PDA

View Full Version : Ch9 News Thursday

Kilrtoy
04-26-2004, 08:15 PM
They are promoing their special
DEATH ON THE WATER
All about the CM deaths and what is wrong and what you need to know to stay alive.
This bullshit should be good

RiverToysJas
04-26-2004, 08:19 PM
My 4yo likes to sit on the drive with his feet on the exhaust tips, while I make WOT passes, is that bad??? :confused:

Sleek-Jet
04-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
My 4yo likes to sit on the drive with his feet on the exhaust tips, while I made WOT passes, is that bad??? :confused:
As long as there isn't a warning sticker, it should be safe.

Kilrtoy
04-26-2004, 10:20 PM
My 4yo likes to sit on the drive with his feet on the exhaust tips, while I make WOT passes, is that bad???
And if he burns his feet , you can sue everyone for making exhaust tips that get hot.....
if he falls off you can sue the manufacture for making a boat that goes to fast....

Moneypitt
04-26-2004, 10:22 PM
well, it should be ok as long as you open the garage door first, you know, with the CM danger of closed garage doors and all......

v-drive
04-27-2004, 06:51 AM
Everytime I see this I get sick and it's not because of the cm either. everyone I talk to says the same thing,it's the parents fault this stuff happens and it's only common sence.
v-sick and tired of stupid people-drive

BarryMac
04-27-2004, 06:59 AM
What the hell happened to common sense? These dumb asses may as well let there passengers take a big long hit off of the HOT exhaust pipes, then they can Sue the f$%^ing world.
I dislike stupid people.

Danhercules
04-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Coors made me fat and a drunk.
Dan (still waitin for his check) hercules

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
What the hell happened to common sense? These dumb asses may as well let there passengers take a big long hit off of the HOT exhaust pipes, then they can Sue the f$%^ing world.
I dislike stupid people.
What, you mean people would get carbon monoxide poisioning by hanging on to a swim step. Even if it is like doing mouth to mouth with your exhaust pipe, how could this possibly happen????
Dr. E <--------------------------------- Being a smart ass again.....
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to own machinery of any kind.......:rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
04-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Danhercules
Coors made me fat and a drunk.
Dan (still waitin for his check) hercules
That reminds me, I'm sueing the City of Barstow for not providing a low-cost, healthy alternative to fast food at the Linwood exit. ;)
RTJas :D

Debbolas
04-27-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
That reminds me, I'm sueing the City of Barstow for not providing a low-cost, healthy alternative to fast food at the Linwood exit. ;)
OT
BTW, the last time we were there we stopped at "Baja Fresh" it was Clean (shock) and the food was excellent.
:D

RiverToysJas
04-27-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
OT
BTW, the last time we were there we stopped at "Baja Fresh" it was Clean (shock) and the food was excellent.
That's cool, we went by there and I saw it, but it didn't look open yet. I'll check it out next time!!! Subway isn't bad there either.

Dave C
04-27-2004, 08:16 AM
breaking news...... life is dangerous.... more at 11...

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
breaking news...... life is dangerous.... more at 11...
Even more breaking news.........sucking on the exhaust pipe can be hazardous to your health.......... Film at 11.........

Just Tool'n
04-27-2004, 10:12 AM
Double breaking news!----- We are all going to Die!

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
Double breaking news!----- We are all going to Die!
Shit, I hate it when he says that!!!!!!!!!
LOL..........

LASERRAY
04-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Jane, you ignorant slut.;) :p

Dr. Eagle
04-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Jane, you ignorant slut.;) :p
Yeah, that's what I meant!

DUNDUN
04-27-2004, 09:08 PM
What time will this report be on? I cant wait to see how the news bashes our hobbies this time. ;)

Kilrtoy
04-27-2004, 09:45 PM
YOU SUCK,
What do you mean i'm going to die.........

superdave013
04-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Isn't that a real problem with the houseboats that have the big generators?
I'm pretty sure that more then one person has died like that. I'm thinkin it's more then just the Havasu channel.