PDA

View Full Version : River Run, River Run, River Run.....

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Its time! Leaving tomorrow and meeting some friends in Barstow that are coming down from the Salinas area. YES....I ride my bike...
I can't wait for the fun to start...anybody else confirmed as going?
Oh ya....Havasu looks like a spot for a lot of the 1% to stay simply because they can wear their colors. Watch out LHC here they come.....lol To avoid problems just don't look/ask for trouble with them. If you look for it you will find it and you really don't want to go there. Not worth it at all.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Havasu looks like a spot for a lot of the 1% to stay simply because they can wear their colors. Watch out LHC here they come.....lol To avoid problems just don't look/ask for trouble with them. If you look for it you will find it and you really don't want to go there. Not worth it at all.
Hopefully those losers don't do anything stupid in Havasu like they did in Laughlin 2 years ago.

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
Hopefully those losers don't do anything stupid in Havasu like they did in Laughlin 2 years ago.
Lets hope not. They should be pretty spread out so I don't think it will happen. In Laughlin everybody was so close together and it just spilled over if you ask me. Believe it or not...with that kind of stuff they do NOT want to involve outsiders. Bad pub and all and then the heat comes down

Budget Baller
04-19-2004, 11:00 AM
We are riding out Thursday. Will ride into Laughlin for the day Friday, and then Saturday we are going to put the boat in the water to watch the big boats run. Weather forecast looks perfect.

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
We are riding out Thursday. Will ride into Laughlin for the day Friday, and then Saturday we are going to put the boat in the water to watch the big boats run. Weather forecast looks perfect.
We will be on Mohave on Friday and then riding the bikes down to LHC to check out the Heatwave and screw around

al cole'holic
04-19-2004, 11:38 AM
..we may be on Mojave Friday, for sure dropping in the 'scru Saturday and Sunday :D

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
..we may be on Mojave Friday, for sure dropping in the 'scru Saturday and Sunday :D
We will be launching out of Katherines between 8-9 on Friday and will be staying out all day on the lake. I am sure we will be in Gasoline Ally for a big portion of it. Here is a pic of the Shockwave and Nodigg will have No Doubt out also. If you see us stop by:
http://www.mikesnetworking.net/sitebuilder/images/toms-shockwave-618x462.jpg

FRENCHIE
04-19-2004, 12:58 PM
gotta wait still for about 5 weeks to join some fellow shockwave crew!!:( :frown:

slink
04-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Lets hope not. They should be pretty spread out so I don't think it will happen. In Laughlin everybody was so close together and it just spilled over if you ask me. Believe it or not...with that kind of stuff they do NOT want to involve outsiders. Bad pub and all and then the heat comes down
HD and anyone else going to the run, Don't fool yourself's. These A-holes don't care about you, outsiders or the heat (cops). They are only out for their M/C gang. Do you think they gave a rats ass about the 300 innocent bystanders inside Harrahs when they lit that place up, or the 3 cops that were in the doorway when they started shooting? NO. I've worked very close to these two particular groups (H.A and Vagos) and they hate each other. If you get in the way of their agenda you will become a victim, no ifs ands or buts. My advise, Be wary of the ones that dont have full colors (usaully just a bottom rocker on jacket) these are the "wannabes" or "Pledges". These guys are the ones that still have to prove themselves and cause most of the disturbances. I dont have stats from after the shooting, but on years prior, on average there were 60-80 bikes stolen during river run weekend, wonder where they went? Next time you see a shot out biker driving down your local streets ask yourself how he can afford that $30K custom Harley, or where all those shinny chrome parts came from ..................................and most importantly, "It's better to be tried by twelve than carried by six"
Have fun and hopefully your hotel will let you park your bike in the room with you :)

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 03:52 PM
First of all let me say I have a house out there and we look after our bikes. I understand what you are saying but I have been around enough situations to know that at anytime anything can happen. I also know that the Vagos are concentrated in Riv Co. See them around places I frequent quite a bit. Personally I have never had a problem but I just try to give them a wide berth. As far as the no colors or associates as many refer to them, yes I agree. They are the ones to watch out for. As far as shiny chrome parts and so forth if you look at a MC bike it typically is not all flashy. At least not the ones you refer to. Trust me....I am not naive and appreciate what you are saying though.
Originally posted by slink
HD and anyone else going to the run, Don't fool yourself's. These A-holes don't care about you, outsiders or the heat (cops). They are only out for their M/C gang. Do you think they gave a rats ass about the 300 innocent bystanders inside Harrahs when they lit that place up, or the 3 cops that were in the doorway when they started shooting? NO. I've worked very close to these two particular groups (H.A and Vagos) and they hate each other. If you get in the way of their agenda you will become a victim, no ifs ands or buts. My advise, Be wary of the ones that dont have full colors (usaully just a bottom rocker on jacket) these are the "wannabes" or "Pledges". These guys are the ones that still have to prove themselves and cause most of the disturbances. I dont have stats from after the shooting, but on years prior, on average there were 60-80 bikes stolen during river run weekend, wonder where they went? Next time you see a shot out biker driving down your local streets ask yourself how he can afford that $30K custom Harley, or where all those shinny chrome parts came from ..................................and most importantly, "It's better to be tried by twelve than carried by six"
Have fun and hopefully your hotel will let you park your bike in the room with you :)

