PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry's book...

HighRoller
05-07-2004, 07:43 AM
I know you're expecting some joke or a picture, but this is legit. Back in 1971 he wrote a book called "New Soldier". Just to give you a taste of what the book is all about, it sports a very unflattering caricature of the Iwo Jima Memorial. This depicts twelve bearded old men raising an upside down American flag. Nice. From what I've heard he basically trashes the military as a bunch of torturing cowboys who shoot children and rape farm animals(or the other way around, who knows)and that he was one of them. So he admits he was a war criminal. I think anyone who wants to get a good idea of who john Kerry REAALLY is before they vote for him should read this book. He produces several anecdotal witnesses to back up his claims of war crimes, unfortunately further research has proven they were never in Vietnam. Even worse, over half of them weren't even in the military, but were actors who were hired to portray military officers for Kerry's charade. This guy is starting to scare me. He's even worse than Clinton. Even his shipmates are speaking out against him and saying he's a dishonest glory hound.

Dave C
05-07-2004, 08:07 AM
just remember its not a lie if you believe it in your mind to be true.

572Daytona
05-07-2004, 08:26 AM
http://www.voccoquan.com/voccoquan/kerry_new_soldier.JPG

cdog
05-07-2004, 08:38 AM
You should email this to oriley at Fox news. He will rip Kerry a new asshole and let the viewers know the truth.
All of this pro Kerry libera bias BS on tv is really starting to piss me off.
Time to rub that trust fund bitches nose in some shit!

v-drive
05-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by cdog
You should email this to oriley at Fox news. He will rip Kerry a new asshole and let the viewers know the truth.
All of this pro Kerry libera bias BS on tv is really starting to piss me off.
Time to rub that trust fund bitches nose in some shit!
I could not agree more. v-drive

572Daytona
05-07-2004, 08:47 AM
I think it is fairly common knowledge that he wrote the book, it was during the same time he was tossing his medals (or not). I used to live in Massachusettes and government up there is as corrupt as it gets and Kerry is typical of that mold, nothing but favors for friends. They used to pave the highway near my apartment twice a year whether it needed it or not. Nice steady work if you happen to own the paving company and through a few kickbacks in the right direction.