PDA

View Full Version : New drink

Speedin' Ian
04-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Alright here's the deal, I am a bartender at a restraunt on weeknights and most of the time it is pretty slow. So to pass the time I try to create new drinks and watch T.V.. Tough job huh? Well last night I think I created a winner. A guy comes up to me and ask what do I like making? To be honest I hate when people ask me this because I'd rather just pop the top off a beer and slide it his way, plus who's to say that he'll even like what I make. So I grab up the shaker, fill it with ice, and start pouring:D , a shot of vodka, a shot of rum, a shot of triple sec, ounce of sweet and sour, some oj, and a splash of cranberry for color. I give it a little shake and pour it over some ice, slide it his way and he takes a seat at his table, ofcourse I saved a little for myself and it tasted pretty damn good. Not to mention he ordered three more, so he liked them. So now the question is what should I call it?:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Ian's surprise with a punch.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 05:22 PM
how about..
mo-jo:D

LeE ss13
04-16-2004, 06:39 PM
That's a Mohave Cooler with Cranberry Juice. Katherine's Landing circa '80s. Great in hot weather.