PDA

View Full Version : help!!!

mrjetboats
05-06-2004, 09:51 PM
hello, everyone i hope someone can help i may have the only one left! i have a 1972 Pipestone mariner jet boat 18ft. it has a v hull ,there are decals on the side that say pussy cat. its power is ford 351 windsor 4brl holley & jcuzzi jet drive. my delema is that i can't find one person who can tell me anything about this boat whats it worth? i would like to see pics of other ones, can anyone help????

HCS
05-06-2004, 10:01 PM
I would think a 72 jet boat of any kind isn't worth a whole lot.
If in perfect condition, maybe a few grand.
Good luck in your search.

Jordy
05-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I would think a 72 jet boat of any kind isn't worth a whole lot.
If in perfect condition, maybe a few grand.
Good luck in your search.
I've never heard of a Pipestone, but with a small block Ford, I'd have to agree with my father in law in the couple thousand estimate. Pretty much this time of year, if it floats and runs you're looking at a couple grand. :D

HCS
05-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I've never heard of a Pipestone, but with a small block Ford, I'd have to agree with my father in law in the couple thousand estimate. Pretty much this time of year, if it floats and runs you're looking at a couple grand. :D
:D :D ;)

bilgewiper
05-07-2004, 06:33 AM
I've seen at least two Pipestone Mariners. They both were full freeborded tri-hulls with the windshield and helm at the bow so driver got the worst possible ride in rough water. Both were I/O's though.