PDA

View Full Version : Chase

Kim Hanson
04-28-2004, 06:58 PM
I need to know if Candle Lake is deep, and when are we going to do this boating thing this year..( . )( . ).....I would rather bring my " HST ", but if I have to I will bring the V-Drive. :cool: I need to know, just to book it off!

Kim Hanson
04-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Chase, you alive or what?..........( . )( . ).......:D

Chase
05-04-2004, 08:42 AM
HOLY SHIT KIM....I am so sorry that I did not reply to this sooner...I was actually looking for the thread for the cool prop covers when I saw this...
Anyway, I have holidays booked July 9-19 where I can see us at Candle lake, however, it isn't that far away, so any weekend that works for the people that were a little further away can work for me.....Let's see who is intrested and when they can go and take it from there. I know OGShocker will be here right when I have holidays booked....
Let's talk
Oh yeah, candle is fairly deep, however there are shallow spots and a few rocks, and I will admit that I am one of the worst people for being a little apprehensive as to going on lakes that I am not familiar with..put it this way Candle is great, just be alert.

Kim Hanson
05-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Sorry, my puter was broke and I couldn't get on....But if I get some time it's pretty much good for booking some time off! I'm alittle nervous about the HST at take off, I need about 6 feet for take off...it bite's hard that one. The v-drive only needs about 2 feet to rip...........( . )( . )......:)

canuck1
05-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Sorry, my puter was broke and I couldn't get on....But if I get some time it's pretty much good for booking some time off! I'm alittle nervous about the HST at take off, I need about 6 feet for take off...it bite's hard that one. The v-drive only needs about 2 feet to rip...........( . )( . )......:)
junk

Kim Hanson
05-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Shut up " jetter ".........( . )( . )...:D

Chase
05-09-2004, 07:27 PM
So when Are we going to have the lake run??

OGShocker
05-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Hell, I hear it is snowing up there still...
We are in Canada for the entire month of July. I don't mind driving,,, as you can tell..:D

hoolign
05-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Hey OG be a little more specific..i mean Canada is at least 79 feet wide
where are you going to be this summer?

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by hoolign
Hey OG be a little more specific..i mean Canada is at least 79 feet wide
where are you going to be this summer?
SOL-ORO Canadian Code eh'?

Chase
05-10-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
We are in Canada for the entire month of July. I don't mind driving,,, as you can tell..:D
The weather has been unbelievable. Saturday was like 25 deg and we were out on the water having a great old time...actually wakeboarded for the first time this season...There will be pictures of this evening posted at a later date.
Then I woke up the next day and it was fu@#ing snowing...I couldn't believe it.

Chase
05-10-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
OG I am still hoping we can meet up..the more the merrier

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Chase
OG I am still hoping we can meet up..the more the merrier
Cancel your vacation and reschedule around my life.;) It's ALL ABOUT ME!!!!:D
My family in Sask' sent some pictures this weekend. They got close to a foot (0.3048 m) and it was still coming down. We, on the other hand, were boating at the river this weekend in 100 degree (37.77778 celsius) bliss.

Chase
05-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Well I am keeping my holidays booked as they are, and I think we will be staying in Sask. touring the lakes....Candle, Emma, Deifenbaker.....RIVER ROAR!!!
We didn't get any snow that stayed, which was nice, but I am so sick of the weather we have been having...if it isn't a 50 mph wind it is colder than helll

OGShocker
05-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Deifenbaker.....RIVER ROAR!!!
We will be at Deifenbaker most of the time. Our friends from here will be racing the "Double R" then coming to Deifenbaker for a couple days.
We will hook up this summer.

Kim Hanson
05-11-2004, 03:04 PM
So when Are we going to have the lake run??
I thought it was July 9-19, I might be able to take some time off in there :cool: Lake run it is then........( . )( . ).......:)

Chase
05-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Sounds good...Lets talk so we can keep anyone else in the loop who may want to join us....

Kim Hanson
05-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Sounds good...Lets talk so we can keep anyone else in the loop who may want to join us....
Okay, what boat do you want me to bring ? The HST or the Hondo!.........( . )( . )....You guys might take the Hondo, the HST....you will smell the smoke :D :cool:

Chase
05-12-2004, 08:56 PM
I think it is only appropriate that you bring both...:D :D

Tom Brown
05-12-2004, 10:39 PM
:eek:
Hey Chase, how long is Blackstrap? I just found out I know some folks with a cottage there. It seems like a slew when I drive past it.
By the way, I might throw in for some group boating.

Kim Hanson
05-13-2004, 04:19 PM
I think it is only appropriate that you bring both...:D :D
I will see what I can do about that........( . )( . )......:D ;)

Chase
05-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
:eek:
Hey Chase, how long is Blackstrap? I just found out I know some folks with a cottage there. It seems like a slew when I drive past it.
By the way, I might throw in for some group boating.
It is about 12-15 miles long, divided by a causeway that you have to go under....
I will say that Blackstrap has it days late in the summer where things may not be the greatest, but I have no real complaints over the lake. It is about 20 to 30 feet deep, and is consistant, so you never have to worrry what is beneath you. If the weather ever smartens up, we are out there almost every night.
Who do you know on the lake...I might know them as well??