PDA

View Full Version : So I have a ?

Boozer
04-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Okay so there was the gushy shit then there was the HD thread which was non gushy shit. Which I still dont understand because he seems to be into all the gushy shit with santa terry or did I miss something?
Anyhow....
What's the deal with older women?
Good? Bad?
I have always dated older women. Women my age are ****in retards and think drug dealers will make awesome daddies I just dont get it.
I have been dating an older woman (I'm 23 and she's pushin 30) and the age thing still bothers her a bit. The only thing that bothers her is societies outlook on the older younger thing but still..
She's talking kids and marriage. I want both. We both make really good money and I think she will be an awesome mother and wife but her getting bugged out by the age thing still concerns me. She says it's because she thinks she will never make me happy and I think it is because of my age she will always have this weird feeling.
Anyhow, we recently had this discussion and she promised not to ever bring up age again. should I say **** it and tell her to kick rocks because she will probably always have this worry about age or should I let it go and look forward to the hapy future.
Regardless of anything though if she doesnt give me the thumbs up on a bigger nice boat she has to go. There are some things that just have to be and the boat is one of them. I'll have to have Mrs. Flyin V call her and explain to her the importance of a big bitchin boat but I think I will save that for another episode.
Anyhow, what do you guys think?

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 08:08 PM
I have a question.. where in the word love does it say age?
:D

Cas
04-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
should I say **** it and tell her to kick rocks because she will probably always have this worry about age
Regardless of anything though if she doesnt give me the thumbs up on a bigger nice boat she has to go. Anyhow, what do you guys think?
I think you need to do some sole searching. The above comments to me means you're not ready for a commitment.
If you truly loved her those things wouldn't even be a thought IMO
She could be right about the age thing.

Boozer
04-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I have a question.. where in the word love does it say age?
:D
My thoughts exactly. I could get deep into this but I'm far to deep into a case of corona to do it.
Its still early I think i need to go do some partyin tonight.
Better party all I can before the little boozers come to be.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Age is just a number. I've got a 40 year old friend that acts like a 12 year old.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 08:16 PM
age should not be an issue if you are in love..
if she is worried about it maybe she is the one with the second thoughts..
I am not sure what you should do but.. Would it make a difference to her or you for that matter if the roles were reversed.. you being 30 and her 23.. she probably wouldn't think anything of it.. so it shouldn't matter this way, IMO.. :D
ask her if you would be a different person if you were 30.. you would still be the same person just her age,.. ;)

wildbillg
04-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Age has no bearing on your own thought process.
My wife is 13 years older then me and I have ALL WAYS dated older women then myself. We are going to celibrate our 7th year of marriage this year and a total of 16 years together.
If you truly think in your heart that there is no barrier called age then there is not one. If she continues to bring it up well tell her to act her age and get over it, just shower her with love and affection and a few diamonds.
Thats just my opinion and it works for me..
:cool: :D

Boozer
04-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Cas
I think you need to do some sole searching. The above comments to me means you're not ready for a commitment.
If you truly loved her those things wouldn't even be a thought IMO
She could be right about the age thing.
Commitment is not a problem for me at all. My last serious relationship lasted close to 3 years which is more then some of the marriages these days.
I probably am already to deep into this corona and that is why I did bring this up and SHOULDNT have brought this up. Mother ****.

Boozer
04-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by wildbillg
Age has no bearing on your own thought process.
My wife is 13 years older then me and I have ALL WAYS dated older women then myself. We are going to celibrate our 7th year of marriage this year and a total of 16 years together.
If you truly think in your heart that there is no barrier called age then there is not one. If she continues to bring it up well tell her to act her age and get over it, just shower her with love and affection and a few diamonds.
Thats just my opinion and it works for me..
:cool: :D
I'm going to forward on what you just said. That has got to be one of the most amazing things anyone on this board has ever said.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
Commitment is not a problem for me at all. My last serious relationship lasted close to 3 years which is more then some of the marriages these days.
I probably am already to deep into this corona and that is why I did bring this up and SHOULDNT have brought this up. Mother ****.
if it wasn't bothering you.. I don't feel you would have brought it up. If you need to talk then what better place to do it except for here where people will listen.. ;)

Boozer
04-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
if it wasn't bothering you.. I don't feel you would have brought it up. If you need to talk then what better place to do it except for here where people will listen.. ;)
It does bother me very much so. If it didn't why would I have brought it up?
We should talk in PM's.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 08:39 PM
ck your p.m;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 08:50 PM
did you leave me hangin.. ;) ;)

LASERRAY
04-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Hey Boozer, The age difference is overated, especially once you're both over the age of say 21. If it bothers you that much then you should move on, because the girl probably doesn't deserve the resentment that you may convey toward her because of it. A couple in love will not even worry about the things that they have no control over, such as age. Love knows no boundries. If you feel this way now, it's better to split. You may be saving yourselves years of agony.:cool: Whatever you do, just do the right thing. Sorry for the rant.:wink:

NorCal Gameshow
04-16-2004, 10:33 PM
sorry...
no sympathy here...
the "older" women is 30 years old?...whateva...:rolleyes: :D
if you were to write to the "dear asshole" thread they would tell you that you really don't care much for her and you're using this as an excuse to kick her to the curb....

Kilrtoy
04-17-2004, 01:32 AM
Good for you BOOZER, you are banging an older broad. enjoy have fun, your 23 don't be so serious.;)