View Full Version : Break the skin

Blown 472
04-15-2004, 02:58 PM
with my finger tips...

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
with my finger tips...
and then you eat ......... the chicken lips........

Kachina26
04-15-2004, 08:34 PM
The smell of cold dead flesh.....appease the need??????????right?Look deep into psychotic eyes, loose all mind control rationale declines. Oh great, now I'll never get that song out of my head!

78Eliminator
04-15-2004, 08:51 PM
The dead have taken my soul.............

Kachina26
04-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Not mine brother. I was at one of their concerts back in 88 and one of their songs was or had the Lyric "Do you want to die?" Everyone was screaming "YES!" and I was screaming "NOOOOO!". It's weird to see a crowd that whipped into a frenzy.

78Eliminator
04-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Went to a concert in 87 I think. I was a freshman in HS. I remember being in the front row waiting for it to start.
Then all the lights go out, and a big black banner rolls down, that simply says "Slayer", then red lights go against the banner and they go into "Captor of Sin" and all I could hear was the music blaring and people ripping the seats apart and using them to beat eachother down. I barely made it out of there. I was a stick in HS, and was no match in that pit, so I watched the rest of the concert in the nose bleed seats.....

Kachina26
04-16-2004, 07:52 AM
I was at the DeAnza theater in Riverside, they tore the seats out of that place too. I stayed up front, I loved to mix it up back then.

78Eliminator
04-16-2004, 08:04 AM
I remember when I made the switch from Metallica to Slayer. It was when they released the "And Justice for All" album. It was an ok album, but listening to it, I knew they were all about being commercial now. Also seeing the cheerleaders in HS listening to them in their white volkswagon cabriolets almost made me throw my collection into the trash.
So I have not bought a Metallica album since. They are just awful now.
Slayer never sold out. They never changed their sound. Too bad about Lombardo leaving the band, he really complimented them. For a breif time, my childhood friend's brother actually drummed for Slayer.
After Slayer, the best hard core album I have ever heard is Cannibal Corpse "Tomb of the Mutilated", but lots of people don't like to listen to the "cookie monster" type death metal lead singing. LOL

Kachina26
04-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Cookie monster:D :D :D :D I was into Onslaught for awhile.