PDA

View Full Version : What's this day fresh beer thing?

Mandelon
04-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Budweiser has some "day fresh" beer ads on the radio. Supposedly they bottle it and send it out the same day so maybe it does taste as crappy as their regular beer?
What happens if they don't sell it on the first day? 1/2 priced 2 day old beer? do they throw it out? Or just stock it on the shelves like the rest of their several week old beer??
Sound like a logistical nightmare.......please someone set me straight on this.
:confused:

jbtrailerjim
04-28-2004, 04:49 PM
I don't care if it's day fresh or not it still is gonna taste like shit. I hate Budweiser.:yuk: Most of the redneck's that drink that shit are not gonna know the difference if it's a day old or a year old.;) :D

Ziggy
04-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Ask the bread man, they have similar ingrediants. :D
Will it make you more prone to purchase the day old if its sitting next to 2 day old.....not if the 2 day is in the cooler!:D

MudPumper
04-28-2004, 04:54 PM
I think it's a promo deal, they send the beer girls out to local bars or clubs to sell the beer. I don't think everybody has it.

Debbolas
04-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Doesn't fresh beer make you .....fart?
Or is that micro-brew?
;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2004, 05:05 PM
well I will stick with my jello shots and plastic bottle.. :D :D

Debbolas
04-28-2004, 05:09 PM
I've heard those are good....Have you had a Cap Code?
It is vodka, cranberry juice, and lemon or lime (I forget)
very refreshing!!
;)

DeltaSigBoater
04-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
well I will stick with my jello shots and plastic bottle.. :D :D
Still trying to be 19 huh?

twistedpair
04-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I've heard those are good....Have you had a Cap Code?
It is vodka, cranberry juice, and lemon or lime (I forget)
very refreshing!!
;)
Did someone start on the Cape Cod's a little early today?:rolleyes: :D

Jbb
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Its an advertising deal whereby they bottle,package and send beer out to local...establishments on the same day...with a crew of promotional people to sell the fresh tastes best Idea...As with most Pastuerized beers....day one to day 60......tastes pretty much the same to me... :cool:

Debbolas
04-28-2004, 05:37 PM
LOL
No, I'm not drinking today....It is just this new drink someone turned me onto that I actually liked. I don't like many drinks, except Sierra Nevada (yum) and now this cape cod drink.:D
I'm not the worlds best speller!
;)

Sleek-Jet
04-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
I don't care if it's day fresh or not it still is gonna taste like shit. I hate Budweiser.:yuk: Most of the redneck's that drink that shit are not gonna know the difference if it's a day old or a year old.;) :D
Only redneck pig fockers drink Coors Light. :D

Dr. Eagle
04-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Budweiser has some "day fresh" beer ads on the radio. Supposedly they bottle it and send it out the same day so maybe it does taste as crappy as their regular beer?
What happens if they don't sell it on the first day? 1/2 priced 2 day old beer? do they throw it out? Or just stock it on the shelves like the rest of their several week old beer??
Sound like a logistical nightmare.......please someone set me straight on this.
:confused:
Day fresh = GREEN BEER>............:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
04-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ,BOY!
I think he called you a redneck pig focker....... what the hell is that?
;)

beyondhelpin
04-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Not sure but I think it is sent by train to Golden Colarado where it becomes.................Silver Bullets?:yuk: :D

Dr. Eagle
04-28-2004, 06:37 PM
must be some thing they teach them in AZ:D
And a fine school system it is........:rolleyes: ;) :D

Sleek-Jet
04-28-2004, 06:40 PM
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ,BOY!
I'll speak slowly so you can understand.
Only..... redneck..... pig..... fockers...... drink..... Coors...... Light.....
:D
...but come to think of it, all that 3.2 crap they sell in Utah tastes the same anyways.