PDA

View Full Version : Home Inspector

RJ Nordic
05-02-2004, 09:58 AM
My son is buying a 10 year old house in Havasu and I recommended that he have a professional home inspector go through it prior to completing the contract.
Anyone out there have a good reference or positive experience they are willing to share?

Ntwotrance
05-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by RJ Nordic
My son is buying a 10 year old house in Havasu and I recommended that he have a professional home inspector go through it prior to completing the contract.
Anyone out there have a good reference or positive experience they are willing to share?
I'll give my uncle a call, he use to do inspections out in that area, I'll see if he can ref. anyone.

hava life
05-03-2004, 03:31 PM
I will be moving to Havasu in about a week. Been building houses for 20 yrs. If you can't find a good home insp. I could take a look at it for you.

hava life
05-03-2004, 03:36 PM
If you do find someone make sure you are able to meet him and go through the house with him. The one I was recommended to when we bought our house was not to good. He didn't go in the attic or check the electrical outlets I had to do that and other stuff myself.

welk2party
05-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Get the inspection insurance as well. Protects you should something major come up regardelss if the inspection reveals it or not.