PDA

View Full Version : U turn on I 15

Kachina26
04-14-2004, 08:35 PM
I was going home just a little later than usual tonight, had to pick up my new bling bling license plate frame from wsuwrhr, when traffic came to a near stop just before the top of the Cajon Pass. I saw a woman running from a smashed car flailing her arms and screaming. I stopped thinking perhaps the car was catching fire, I was going to help get the other passengers out. I get to the car along with a few other people and discover no fire no nothing, just a few shook up children. Well now the woman is running south down the shoulder, I told my wife to go get her while I checked on the passengers. My wife came back and said she couldn't catch the woman and that she was running out into traffic. My wife talked to one of the girls in the car and found out that the driver had taken some sort of drugs, about a dime she told us. While we were waiting for chp to arrive some of the witnesses told me that this woman had attempted a U turn from the right shoulder and got clipped by an Excursion. After a few moments I see this woman coming back toward us with a Caltrans truck following her. She is still going into traffic and running up to the big rigs screaming. Me and 3 other guys go down to try to catch her and get her out of traffic. We crossed over to the right shoulder and got ahold of her. For some reason when I got to her she put her arm around me and began to calm down a bit. I talked to her a little as we crossed back to the left shoulder and walked up to her car. While we were STILL waiting for chp she began to tell me that she was psychic and had special powers. She also told me that if I left California I should not come back (she is perceptive). She was sweating so much it was soaking my shirt. Anyway chp showed up took reports, arrested her blah blah blah. I finally got to eat dinner around 8 oclock. To top it off the newspaper photographer showed up and took pictures, so if you see pics of me being hugged by a crack ho on the side of the freeway that's why.

Kilrtoy
04-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Come on, You just got busted with the other woman.
Seriously Great job, most people would not even stop.
BIG THUMBS UP.....

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:39 PM
a dime?

ahhell
04-14-2004, 08:39 PM
to see you in the Daily Mess with a crack ho attached...i swear it wont make it to the boards:D :D :D

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Well that's interesting:eek:

ahhell
04-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
a dime?
uh like 10 bucks worth...ok

Kachina26
04-14-2004, 08:41 PM
a dime? $10 dollars worth, probably crack. She had a nice car, might have been stolen. This chick is like the crack ho's down on baseline in berdoo.

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:42 PM
oh,,,ok

Kachina26
04-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Actually a dime of white used to be .10 of a gram and a dime of green was .10 of an ounce or so I've been told:D

Mandelon
04-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Damn, that's a great story. Next time I'm coming home late from the strip club I'm gonna use it for sure.
Explains the perfume smell, lipstick, liquor odors, everything.... ;) :D

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:46 PM
a dime just didn't seem like that much money
:rolleyes:

Kachina26
04-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Damn, that's a great story. Next time I'm coming home late from the strip club I'm gonna use it for sure.
ROTFLMAO

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 09:01 PM
a dime just didn't seem like that much money
:rolleyes:
Probably plenty enough crack though.......;)

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Good idea, it's impossible to get rid of that vanilla flavored douche smell w/ out some serious clothes washing/gasoline soaking:D

RiverPirate
04-14-2004, 09:05 PM
The truth is always stanger than fiction. Enough entertainment for day.

Scream
04-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
While we were STILL waiting for chp she began to tell me that she was psychic and had special powers. She also told me that if I left California I should not come back (she is perceptive).
Jeezeus Is this another one of those "I have California" threads
j/k:D :D
Maybe the ho reads this forum? Would explain alot

Kachina26
04-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Jeezeus Is this another one of those "I have California" threads
sorry (http://www.pusboil.com/shootself.wav)