shadow
04-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Slink, stop you're scaring me:eek: :wink:

slink
04-19-2004, 04:20 PM
HD, Nothin but love for ya brother........Just didn't want you or anyone else getting comfortable thinking these guys/gals are fine upstanding citizens. You've got the right idea by giving them space. BTW you hang out at Angel's?

Ducatista
04-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Those H.A.'s and Vagos are pussies. They can stop by the boutique where we hang out, and we'll kick their asses!:D
And if we can't...we'll jump on our bikes cuz we KNOW they ain't guna catch us!:D
J\K of course:cool:

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by slink
HD, Nothin but love for ya brother........Just didn't want you or anyone else getting comfortable thinking these guys/gals are fine upstanding citizens. You've got the right idea by giving them space. BTW you hang out at Angel's?
Nope....See a lot of green there by the way...lol You work for RSD? I got invited to ride along with the CB one time :)...not for any reason other than I helped out one of em that was broken down.

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Those H.A.'s and Vagos are pussies. They can stop by the boutique where we hang out, and we'll kick their asses!:D
And if we can't...we'll jump on our bikes cuz we KNOW they ain't guna catch us!:D
J\K of course:cool:
Ducatista stirring the Harley pot again...lol
By the way...where is that boutique located anyhow :)

Mandelon
04-19-2004, 05:44 PM
What about the Mongols? I came across about 80 of these guys on a trip up hwy 1 in Baja. They all came racing up to the toll booths trying to intimidate and cut in. Once I noticed about a third of them had on tennis shoes, I was not so impressed. :rolleyes: Is a Mongol badder than a Vago?

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
What about the Mongols? I came across about 80 of these guys on a trip up hwy 1 in Baja. They all came racing up to the toll booths trying to intimidate and cut in. Once I noticed about a third of them had on tennis shoes, I was not so impressed. :rolleyes: Is a Mongol badder than a Vago?
The Mongols and HA are the ones that went at each other in Laughlin. Mongols are a bigger organization I believe...much bigger than the Vagos. Stay clear of em Mandelon.....No need to mess with either group.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2004, 05:50 PM
well where ever you all might be at the time of the run. just please be careful. None of them care know matter what they are wearing and just watch your backs.. have fun and stay safe. ;)

Dr. Eagle
04-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Remember the Black Widows? Right turn CLYDE.........:D

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
well where ever you all might be at the time of the run. just please be careful. None of them care know matter what they are wearing and just watch your backs.. have fun and stay safe. ;)
We will M FV :) When that stuff went down 2 years ago I was in the Nugget with about 8 women at the night club in there. Came out and there was havoc. I bet you it started over some woman :) j/k

Ducatista
04-19-2004, 05:56 PM
Ducatista stirring the Harley pot again...lol
By the way...where is that boutique located anyhow :)
In the trendy part of town of course HD! ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2004, 05:56 PM
We will M FV :) When that stuff went down 2 years ago I was in the Nugget with about 8 women at the night club in there. Came out and there was havoc. I bet you it started over some woman :) j/k
sometimes I think the woman start it.. don't we all. LMAO!! :D :D

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Trendy part of BHC....lol Must be where the Starbucks is....within Safeway...ROTFLOL
Originally posted by Ducatista
In the trendy part of town of course HD! ;)

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
sometimes I think the woman start it.. don't we all. LMAO!! :D :D
I tell you what...the only times I have had problems at the lake were when the boat was full of women....lol You know the story...a beat up piece of shit boat pulls up full of 15 guys and they want to tie up to your nice baot. **** no! Then it gets hectic....lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2004, 06:00 PM
LOL!! :D :D

slink
04-19-2004, 06:21 PM
HD, "You work for RSD". Nope, only blues for this boy:D PM your neighborhood and I'll give it out to some of my boyz for little xtra patrol. Lotz of Shockwave owners in CrownTownPD:D

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Check your PM Slink