PDA

View Full Version : Screw the Iraqi Prisoners - They were scum bags anyway !

carbonmarine
05-06-2004, 06:46 AM
Lets keep it all in prespective.....
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/wtcjumpers.html

framer1
05-06-2004, 06:56 AM
No humans should be treated that way, Period!!! They would be better off shot. That whole scene was sick.

carbonmarine
05-06-2004, 06:57 AM
Well, What do you say about these....
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/pictures033104.html

framer1
05-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Very sick I agree. All i'm saying is shoot them don't torture them. Some of those pictures were really bad. I just hope were better than those POS's.

Freak
05-06-2004, 07:03 AM
We have to be better than them.
I can't imagine the level of desperation those poor people had to jump. Heart wrenching stuff.

OGShocker
05-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by framer1
Very sick I agree. All i'm saying is shoot them don't torture them. Some of those pictures were really bad. I just hope were better than those POS's.
Torture? What torure? Holy f**k framer1. Sit down and shut the fu*k up! Come on back when you have something of substance to post.
This is TORTURE!http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/files/bodysmall1.jpg

Pointerman
05-06-2004, 07:11 AM
I am no liberal by any stretch, but as a nation we MUST rise above this crap. If we lower ourselves to the level of these people our nation will lose our moral high ground on this war. The US has always been about doing what is right. What was going on in those prisons was not right regardless of what the people were guilty of. If they are tried and found guilty then punish them in the appropriate manner, but what is going on now is just plain wrong.

Desert Rat
05-06-2004, 07:12 AM
I guess we just have to ask them pretty please a couple of more times to get info from them...right? Better off shot? OK how about shooting them in the knee caps for starters! These people that are in prison for the most part are not somebody you want living next door and if psychological torture works so be it!!

Pesky Varmint
05-06-2004, 07:14 AM
Where was the worlds outrage when our people
got dragged and tortured through the streets of
Fallujah.

Ntwotrance
05-06-2004, 07:26 AM
Having lost many friends, knowing that these people DO/DID worse then this to our own, knowing that what was being attempted was to belittle these people since very little else seems to work on them, I am of the opinion that those out there that say this is "to harsh" probably should ask themselves this:
If a member of your family or a very close friend had been tortured, raped repeatedly, killed by these people like many of our own have over there, would you still feel the same way? I would venture to say that you would be the first in line to take out some aggression on these animals.
These people have raped servicewomen over there, they have beaten our servicemen and women over there, and they have killed our servicemen and women over there. I would agree if our people were treated in a manner befitting any resemblance of human nature, but the fact is they weren’t/aren’t and never will be.

Dave C
05-06-2004, 07:47 AM
No, the ends justifying the means argument doesn't work. We can fight our battles with a lot more dignity than that.
However, this is not that big of a deal. Isolated incident IMO. IF this was done by a few soldiers let them face a court martial.
This is being used as a B.S. election year political issue to harm U.S. interests abroad and President Bush. Our service men have an incredibly difficult job to do and if some of them step out of line, they need to be dealt with individually.
Lets not forget the difference. OUr servicemen will be given due process. The poor people of Iraq were denied any kind of due process under the old regime.
also, Bush should not apologize to anyone about this crap. It underminds our authority.
Oh BTW for those of you who don't listen to liberal radio, the libs are saying how this was systematic and widespread and proof that the bush administration is corrupt. B.S…..

Ntwotrance
05-06-2004, 07:54 AM
We are not fighting their Army, but rather a group of radicals. These people won't succumb to idle threats to get information that we desperately need in order to end all of this. The only thing these people understand humility. It is a sad fact, but as far as torture goes, what was done to them was tame compared to what our people have suffered.

fourspeednup
05-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
What does the torturing of IRAQI prisoners have to do with 9/11?
Come to think of it.. What does IRAQ have to do with 9/11?
RD
That's what I was wondering?

Blown 472
05-06-2004, 08:13 AM
First there are wmd's and no none, it was the intelligence to blame.
Now abuse, and now we have to blame just those guards.
How dumb do they think we are, you think they dont know what is going on?? They know damn well what is going on and now they are scapegoating.
How much more of this is going to come out? And please hold your anit patriotic stuff just cuz I question MY gubments motives does not make me anti patriotic, if that were the case we would all still be living in england.

totenhosen
05-06-2004, 08:26 AM
I can't believe that some of you people think that the treatment was fair and that more should have been done to them. If it was to get so-called information for them there are ways of getting it without mocking someones penis. We are the ones who should be better than the coward crap they do. We should be setting the example for them to follow. All you people that claim (or act)to stand on high morale ground are a bunch of hypocrites.

