PDA

View Full Version : SPAM! Selling place in Havasu!

Catatonic
05-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I am selling my 1000 sq. ft double wide trailer in the Beachcomber Resort in Havasu. It has 2 bd. and 2 ba. with washer and dryer. The bathrooms have been recently remodeled with new flooring and new berber carpeting has been added throughout. The exterior siding was replaced last year and newly painted. The boat parking is covered and 55' deep. Asking is $40K OBO and the space rent is right about $500 monthly. I have renters that will rent the winter season from you from $950 a month. The trailer is about 200 yds from the water and the park has it's own launch ramp, several private beaches and a full marina. My unit is one of the nicest in the resort. My contact info is:
e-mail: christopher_donelli@redlands.edu
mobile: 909-491-9662

jbtrailerjim
05-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Are you selling because of the the new b.s. rule's they are enforcing there now? What's up with the no boat's over 24ft. in the boat slips anymore?:mad:

Catatonic
05-04-2004, 08:24 PM
That whole 24 foot rule has been there for awhile. Personally, I just park my boat on the beach overnight and no one has ever messed with it. We are looking for a bigger place because our family is growing.

jbtrailerjim
05-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Catatonic
That whole 24 foot rule has been there for awhile. Personally, I just park my boat on the beach overnight and no one has ever messed with it. We are looking for a bigger place because our family is growing.
The 24ft. rule went into place a while ago but it didn't apply to people that had already had a place there before the rule was in place. They just changed it for all owner's now. I personally don't care because I don't use them. My dad is the one who's pissed. It's his place and he has a 26ft. boat. He's not to happy about pulling the boat out every night. Also your not aloud to park your vehicle & boat trailer anywhere but in your space. He's probably going to be putting his place up for sale soon also. The one good thing they did is they added 30ft. of pavement to the launch ramp. That will make it a lot easier once the water level come's up. It's definitely a nice park and I hate to see him sell. I wish I could afford it.

rvrpig
05-04-2004, 10:19 PM
is there any ag elimit to living there.....or time limit like 6 month at a time?

vodkarocks
05-05-2004, 06:57 AM
Cat
How many can sleep comfortably in your place? How many months do you have renters? Are there any other fees?

Catatonic
05-05-2004, 07:34 AM
I have had 6 adults and 4 kids sleep at our place at one time. We have a California King bed in the master, a queen in the 2nd bedroom, a queen sleeper in the living room and a pull-out love seat in the living room as well. 2 of the kids were on an air mattress on the floor. There are no other fees (aside from your electric bill) for the park aside from the space rent which includes water. My renters are pretty flexible. I have been renting to 2 retired teachers from Wisconsin for 2 years now and they have confirmed that they will return next year. Last year they stayed from Dec 1st - April 1st. The $950 that they pay actually pays for a few months of my family's usage.

Catatonic
05-05-2004, 07:35 AM
No, there is no age limit. Most people are younger with kids. Some people live there full time but there is no limit on usage. You own the place but pay rent for the land.