PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend.....

OGShocker
04-19-2004, 06:44 AM
This weekend was windy, cool at times and it even rained. The water was rough and my hands in the Wild Card Poker Run, sucked! Assholes in Bayliners "cruising" the Channel, Lake lice owners taking 20 minutes to load their stuff at the Ramp. Now with the way this thread starts you might think we had a bad time. Nope! You would be wrong.
We had a good time running though the Poker Run. Nice passes through the channel and a BUMPY ride to the sandbar. A cocktail at Kokomo's(ok, I have done that don't need to do it again) then back to the condo to work on our hangovers. It was nice seeing all the HB Forum folks, even the Fockin' democrat ;) (you know who you are).
We have NO pictures of this weekend, it being a "boys trip", we did not want to document the carnage :D

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2004, 07:22 AM
Hey OGS
I saw you Sat afternoon as we were coming into the northern mouth (channel). That sure was a rough ride in from the sandbar:D I knew it was going to be a good ride, when there is whitecaps (rolling up river) just around the corner from the sandbar. WOW ! ! !:eek:
No pics either, my 2nd mens trip of the year.

OGShocker
04-19-2004, 07:34 AM
I saw a thong peeing off your boat that did not look like a man. Good idea to leave the camera behind. Now all you have to do is kill all the witnesses..:eek: ;)

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I saw a thong peeing off your boat that did not look like a man. Good idea to leave the camera behind. Now all you have to do is kill all the witnesses..:eek: ;)
Opps ! ! ! Damm it ! I forgot about the witnesses :mad: ok, how much is it going to cost me :rolleyes: ? WAIT ! ! you have no pics? :cool: I don't know what your talking about :D Great weekend even with the bad weather

summerlove
04-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
It was nice seeing all the HB Forum folks, even the Fockin' democrat ;) (you know who you are). :D
That would, a, ahem, be ME!!!:D :D :D
Nedxt time, we need to stop and talk:)

summerlove
04-19-2004, 09:00 AM
OG is right about the weather - I went out with a budy to get his boat ready for the season, and on our way back to Windsor, we hit the roughest water I've ever seen on Havasu. I counted 3 boats under (2 were back on the beach being draned and one was pointing bow up! We saw that and went back to the channel, tied it up, hitched a ride to windsor to get our car and trailer, and retrieved at the marina opnce the wind died. All in all, a nice day on the water...

phuggit
04-19-2004, 07:48 PM
It was some crazy ass weather.
The first two pics were taken in the channel at about noon. The last pic is from Windsor at about 2:30.
OG, we saw you in the channel, but the traffic was too crazy for a u-turn to say hi.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01266-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01265-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC00113-med.JPG
Thanks to sigepmock we were able to get my boat on the trailer.

Kachina26
04-19-2004, 07:52 PM
OG, I saw ya heading down the lake around 12 or so. I threw up the shocker. Rough day but it worked out for me, I got off the water at 2 which was perfect from the pics I've seen.

little rowe boat
04-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey phuggit is that your boat in the top pic? If so I think I saw you pulling on Van Buren Blvd today at Wood and Van Buren.We were over in the Del Taco parking lot, Riverside City E11.

phuggit
04-19-2004, 08:02 PM
L R B,
No. The red and white Cobra belongs to a friend. I have a blue/yellow Eliminator. I keep meaning to stop at your station and say hi.
We walked (I walked and the mrs. rode her fifty) by the base ball fields tonite. We saw your engine parked near Barton and a bunch of RFD guys watching the game. Were you there?

Kilrtoy
04-19-2004, 08:09 PM
I saw a thong peeing off your boat that did not look like a man.
Busted, hope the wife dont read this shit.
That was a big DIME

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I saw a thong peeing off your boat that did not look like a man.
Busted, hope the wife dont read this shit.
That was a big DIME
No worries ;) the wife got rid of me 8 years ago :rolleyes: and I can assure you, that was no man in that thong :D

Kilrtoy
04-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Ok what about the chick in the avatar.....

little rowe boat
04-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by phuggit
L R B,
No. The red and white Cobra belongs to a friend. I have a blue/yellow Eliminator. I keep meaning to stop at your station and say hi.
We walked (I walked and the mrs. rode her fifty) by the base ball fields tonite. We saw your engine parked near Barton and a bunch of RFD guys watching the game. Were you there?
That was us,and I do remember seeing,what must have been you and your wife going by.

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2004, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Ok what about the chick in the avatar.....
:D the babe in the avatar is Ms. Kelly, one of the hottest brunettes I know and still single. The babe in the signiture is Ms. Albrey, another river babe, she'll be out this weekend with me along with a few more.