PDA

View Full Version : thanks boat bling!

LLGirl
04-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Patrick, thanks for the sauces. Just got to use your hot sauce and vinyl sauce on the boat. I was expecting a good product from the reviews on here, but it totally exceeded expectations. I got water spots off the dark colors that wouldn't come off before (and it smells good now).
The vinyl sauce is great also. Was planning of just using it as a conditioner for the vinyl, but it cleaned better than I expected. It took off all the little smudges.
Thanks again.
mr llgirl

Mrs.Racer277
04-01-2006, 10:26 PM
MrLL Girl I need to talk to LLGirl. :rolleyes: :p
Check your PM's.

TOBTEK
04-02-2006, 07:45 AM
did he have his new boat in tow? he's so excited, he hasnt called me...

roln 20s
04-02-2006, 10:06 PM
You are very welcome-- glad it worked great for you. You have my cell so just let me know when you are ready for some more :)
Roln 20s

Daytona100
04-03-2006, 02:43 AM
Does the interior cleaner work better than Mr clean magic eraser? Does it clean and condition the vinyl. Where can I get some to try and how much?

Flying Tiger
04-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Does the interior cleaner work better than Mr clean magic eraser? Does it clean and condition the vinyl. Where can I get some to try and how much?
Use a soft bristle brush with the cleaner and it is awsum.
Rinse it very well.

roln 20s
04-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Send me an email at Patrick@boatbling.net and I'll make sure you get some of the vinyl cleaner. I haven't compared it next to Mr Clean's eraser, but the Vinyl Sauce has received nothing but great reviews and a quick loyal following. ***boat pricing is $14.95 per quart. We'll get you set up, just email me your address and contact info.
Thanks for your interest.
Patrick

riverroyal
04-03-2006, 05:28 PM
the magic eraser works great on the rub rails,on the interior its ok,but very time consuming.If you really want to get super white,spray the sauce then wipe it down with a magic eraser followed by a cloth.The sauce is the fastest,best stuff ive used.Plus it conditions the vinyl,the eraser wont :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 07:51 PM
You are very welcome-- glad it worked great for you. You have my cell so just let me know when you are ready for some more :)
Roln 20s
Count me in for some too Patrick! Our boat is ready!