PDA

View Full Version : Why??

Blown 472
04-30-2004, 07:38 AM
Everyday there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on TV are photos of death and destruction. Why are we still there?
We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble. Why are we still there?
Their government is unstable, and they have no leadership. Why are we still there?
Many of their people are uncivilized, or at least don't speak English. Why are we still there?
There are more than 1,000 religious sects and almost as many languages and dialects, many of which we don't understand. Why are we still there?
We can't even secure the borders. Why are we still there?
They are billions of dollars in debt and it e will cost billions more to rebuild, which we can't afford. Why are we still there?
It is becoming clear ........
We must abandon California!!!

v-drive
04-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Now that's funny. True but funny.
:Dv-drive

Debbolas
04-30-2004, 07:42 AM
Then where would we buy our In-N-Out Burgers??!!
:D

Ntwotrance
04-30-2004, 07:45 AM
no habla, now give me my minimum wage increase and free medical

miller19j
04-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
:D LOL.... :D
I don't care what Woodrow says I like you! :D

Dave C
04-30-2004, 08:30 AM
muchos gracias gringo for the wonderful benefits for my wife and ten kids and my 10 social security numbers.........

Sleek-Jet
05-01-2004, 09:18 AM
:D
We've got a couple In-N-Out's in Arizona.

Debbolas
05-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by miller19j
LOL.... :D
I don't care what Woodrow says I like you! :D
I think one of Woodrow's problems is that he has never had an In-Out-Burger......(no, I'm wrong, he would still be the a** he is)
;)

Boozer
05-02-2004, 08:29 PM
I think one of Woodrow's problems is that he has never had an In-Out-Burger......(no, I'm wrong, he would still be the a** he is)
;)
Why did you have to bring up in n out?
Every member of my family that lives here in Colorado came from California. We ALL miss in n out. My uncle the most and due to him missing it so much I play means jokes on him. For Christmas I gave him $50 in in n out gift certificates. When I went out for the LA boat show I told him I had some souvenirs for him. I saved my in n out drink cup and brought it backt o him along with the paper place mats they put on the trays and the little paper tub for fries. I also called him as i was ordering a double double in the drive through.
We miss out in n out more then anything.
Utah just got in n out.
I called in n out's headquarters in cali and asked if they had any plans to come to colorado. Apparently they wont be here anytime soon because they can not get fresh meat that has not been frozen hauled ot denver at an affordable price. Rather then jack up their prices they just wont be here. Personally, I would be willing to pay $6 for a double double or $10 for an in n out combo but they just wont do it.
I'm sad now. :frown: :( :frown: :mad:

Debbolas
05-02-2004, 08:36 PM
I don't really eat a lot of fast food, but I love In-N-Out. My cousin lives in Chicago, and our In-N-Out blew him away! He couldn't believe how pretty and friendly the girls there were. Plus the food is awesome! Maybe we can ship you some.....
;)

Boozer
05-02-2004, 08:44 PM
I don't really eat a lot of fast food, but I love In-N-Out. My cousin lives in Chicago, and our In-N-Out blew him away! He couldn't believe how pretty and friendly the girls there were. Plus the food is awesome! Maybe we can ship you some.....
;)
I get by....
Every visit i take to cali i make it a habit to eat in n out at least once a day. I also make it a habit to eat jack in the box once a day since we dont have them here anymore I guess they were here but after the ecoli thing noone wanted to eat at jacks anymore. We do now have a place called fat burger which is not as good as in n out but still has a kick ass burger and as kick ass as you can get without being in n out. I went when it opened because I seen a limo and a bunch of media there so i decided to check it out. Montel Williams was cutting the ribbon so it was a huge media thing he owns the place i guess.

Debbolas
05-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Mr. Scream tells me that Jack In The Box has kitchen standards that exceed NASA. I still don't like to eat there because of the e-coli thing, but they are suppose to be the cleanest. We also have a good burger place called Farmer Boys .
;)