PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Who is going?

OGShocker
04-28-2004, 01:47 PM
We will be on the infield this weekend. If you will be there, PM me for details.:)

Chase
04-28-2004, 02:15 PM
I was thinking that maybe I could go with you....:D :D
Buddy

Phat Matt
04-28-2004, 02:24 PM
We may be on the infield on Sunday. It depends how we feel after coming back from Coachella (concert) on Saturday.

68campbell
04-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Will be there on sunday, in the stands though.

OGShocker
04-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Chase
I was thinking that maybe I could go with you....:D :D
Buddy
You are as close as an airplane.....buddy:D

DUNDUN
04-28-2004, 02:53 PM
I WAS going to go in the infield but I'll be in needles. :cool:
I am planning on going to the september race though, not sure about the infield but I think I'm going to the september race.

Chase
04-28-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
You are as close as an airplane.....buddy:D
I don't have tickets.....:D :D Buddy

raff
04-28-2004, 03:54 PM
I'll be there Saturday & Sunday in the stands though.
Mark out...

Kachina26
04-28-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm waiting for some free tickets.............haven't heard anything at work this year, so it may not happen.

OGShocker
04-29-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Chase
I don't have tickets.....:D :D Buddy
Wow, that kinda sucks for you...Buddy.;)

RacerX
04-29-2004, 08:20 AM
I'll be in section 34, row 27 for the race on Sunday....
We go to the Vegas and Phoenix races as well......ya can't beat Vegas for entertainment and the RACE at Phoenix is far superior to the races I Calif or Vegas....:eek:

Debbolas
04-29-2004, 05:50 PM
94 flair motorhome (ugly) in the parking lot, I will try to make posters so you all can drop by for a brew..........
***boat Posters...............
(go jeff)
:D

Dr. Eagle
04-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
94 flair motorhome (ugly) in the parking lot, I will try to make posters so you all can drop by for a brew..........
***boat Posters...............
(go jeff)
I'll be watching from the relative safety of my television....

Debbolas
04-30-2004, 06:29 AM
Well if you do go.....look for an ugly 94 flair motorhome with some sort of ***boat.com reference. (poster in the window) We are going to try to park by the grassy hill. Drop by for a brew!
(caution we are on a low carb diet, so all beer is low carb beer)
((not really!!))
:D ;)

Chase
04-30-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Wow, that kinda sucks for you...Buddy.;)
I know...I was thinking you could get me in...Buddy ol pal:D

SoCal_fun
05-01-2004, 12:13 PM
I'll be there with my Son in the stands!!
:cool:

Debbolas
05-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Hate to say it but............................
neener neener neener JEFF WON!!!
:D :eek: :D
(And only two "fans" threw plastic bottles)
What a great race, very exciting at the end, running out of gas...;)

Boozer
05-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Hate to say it but............................
neener neener neener JEFF WON!!!
:D :eek: :D
(And only two "fans" threw plastic bottles)
What a great race, very exciting at the end, running out of gas...;)
:mad: Jeff Sucks :mad:
I'm a die hard Stewart fan.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 06:24 AM
He set a new track record yesterday!
fastest time yet!

OGShocker
05-03-2004, 06:50 AM
WOW! What a great weekend!
It was nice to meet MandMVG.
Our infield spot is in turn one one the main road around the infield. I go to watch the dumba$$es more than I do the racing. I follow NASCAR throughout the season but Fontana is about the party for me. If we saw 1 drunk on a bike wreck, we saw 50.:D I could not stop laughing. I was smashed Saturday but, some of these folks wrote a new definition for the word drunk. We actualy saw two guys fight over the age old arguement,,,, Bud Light Sucks! vs. Coors Light Sucks! Some people were put on this earth to most of us feel "normal".
I can't wait for Labor Day. Night race should a dang hoot!;)

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:15 AM
Sorry we didn't find you all this weekend. I couldn't access the ***boat forum to get your cell numbers. I had my ***boat magazines in the window of my motor home, along with my (almost lifesize) cardboard cutout of Jeff.
We saw a lot of dogs this year. Didn't know people brought their dogs to the races. Got there in the motorhome really early and still didn't get a place by the grass.
It was fun, had some militant chicks (?) pull up next to us in their gray mustang and proceed to take down the license plate of the motorhome. She said it was in case her car got hit, it would be our fault. OK,
Lots of drunks, why is it, when men have a 12 pack or two, they think they are suddenly completely irrestible? Yes, I must have you now, you drunk, stinky man that I don't know!!! Does that ever work for them? Just a wondering.....
(funny)
:D ;) ;)
oh, yeah, and Jeff Won!!!!!
:D :D :D
(I must point out that I am the ONLY person in our group that likes Jeff, so please don't judge AHHELL and Mr Scream by my Nascar prefrences.....)

OGShocker
05-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Lots of drunks, why is it, when men have a 12 pack or two, they think they are suddenly completely irrestible? Yes, I must have you now, you drunk, stinky man that I don't know!!! Does that ever work for them? Just a wondering.....
Oh, so we did meet!:D :D

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:32 AM
LMAO!!:D :D
maybe, I was wearing a yellow racegirl tank top.....
LOL ;)

OGShocker
05-03-2004, 07:38 AM
LMAO!!:D :D
maybe, I was wearing a yellow racegirl tank top.....
LOL ;)
Thank God! I thought for a minute I was flirting with someone wear a faggoty rainbow jacket. Nice to hear I was just drunk not in a coma.:p

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Ya know...........his fans aren't the "best looking" at the track. Why do they have to wear his stuff head to toe?
ick:yuk:

RacerX
05-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Ya know...........his fans aren't the "best looking" at the track. Why do they have to wear his stuff head to toe?
ick:yuk:
You're kidding right? I'm a Roush Fan but JR has the best looking fans from a male looking at female standpoint. Gordon has a ton fans but he has the most "kid" fans who only like a winner, he has more "bandwagon" fans that only like him because he wins, he has the most female fans who don't have a clue what's going on at the track and he absolutely has more GAY MALE fans than **ALL THE OTHER DRIVERS COMBINED**!!!!
:p

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by RacerX
You're kidding right? I'm a Roush Fan but JR has the best looking fans from a male looking at female standpoint. Gordon has a ton fans but he has the most "kid" fans who only like a winner, he has more "bandwagon" fans that only like him because he wins, he has the most female fans who don't have a clue what's going on at the track and he absolutely has more GAY MALE fans than **ALL THE OTHER DRIVERS COMBINED**!!!!
:p
yeah!
why like someone because they win all the time....man I hate that! LOL :D
(p.s. I am a Jeff Gordon fan, have been for many years, but I think the folks that dress up "head to toe" in "Rainbow Warrior" stuff just look silly,)
we need a sarcastic smilie face please!!