OGShocker
05-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by totenhosen
I can't believe that some of you people think that the treatment was fair and that more should have been done to them. If it was to get so-called information for them there are ways of getting it without mocking someones penis. We are the ones who should be better than the coward crap they do. We should be setting the example for them to follow. All you people that claim (or act)to stand on high morale ground are a bunch of hypocrites.
I NEVER said the treatment the Iraqies received was "fair". I think calling it "TORTURE" is B U L L S H I T !

sandblasted
05-06-2004, 08:33 AM
A couple of points:
1. My inital reaction to this is the same as many of you...fuk them, they are trying to kill our guys so we need to take steps to stop them, but....
2. This was poor leadership at its absolute worse. Of course rank and file soldiers will be pissed off when they see their fellow soldiers killed and tortured. Of course they will want revenge, It's up to the commanders to set the example and not allow it...or punish it swiftly when it does happen. If a blind eye is turned it only gets worse....Every commander involved is responsible and needs to be held accountable!!
3. America held the moral high ground after the world saw the pics of our guys burned and hanged from that bridge. We just lost it. Watching American soldiers and their Brigidier General on tv saying " I was only following orders" sure makes them look like a bunch of Nazi thugs who used the exact same line after WW2...
4. The real issue is how in the hell will we resolve this Iraq mess?I support Bush but I think this Iraq mess may hurt his re-election chances and that idiot Kery has no plan to fix it either...
Sure has all the makings of a quagmire to me...

Ntwotrance
05-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I NEVER said the treatment the Iraqies received was "fair". I think calling it "TORTURE" is B U L L S H I T !
ditto....and to boot, no where was it said that "more should have been done to them"....

gnarley
05-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Torture or what ever the media or government calls it in the pictures is all over the Islamic Middle East only adds fuel to the fire. That was a major blow to our credibility as a nation that is trying to help them overcome years of treatment like that and breeds more hatred and followers who will want to do harm to us.
This was a really bad move by a few stupid people and it will take a lot to fix.

ROZ
05-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by gnarley
Torture or what ever the media or government calls it in the pictures is all over the Islamic Middle East only adds fuel to the fire. That was a major blow to our credibility as a nation that is trying to help them overcome years of treatment like that and breeds more hatred and followers who will want to do harm to us.
This was a really bad move by a few stupid people and it will take a lot to fix.
Yea, and now the rest of the world hates us even more... One day the global economy will disassociate itself with the USA, the dollar won't be worth squat, and we'll be bartering between each other using chickens and goats as money :D

welk2party
05-06-2004, 12:02 PM
This is a no win no matter what your perspective is.

Ducatista
05-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by gnarley
I agree, and the people involved and responsible need to be punished. If I was President I would then secretly give all of the punished a big pile of money under the table and shake their hands.:)

Phat Matt
05-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Here is what they are running on Al Jazeera.
Iraqi prisoners (http://www.bangedup.com/Current/imtoosexyforIraq.wmv)

Dave C
05-07-2004, 01:13 PM
I'm with you guys on this one, it was stupid.
But the language used by the media is unnacceptable because the word "torture" is being used as propaganda against us.
IMO the U.S. media has been working against U.S. interests all along and have given our enemies plenty to use against us in the propaganda war. The European media already works against us so we don't need our own people doing it.
BTW, I don't subscribe to this whole idea that we should be "careful" because the arabs might "hate us"
Well they hated us before this whole thing started and they hate us now. REALISTICALLY what has really changed?

Sherpa
05-07-2004, 02:12 PM
I don't understand "WHY" the armed forces are torturing these
iraqis.............. but, I REALLY don't understand why they were
friggen stupid enough to take pictures of themselves doing it-?
reminds me of some of the retarded puck theives who video
themselves ripping off homes, just to be caught with a perfect
video record for the courts to convict....... just stupid....
I'd be easier to just shoot them in the head than torture them.
then what would the world be saying-?
--Cheers,
--Sherpa

Kilrtoy
05-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Why dont we ask Jessica Lynch how she felt during endless hours of rape, oh did I mention ANAL RAPE by countless hairy ****ing towel heads. **** THEM! We are at war people, bad things happen.
They ****ed up by taking pictures. THAT IS ALL THEY DID WRONG

Blown 472
05-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Why dont we ask Jessica Lynch how she felt during endless hours of rape, oh did I mention ANAL RAPE by countless hairy ****ing towel heads. **** THEM! We are at war people, bad things happen.
They ****ed up by taking pictures. THAT IS ALL THEY DID WRONG
Hairy man hater?

HammerDown
05-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Make that "stinky" hairy man hater.:p

little rowe boat
05-07-2004, 07:56 PM
I don't really care if the f-in camel jockies like us or hate us,they realize one thing and that is if they continue to kill our troops,civilians and anyone else that has anything to do with the United States,that our media will broadcast it here in the states and in time there will be an outcry from the voters and the politicians will eventually cave in and bring our troops home. The towel heads know this and preach this to their Islamic militants.
We should fight them the same way they fight us,kill as many of them as possible,whenever possible,if they use civilians as shields kill the f-in civilians and keep moving to the next arab target and kill as many as we can again. Take no prisoners.:mad:

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
. Take no prisoners.:mad:
That probably would have solved at least THIS problem......