PDA

View Full Version : Please read.....

WILDERTHANU
04-14-2004, 10:36 PM
Many of us enjoy riding, I know I enjoy hitting Glamis almost as much as the river. A good friend of ours was involved in a very tragic accident at Glen Helen Racway in December last year. I dont know why I didnt post this sooner. He will be back at the river with us soon enough. Please check out his site......
www.jamiewellsfund.com

Kilrtoy
04-14-2004, 10:41 PM
That just bummed me out.
That sucks and so young.
may god bless the rest of his life with happiness.

DryHeatOnly
04-14-2004, 10:55 PM
That is tragic and I wish him the best in an unimaginable situation. My family also loves to ride. When I hear about a sad event like this, it really hits home.

WILDERTHANU
04-15-2004, 08:08 AM
bump

rvrtoy
04-15-2004, 09:07 AM
My 2 oldest boys raced at Glen Helen in the Quad Cross Series for the last 2 seasons before taking a break this year due to the health of my daughter. We have seen some pretty nasty spills. Some guys walk away unscathed and some are hauled away in the ambulance. As tragic as this story is, it is all to common.
I wish your friend and his family the best. My and my families prayers are with your friend and his family!
rvrtoy

jackpunx
04-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
Many of us enjoy riding, I know I enjoy hitting Glamis almost as much as the river. A good friend of ours was involved in a very tragic accident at Glen Helen Racway in December last year. I dont know why I didnt post this sooner. He will be back at the river with us soon enough. Please check out his site......
www.jamiewellsfund.com
It is very tragic.. But one of my best buddies lost his life in a motorcycle crash last weekend.. I would give almost anything to be able to take him to the river.. This guys is very lucky.. I look forward to seeing him on the water with us.

rvrtoy
04-15-2004, 09:16 AM
I just donated $100.00 via PayPal. I know it is not that much, but I also know in situations like this every dollar counts.
The people on this board have been more that generous in supporting my CF Foundation fund raiser so I am compelled to donate back to the board members and their causes when it is possible for me to do so.
rvrtoy

WILDERTHANU
04-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Thank you very much.....every little bit helps.

rvrtoy
04-15-2004, 12:04 PM
BUMP:D