
Can I sing my Barney song now?? :D

91nordic29
04-13-2004, 02:59 PM
i cant stand that barney creature!

AdrenelineOD
04-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
Can I sing my Barney song now?? :D Ok lets go

miller19j
04-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Can I sing my Barney song now?? :D Yep….. But you have to substitute “Miller” for every “You” in the song :D

Mrs. Restless22
04-13-2004, 03:04 PM
LOL (I love miller, miller loves me) LOL
I pissed of Her454 last time I sang it...and shes been drinking today, so I think I better keep my mouth shut :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-13-2004, 03:06 PM
I pissed of Her454 last time I sang it...and shes been drinking today, so I think I better keep my mouth shut :D
i'm gonna hit the supersize popcorn for this...anybody need some....

miller19j
04-13-2004, 03:08 PM
I pissed of Her454 last time I sang it...and shes been drinking today, so I think I better keep my mouth shut :D That's ok it’s not the “barney” song anymore it’s the “miller” song.
So sing away! :D

Ziggy
04-13-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
I was there and on that mind numbing ride on the 3rd.:rolleyes: :eek!:

Her454
04-13-2004, 03:09 PM
:D :D ROTFLMFAO!!! Sing away Twist partner.

Sherpa
04-13-2004, 03:10 PM
it blows me away that clownpuncher is a "GRANDFATHER".......
my girls are ages 7, 7 and 9.... and I graduated the same year
he did from high school..........
wooweeeeeeeeeeeeee
--Sherpa
I like carrots.

clownpuncher
04-13-2004, 03:11 PM
OK, am I the only dork that read this post wrong?
Don't make me feel stupider now, someone post a freakin story will ya!!! :mad: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:13 PM
one time at band camp.. :D

NorCal Gameshow
:D :D ROTFLMFAO!!! Sing away Twist partner.
damn...popcorn's getting cold....
good thing i only used "butter flavoring":D

Mrs. Restless22
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
one time at band camp.. :D
LOL
One time at band camp, Miller made me sing him a song....:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:14 PM
:D :D

Ziggy
Originally posted by Sherpa
my girls are ages 7, 7 and 9.... and I graduated the same year
he did from high school..........
wooweeeeeeeeeeeeee
--Sherpa
I like carrots.
I'm a 1980 grad too, also with a 21yr old but NO grandkids..eight and Oh the only way to go..LOL

little rowe boat
No way CP, lets keep your story going.:D

clownpuncher
04-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Sherpa
No kiddin huh? I watched them the other day. That's a lot of work I tell ya. 18 month and 30 month old girls.
Honestly, a 2 alarm fire is less work than keeping track of those two and keeping them safe

clownpuncher
04-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
No way CP, lets keep your story going.:D
I'd love to LRB. Gotta run to the bank before they close. I'll be back.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:22 PM
:eek: :eek:

91nordic29
04-13-2004, 03:23 PM
thanks , dave. THAT is what i was looking for.

welk2party
04-13-2004, 03:32 PM
I am always amazed how small the world really can be. It pays to be nice to people because you never know when you might see them again.

miller19j
04-13-2004, 03:32 PM
LOL
One time at band camp, Miller made me sing him a song....:D I think that all the ladies should sing the miller song :D

91nordic29
04-13-2004, 03:38 PM
I REFUSE to get that song stuck in my head!!!

hd&boatrider
04-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Here is one for you........
My sister ran the IHOP down in Oceanside for years. The one right off the 5. Anyhow, she sees a little girl with a Somalia T-shirt on and mentions to her that our brother was an Embassy Guard in Somalia. It turns out that she knew my brother very well as he worked in the community with some of the local children teaching them sports, etc.
Very small world people

LASERRAY
04-13-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm my own Grandpa. Is that small enough?

dimarcobros
04-13-2004, 03:44 PM
I decided to go out the night before I had an interview for the first job I ever had. Not a big deal it was for a bar back position not a career job. So the night before I was at a bar down the street from where I was going the next day for the interview. Me and my buddy were having beers playing golden tee. These two ladies came walking in and sat close to us so we got to talking. That lead to buying them drinks....then shots...then body shots. Woke up the next day feeling a bit queezy and a little foggy of the night before but motivated myself to get ready for the interview. Gues who the lady was that interviewed me for the job......one of the ladies I was taking body shots off of the night before. :D :eek: :D
She gave me the job on the spot. Advantage........DIMARCOBROS!!!!!!
DMB

91nordic29
04-13-2004, 03:45 PM
THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!:eek!:

AdrenelineOD
04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I'm my own Grandpa. Is that small enough? You must sing the song now

superdave013
04-13-2004, 04:13 PM
I hear that song and see the fire works ever freaking night! Is that small enough?
Ok, I do have one though.
Back in 1985 I just turned 22 and wanted to get the hell out of Anderson, In as fast as I could. I loaded up my S10 and ended up taking Route 66 all the way to the beach. I ended up living in Manhatten Beach.
Every year they have a Hometown fair that's alot of fun. Pretty much it's all about the beer garden and the un-real SMOKIN hot chicks.
Well my buddy points out this chick and says "Dave, I think that's the nicest ass I have ever seen" Sooooo, I turn around to check it (her ass) out. lol, She turns around and it's a girl I went to high school with! 2,300 miles away I run into the high school hottie! She looks at me and goes "Davvvvvvvve, what are you doing here?" Find out we both moved here at about the same time.
So, my buddy being the smartass he is does not miss a beat. He says "Hey Dave, I though you said all the girls back there were FAT!" :eek:

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 08:44 PM
I went to school with me and myself. That oughta qualify as a small world...

intense
04-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I got some new neighbors right across the street from me in the keys. :) Guys are cool as shit to be perfectly honest. It's nice to see more partiers in then old folks.
In any event, one of them was telling me how awhile back he was driving and ended up getting into some fight on the side of the road. He ended up losing the fight and getting a DUI when he tried to leave the scene.. Bad joojoo all the way around etc..
So moving forward to last weekend. We hook up with some friends of JackPunx's. They cruise over to my place and we're all drinking beers etc. Well my dog is over at the neighbors place, playing with there dogs so I'm going over there to go get the dog. One of the guys in the group is a real cool guy, and he decides to go with me. We walk in to my neighbors house and we're not there more then 1 minute before my neighbor pulls him outside and sais.. "I'm the guy you got in the fight with" :D :D
Un****ing believable.. Either way (luckily) the neighbors were cool about the whole thing and let mr. new guy walk outta there and there's no further issues etc.. I was just sitting there thinking to myself "What are the odds of that?"
RD :D
That's the best one yet, classic!

fourspeednup
04-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I got some new neighbors right across the street from me in the keys. :) Guys are cool as shit to be perfectly honest. It's nice to see more partiers in then old folks.
In any event, one of them was telling me how awhile back he was driving and ended up getting into some fight on the side of the road. He ended up losing the fight and getting a DUI when he tried to leave the scene.. Bad joojoo all the way around etc..
So moving forward to last weekend. We hook up with some friends of JackPunx's. They cruise over to my place and we're all drinking beers etc. Well my dog is over at the neighbors place, playing with there dogs so I'm going over there to go get the dog. One of the guys in the group is a real cool guy, and he decides to go with me. We walk in to my neighbors house and we're not there more then 1 minute before my neighbor pulls him outside and sais.. "I'm the guy you got in the fight with" :D :D
Un****ing believable.. Either way (luckily) the neighbors were cool about the whole thing and let mr. new guy walk outta there and there's no further issues etc.. I was just sitting there thinking to myself "What are the odds of that?"
RD :D
That was some trippy shit! I was standing right there when it all went down:eek: